Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31885 times)
JallyFax

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

I have sent an email.

Can you please process this today so that I can feel comfortable again.

I cannot speak on timing, but the refund will be completed by our transaction team. Please send any inquiries re: your refund to merry.meng@tradove.net.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Can you please contact them to let them know that I have sent an email. If we both contact them then they will respond faster.

Thank you for your help.

Yes, I relayed your message and confirmed the refund process.

All the best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you for that.

What did they say?

I would love to have a time expectation. It would make me feel a lot more comfortable.
cataropkr

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

Hi, i would also like to get a refund. Is this possible or not ?
The reason is that i joined the telegram channel and i asked the admin how do they process the payments and how do they know who sent the payment as long as they dont ask for eth address. First time he answer that the transaction team is doing that so he doesnt know. After dozen of users asked questions regarding the same matter and they got the same answer, i asked again the admin to send an email to your "relevant department" and to get an answer for us, investors. In the next second i got banned.

It never happened to me something like this, not by a huge company as tradove called itself. I also think its a scam now.
I would like to get my money back, right now.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

The TraDove B2B project already has a real working social network that has been operating for over 5 years and this social network TraDove B2B has 250 thousand users. I think that the ICO project of TraDove B2B will be very successful and will attract the attention of many investors.
tradove (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

Hi, i would also like to get a refund. Is this possible or not ?
The reason is that i joined the telegram channel and i asked the admin how do they process the payments and how do they know who sent the payment as long as they dont ask for eth address. First time he answer that the transaction team is doing that so he doesnt know. After dozen of users asked questions regarding the same matter and they got the same answer, i asked again the admin to send an email to your "relevant department" and to get an answer for us, investors. In the next second i got banned.

It never happened to me something like this, not by a huge company as tradove called itself. I also think its a scam now.
I would like to get my money back, right now.

We understand. No problem. Please forward your request to merry.meng@tradove.net.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

The TraDove B2B project already has a real working social network that has been operating for over 5 years and this social network TraDove B2B has 250 thousand users. I think that the ICO project of TraDove B2B will be very successful and will attract the attention of many investors.

Thank you!

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

Thank you!

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Please may you respond to me also.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

Thank you!

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Did you miss my earlier response?  Huh

I replied right away.

Kristen
TraDove Admin
cataropkr

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

I have sent an email.

Please let me know if you get refunded. I will also post if i will/not. Thanks
JallyFax

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:08:48 PM

Thank you!

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Did you miss my earlier response?  Huh

I replied right away.

Kristen
TraDove Admin

I responded with:

What did they say?

I would love to have a time expectation. It would make me feel a lot more comfortable.

I will let you know if they refund.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

I have sent an email.

I cannot speak on timing, but the refund will be completed by our transaction team. Please send any inquiries re: your refund to merry.meng@tradove.net.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Can you please contact them to let them know that I have sent an email. If we both contact them then they will respond faster.

Thank you for your help.

All the best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you for that.

What did they say?

Ah, found your message. Sorry for my confusion.

I was told that there is not a problem with refunding. There are many transactions taking place, so my understanding is that the team cannot nail down exact timing.

Does that make sense?

Thanks for your patience,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

I have sent an email.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you for your help.

All the best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you for that.

What did they say?

I was told that there is not a problem with refunding. There are many transactions taking place, so my understanding is that the team cannot nail down exact timing.

Does that make sense?

Kristen
TraDove Admin

I appreciate you responding to me. However, it does not give me confidence. I appreciate all you have done so far, but, if at all possible, i'd like you to expedite the process. I need to know that I am safe and that I have not been scammed.

Furthermore, a refund to me will allow me to post here that I have received a refund. This in turn will increase your overall reputation / trust factor. This will help you greatly. The longer it takes the more I worry and the worse it looks for TraDove.

Please do the right thing and expedite the process to help us both.
JallyFax

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

The silence of all of your team that I am trying to contact is not feeling me with confidence.

Please do something to change that.

What I spoke about above is a true business incentive for TraDove. Delays do not look good.

Please help me get that refund.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

I have sent an email.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you for your help.

All the best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you for that.

What did they say?

Does that make sense?

Kristen
TraDove Admin

I appreciate you responding to me. However, it does not give me confidence. I appreciate all you have done so far, but, if at all possible, i'd like you to expedite the process. I need to know that I am safe and that I have not been scammed.

Furthermore, a refund to me will allow me to post here that I have received a refund. This in turn will increase your overall reputation / trust factor. This will help you greatly. The longer it takes the more I worry and the worse it looks for TraDove.

No need for threats. The team is handling your request and I relayed your messages promptly.

I will continue to do all I can for you, but any refund questions will ultimately need to go to the contact I sent over.

Sincerely,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

The silence of all of your team that I am trying to contact is not feeling me with confidence.

Please do something to change that.

What I spoke about above is a true business incentive for TraDove. Delays do not look good.

Please help me get that refund.

Delay? Seriously?
JallyFax

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

I have sent an email.

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you for your help.

All the best,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Thank you for that.

What did they say?

Does that make sense?

Kristen
TraDove Admin

No need for threats. The team is handling your request and I relayed your messages promptly.

I will continue to do all I can for you, but any refund questions will ultimately need to go to the contact I sent over.

Sincerely,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

Threats? You have misunderstood. I have made no threats.

I am merely seeking comfort.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

Thank you for clarifying. The team is working very hard and we are all human.  Tongue
JallyFax

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

Thank you for clarifying. The team is working very hard and we are all human.  Tongue

I understand that. I have sent two emails, the second one to clarify and make the situation clearer (plus some details that will allow them to track my payment down). However, I have yet to hear from them. A confirmation email or something would give me a lot more confidence. I hope to receive one soon.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

I understand that. I have sent two emails, the second one to clarify and make the situation clearer (plus some details that will allow them to track my payment down). However, I have yet to hear from them. A confirmation email or something would give me a lot more confidence. I hope to receive one soon.

I totally understand your point regarding a confirmation email. I will relay this to the team now, but cannot make any promise about when a confirmation will be sent. Does that make sense?

Kristen
TraDove Admin
JallyFax

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

I totally understand your point regarding a confirmation email. I will relay this to the team now, but cannot make any promise about when a confirmation will be sent. Does that make sense?

Kristen
TraDove Admin

That does. I understand that, as with the purchases, the team are dedicated to ensuring a less than 24 hour turn around?
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:25:16 AM

That does. I understand that, as with the purchases, the team are dedicated to ensuring a less than 24 hour turn around?

All transactions are equal, so yes.
BUT some transactions are taking longer than 24 hours right now.

Kristen
TraDove Admin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: