Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31879 times)
tradove (OP)

Activity: 262
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

So Mr. Kent scammer Yang launched TraDove in 2012.

Impressive that in less than one year, he already had the main global multinationals in his super huge B2B network:

How is possible that nobody in the real world have never listened about this super big network? How is possible that nobody in the real world know any of your super team members or advisors except from their fake Linkedin profiles?

Everybody who invest. JOIN right now to stop that more people keep burning their money in this scam. Also JOIN and call to the law enforcements to get your money back.

As we mentioned earlier, from Kent Yan:

Please invest responsibly and invest only the amount you can afford to lose. We have seen investors borrow money to invest. That is not right. We are happy to refund any one who have doubt about our project, who regret, and who have other difficulties. Fortunately so far we have only done 3 times.

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
Remurphy88

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

Hey Kristen,

Everything looks pretty on the level to me, my primary concern in that your roadmap has only develop app and reach critical mass in major industries all the way until Q2 2019.  Can you give any more specific details as to the plan for the year of 2018?  Is this a project that shouldn't expect to see much tangible action until 2019 or 2020?

Thanks.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

Hey Kristen,

Everything looks pretty on the level to me, my primary concern in that your roadmap has only develop app and reach critical mass in major industries all the way until Q2 2019.  Can you give any more specific details as to the plan for the year of 2018?  Is this a project that shouldn't expect to see much tangible action until 2019 or 2020?

Thanks.

We have an existing B2B marketplace, however token use inside our B2B marketplace isn't expected until 2019. The plan for 2018 is to continue to develop our tech and our team.

Does that help?

Best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
mvndekant

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

I reached out to some of your so called "clients" like Virgin, Nestle, Huawei  Grin. I am excited to hear if they can confirm any contact to your "company".

this is an embarassing scam.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

I reached out to some of your so called "clients" like Virgin, Nestle, Huawei  Grin. I am excited to hear if they can confirm any contact to your "company".

this is an embarassing scam.

TraDove CEO addresses recent comments. See Telegram message below:

1.  About the scam issue. There are false claims that we are a scam. We have done our best to present our information. Many of them are self proving like those videos from our advisors. We cannot prove to every claim that we are, so you should make your own judgement. We will defend legally any false claims that cause damage for us. Fortunately, up to now, this has not happened as those people could not provide any evidence.

2.  About our process. Because we take both BTC, ETH and Fiat, we have to manage the process semi-automatically. A. You have to upload your KYC info so we would be SEC compliant by approving you. Meaning we have to read your passport or ID, that cannot be done automatically  especially with obscure picture. Build a machine reading system will take lots of time and resources.  B. After you place the order and upload the proof, we have to proof read and compare it with our wallets and bank accounts. BTC and ETH are easy. But Fiat wire is more tedious and time consuming as we have to compare it with our bank account. So we cannot do smart contract for multiple channel verification. It has to be done semiautomatically. We actually prefer wire as we don’t need to convert BTC and ETH to cash to finance our operation. Again building an auto proofing connection to banks will take a long time and lots of resources.

3.  About multiple wallet addresses. We use Coinbase to receive money and may add Gemini soon. They provide higher security and ease of management than we do ourselves. Coinbase use multiple wallet address per account. That is why people see money are distributed right after arrival. Please consult Coinbase for that matter for further questions.

4.  About Investment. Please invest responsibly and invest only the amount you can afford to lose. We have seen investor borrowed money to invest. That is not right. We are happy to refund any one who have doubt about our project, who regret and who have other difficulties. Fortunately so far we have only done 3 times.

I hope I have clarified major issues you concerned about. Even though we welcome every one to participate, I apologize that we cannot make every one happy due to our limited bandwidth and overwhelming demand. Have fun!

Kent J Yan
Founder and CEO
Catalinptr

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

I was interested at first, but now, this is looking shady. People want to hear logical answers, not "our team is great, our product is great, our advisors are backing us". Nothing about linkedin profiles or about 100.000 companies from the platform. On telegram, some of their online marketing expert answers: "they are trollERS""haters gonna hate" and some gifs. Tradove team is looking like they are first timers, not the experts they are claiming.
I don t say it's a scam, but i ll say no to this ICO. There are a lot of other better investments these days:)
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

I was interested at first, but now, this is looking shady. People want to hear logical answers, not "our team is great, our product is great, our advisors are backing us". Nothing about linkedin profiles or about 100.000 companies from the platform. On telegram, some of their online marketing expert answers: "they are trollERS""haters gonna hate" and some gifs. Tradove team is looking like they are first timers, not the experts they are claiming.
I don t say it's a scam, but i ll say no to this ICO. There are a lot of other better investments these days:)

"Please invest responsibly and invest only the amount you can afford to lose. We are happy to refund any one who have doubt about our project, who regret and who have other difficulties. Even though we welcome every one to participate, I apologize that we cannot make every one happy due to our limited bandwidth and overwhelming demand."

Kent Yan
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

==>Bonus schedule<==

Before and on January 10th (PST): 30% bonus
After January 10th and before and on January 20th: 20% bonus
After January 20th and before and on January 31st: 10% bonus

Large amount bonus:
Contribution above and equal to: USD48,000: 30% bonus.

There can only be one bonus applicable.

More information available here ==> https://bbcoin.tradove.com/

Kristen
TraDove Admin
Remurphy88

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

What is TraDoves relationship with Globial?
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

ftp://

Unknown, I will check in with the team.

Best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

This Richard Rosenberg interview has been popular on Telegram, thought I'd share the link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miwkpdl8Mtg

Kristen
TraDove Admin
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

TraDove bought Globial Inc. about 3 years ago.

Thanks for your patience,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

Looking for TraDove Presale Info???

1. Raised USD 4M in equity investment from top investors.
2. In business for 5 years and now have 250K corporate users worldwide.
3. Listing price: 0.16 USD. Presale price: 0.12 USD.
4. Min. order of 2000 BBCoins or 240 USD.
5. We accept Fiat, BTC, or ETH.

More info ==> https://bbcoin.tradove.com
Get started ==> https://bbcoin.tradove.com/reg

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

Impressive that in less than one year, he already had the main global multinationals in his super huge B2B network:

How is possible that nobody in the real world have never listened about this super big network? How is possible that nobody in the real world know any of your super team members or advisors except from their fake Linkedin profiles?

Everybody who invest. JOIN right now to stop that more people keep burning their money in this scam. Also JOIN and call to the law enforcements to get your money back.

Please invest responsibly and invest only the amount you can afford to lose. We have seen investors borrow money to invest. That is not right. We are happy to refund any one who have doubt about our project, who regret, and who have other difficulties. Fortunately so far we have only done 3 times.

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

I would like you to honour my request and refund me back my initial investment. You have the Ethereum address that I sent it to you from, please send it back to that. I'm afraid I have lost all trust and faith in this ICO. Your words are binding. Please honour it.

Time of sale: 01/08/2018 18:43
Time of approval: 01/09/2018 08:25
Amount in USD: 288
Tokens purchased: 2400 (720 bonus) - 3120 total
The proof I showed you was of my account showing the transaction as completed.

This is enough information to determine who I am easily.

Thank you.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:26:08 PM

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

I would like you to honour my request and refund me back my initial investment. You have the Ethereum address that I sent it to you from, please send it back to that. I'm afraid I have lost all trust and faith in this ICO. Your words are binding. Please honour it.

Thank you.

We understand. No problem. Please forward this request to merry.meng@tradove.net.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you.

We understand. No problem. Please forward this request to merry.meng@tradove.net.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you.

I have sent an email.

Can you please process this today so that I can feel comfortable again.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

I have sent an email.

I cannot speak on timing, but the refund will be completed by our transaction team. Please send any inquiries re: your refund to merry.meng@tradove.net.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

I have sent an email.

I cannot speak on timing, but the refund will be completed by our transaction team. Please send any inquiries re: your refund to merry.meng@tradove.net.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Can you please contact them to let them know that I have sent an email. If we both contact them then they will respond faster.

Thank you for your help.
b20lopez

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

How do we know that this is legit and that someone that posts as a CEO of a real organization is really that person?

Email me kent.yan@tradove.com

We have started presale. List price is $0.80 per BBCoin. Our presale price is $0.60. Min is $3000 USD or 5000 coins. (To correct from last posting of $5000 USD min). We are taking allocation request. You can email bbcoin@tradovemail.com for interest. Or go to https://bbcoin.tradove.com and click Buy BBCoin and register to go through allocation process. Again per SEC guideline all buyer within US have to be accredited investors and he or she should not be resident of New York state.

why is your website listing price now at 0.16 and presale is 0.12
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

I have sent an email.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Can you please contact them to let them know that I have sent an email. If we both contact them then they will respond faster.

Thank you for your help.

Yes, I relayed your message and confirmed the refund process.

All the best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: