Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:37:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does everyone think of this ICO? (Newbie)  (Read 1986 times)
DarkSi

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:00:15 PM

Everybody said it's a great project but nobody spent the time explaining why they think so.  The idea of the project is to connect companies with people who are likely to consume the offered goods. Okay, that's a good idea to pay the consumers for improvements. It is also sort of true that the system is locked on itself, for consumers get paid for advice and then buy the goods for the money they received. However, there's no strict information about the way project will be realized and the way it works since March 2017. Furthermore, I don't understand why is a special coin needed for such a project to exist, because here there're no specific assignments for a coin.

Agree mate. I don't believe this project is more than just another hype.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:45:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I came across this article on cointelegraph today and it seems a great project. What does everyone else think? anyone got any advice for a new ICO hunter?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crowdholding-co-creating-companies-to-success

thank you
Honestly, there isn't any purpose for me to join in on that ICO unless I personally knew the people managing the ICO. I will wait till it hits a popular Bitcoin exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cryptogiji (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:48:37 AM

every day become more difficult to find a good projects, almost 50% are scam, and you just lose ur money. It's always risky, but sometimes it worth it.
I chose tactics - try to invest in projects from my country, where I clearly understand the idea and stages of it implementing. And very important for me is recommendations from person, who already successful in investing.

Really? You think 50% are scams?

I do agree there are a large amount of coins popping up and i don't know how this well impact the overall cryptocurrency eco-system. Thanks for the advice!
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:32:51 AM

Everybody said it's a great project but nobody spent the time explaining why they think so.  The idea of the project is to connect companies with people who are likely to consume the offered goods. Okay, that's a good idea to pay the consumers for improvements. It is also sort of true that the system is locked on itself, for consumers get paid for advice and then buy the goods for the money they received. However, there's no strict information about the way project will be realized and the way it works since March 2017. Furthermore, I don't understand why is a special coin needed for such a project to exist, because here there're no specific assignments for a coin.

Thanks for the feedback! Always nice to hear a bunch of different opinions.

But according to the whitepaper, they don't have to buy the goods / services or invest in the company, they can simply exchange it, hence making money right? I think they have gone for a altcoin because they want a global system and it might be too complex to use fiat currencies.
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

every day become more difficult to find a good projects, almost 50% are scam, and you just lose ur money. It's always risky, but sometimes it worth it.
I chose tactics - try to invest in projects from my country, where I clearly understand the idea and stages of it implementing. And very important for me is recommendations from person, who already successful in investing.

I do agree there are a large amount of coins popping up and i don't know how this well impact the overall cryptocurrency eco-system. Thanks for the advice!

I would think that probably more than fifty percent are scams, in one form or another, and another forty-nine percent will just fail for lack of continued support. Those which will succeed, will succeed because of their community support. A lot of these projects start off with quite a bit of interest at first and they slowly fade away while people's interests are focused on the newest exciting project.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:00:56 AM

Hello everyone,

I came across this article on cointelegraph today and it seems a great project. What does everyone else think? anyone got any advice for a new ICO hunter?

thank you
Honestly, there isn't any purpose for me to join in on that ICO unless I personally knew the people managing the ICO. I will wait till it hits a popular Bitcoin exchange.

Interesting, but then won't you have missed out on making a nice profit? Suppose there is a lot less risk involved.
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:09:09 PM

I would think that probably more than fifty percent are scams, in one form or another, and another forty-nine percent will just fail for lack of continued support. Those which will succeed, will succeed because of their community support. A lot of these projects start off with quite a bit of interest at first and they slowly fade away while people's interests are focused on the newest exciting project.

I do agree that because of the influx of ICO's and altcoins (as it seems to be the flavour of the month) there are more and more poor projects. It does take some time to find a good one, and i believe the one i have posted is a good one. I am just looking for more confirmation on it.
hunker_down

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

I really like the concept of them, I think is a number of great ideas coming out of this altcoin. Helps both the startups and the average joe. And the fact that they have a beta before their ICO in my eyes puts them above a lot of ICO's (most ICO's just have a whitepaper and a concept).

There is no rush as they start their ICO on the 1st of November, So i would just join their telegram and ask questions on their thread to find out how transparent they are. If the first few days / week goes well, then i would think of investing into them.

Hope this helps and happy investing!
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:53:27 PM

Yes i think there are all most fifty percent are scams project. it's a very bad impact to overall cryptocurrency eco-system. i hate this scam project. and recently i seen many investor didn't invest any new ICOs. because they confused for the project are real or scam.
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:26:32 PM

Well what you are posting isn't even a article it's a advertisement .
Stay far away from this project.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:26:37 PM

ICO huneter, nice proffesion. But be carefull in such jungle you will meet a lot of wild(scam) ICOs. My advice for you is to not be too much gullible.
And always make very well research, check every part of ICOs from developers to community. In my opinion the best way to distinguish SCAM is to talk with others whom are interested in the same ICO as you. Team work is always usefull.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:55:59 PM

ICO is the best chance you have in making a lot of bitcoin perhaps you missed  early days of bitcoin. Look for very good ico lime spectre.ai and invest . Wait patiently for six months and you will see that the money you invested with would at least double.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:37:05 PM

Hello everyone,

thank you
This is kind of new to me. I felt like it was just a replay of all the projects on here that have an ICO. If they have an idea for the project then they should just launch it.
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:26:48 PM

Judge if the team members holding the ICO are the best ones to bring it to fruition. Do they have any agreements in place? Do they have any unique business considerations that will help make them successful? Do they have a legitimate background in what they are trying to achieve?  If the answer is 'no', then just keep looking.

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

I really like the concept of them, I think is a number of great ideas coming out of this altcoin. Helps both the startups and the average joe. And the fact that they have a beta before their ICO in my eyes puts them above a lot of ICO's (most ICO's just have a whitepaper and a concept).

There is no rush as they start their ICO on the 1st of November, So i would just join their telegram and ask questions on their thread to find out how transparent they are. If the first few days / week goes well, then i would think of investing into them.

Hope this helps and happy investing!

Thanks for the response. I think playing it safe is a good idea!
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:44:44 AM

Judge if the team members holding the ICO are the best ones to bring it to fruition. Do they have any agreements in place? Do they have any unique business considerations that will help make them successful? Do they have a legitimate background in what they are trying to achieve?  If the answer is 'no', then just keep looking.

Thanks for the information, I think the most important factor is if the company actually needs an altcoin for their concept to work, although there are a lot of other important factors such as the whitepaper and the team.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

It is an interesting concept and i like the design of the website, the team and the whitepaper.

The issue is with ICO's is mostly down to marketing and if people will invest. I have seen multiple ICO's which i consider to be flawed and full of holes raise millions, and i have seen ICO's that have a great ideology and team and they get very little investment.

But having articles on cointelegraph is a good sign, shows they are investing into marketing.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:38:28 PM

It is an interesting concept and i like the design of the website, the team and the whitepaper.

The issue is with ICO's is mostly down to marketing and if people will invest. I have seen multiple ICO's which i consider to be flawed and full of holes raise millions, and i have seen ICO's that have a great ideology and team and they get very little investment.

But having articles on cointelegraph is a good sign, shows they are investing into marketing.

I would say Rivetz could take a part in this. Huge marketing, not really something good and 60k ETH for you. Minexcoin, innovative PoS system. 250 BTC.
100percent

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

Looks promising!
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

Looks promising!

I agree, I am liking the look of this project hence why I am asking people in this community about it Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: