Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31875 times)
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Hey everyone. We are indeed on working exchanges besides just HitBTC. These things take time and I ask that you all continue to remain patient with us please.
Are we already live in hitbtc? Why I am not seeing yet in coinmarketcap?
This project were able to raise a decent amount during the ICO, we deserve a bigger exchanges in order to grow.
Hitbtc is just to slow and only few traders are trading there, maybe try to look for a bigger one like Binance.
No, we aren't. It will be listed on hitBTC around April 15th. They do not have any real exchange now, how can you see it on the coinmarket, wait for it will come soon. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

Hey everyone. We are indeed on working exchanges besides just HitBTC. These things take time and I ask that you all continue to remain patient with us please.
This project were able to raise a decent amount during the ICO, we deserve a bigger exchanges in order to grow.
Hitbtc is just to slow and only few traders are trading there, maybe try to look for a bigger one like Binance.
we certainly can dream about Binance, because the listing on this exchange costs almost 100 BTC.
daj pare

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

we certainly can dream about Binance, because the listing on this exchange costs almost 100 BTC.

Who knows, if the project is growing everything is possible.  Cool
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

No, we aren't. It will be listed on hitBTC around April 15th. They do not have any real exchange now, how can you see it on the coinmarket, wait for it will come soon. Grin
Many people are concerned about the listing situation. This means that everyone wants to know what the market will do for this project.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

Many people are concerned about the listing situation. This means that everyone wants to know what the market will do for this project.
no matter what, idex do well trades with tradove, for those who wants to trade some
danosn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

no matter what, idex do well trades with tradove, for those who wants to trade some
Well trades? No volume, loose 40% from ico price. No one wants to buy this coin. They took 52M $ and cannot listed to a big exchange!!!!!
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Now there is no buyers on idex and even idex dumpers has no one to sell the bbc coins. So what is next guys? You will continue to keep the money for private purposes? or you will get action about doing something?  Do you know "if" even it can be listed on hitbtc market cap price will start below 10M usd now which you captured 52M. It will be huge disaster.....
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

Well trades? No volume, loose 40% from ico price. No one wants to buy this coin. They took 52M $ and cannot listed to a big exchange!!!!!
Investors are waiting for more information, now they do not see anything. No one has dared to buy a large amount of BBC right now, some guys only exhorted everyone to invest but they themselves did not.
kentjyan

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

Now there is no buyers on idex and even idex dumpers has no one to sell the bbc coins. So what is next guys? You will continue to keep the money for private purposes? or you will get action about doing something?  Do you know "if" even it can be listed on hitbtc market cap price will start below 10M usd now which you captured 52M. It will be huge disaster.....

It unfortunately takes a bit of time and there are more factors than just money to get listed on different exchanges. We are still working different exchanges and will keep you posted.
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Press Release: TraDove CEO Kent Yan Visits Slovenia Blockchain Team on 04.09.18 https://medium.com/@tra_dove/press-release-tradove-ceo-kent-yan-visits-slovenia-blockchain-team-on-04-09-18-ee1d15851357
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

Press Release: TraDove CEO Kent Yan Visits Slovenia Blockchain Team on 04.09.18 https://medium.com/@tra_dove/press-release-tradove-ceo-kent-yan-visits-slovenia-blockchain-team-on-04-09-18-ee1d15851357
Showing presence is always positive, please keep impressions/updates like this coming :-)
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

you're right, it becomes very strange that the project with such large fees at ICO is still nowhere to be traded
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

Showing presence is always positive, please keep impressions/updates like this coming :-)

Thank you!
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Kent investors wants to see some results!!! we invested started from Jan, ICO sales finished in 1 march, token was not ready ( mostly it has to be ready) 20 of march tradove sent tokens and still no exhange information after 22 days. Dont tell me please "we announced", Its not normal, prices are dipped on p2p market!!! still you are talking we are working on new ones.  I see many serious ico's who collected good money from their investors already on the market and their market condition much more better than us. ( look at ontology, look at wanchain, look at mithril, all has lower hardcap than tradove ) You are calm cause you are not investor like us who lost 80 percent of their money from now on. Its not fair to be calm and to say calm down to us. We dont want to see only your trip and dining photos. We want to see action with the tradove on the market too!!!
danosn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

Kent investors wants to see some results!!! we invested started from Jan, ICO sales finished in 1 march, token was not ready ( mostly it has to be ready) 20 of march tradove sent tokens and still no exhange information after 22 days. Dont tell me please "we announced", Its not normal, prices are dipped on p2p market!!! still you are talking we are working on new ones.  I see many serious ico's who collected good money from their investors already on the market and their market condition much more better than us. ( look at ontology, look at wanchain, look at mithril, all has lower hardcap than tradove ) You are calm cause you are not investor like us who lost 80 percent of their money from now on. Its not fair to be calm and to say calm down to us. We dont want to see only your trip and dining photos. We want to see action with the tradove on the market too!!!
Agree 1.000 % !!! Kent goes for a nice trip with our money, took 52M $ and cannot list the token in a big exchange!!! I asked something about 3 - 4 times on twitter and no one answered, no interest for the investors  Huh Huh Huh
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

Agree 1.000 % !!! Kent goes for a nice trip with our money, took 52M $ and cannot list the token in a big exchange!!! I asked something about 3 - 4 times on twitter and no one answered, no interest for the investors  Huh Huh Huh
80% ICO reduce activity and disappear after the end of fundraising, it's time to put up with it
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

No more updates since the ICO ended? Is there any conflict on legal or any other issues? Hopefully by next week there will be convincing updates or news from the team.
perhaps they still continue to celebrate the achievement of Hardcap Wink otherwise I can not explain it
If that is the case, then its a very long celebration we have here. But ofcourse we need more great news.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Steals84

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

52M $ raised and such poor marketing((  Today already 14 april and there is no news on HITBt about the listing of TraDove
minhchi2948

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

This project is quite promising! When does the project begin?
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Hey everyone, HitBTC has told us to expect the 17th of this month to be formally listed. Thank you for your patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: