Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why some country banned bitcoin?  (Read 10202 times)
Nilima-Temp.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:24:22 PM

The payment system of bitcoin if totally free and anyone can invest or exchange bitcoin without using his/her real identity. That's the main problem why many countries banned bitcoin. Every country gets a big amount of money as vat fir each transaction of money. People have to give this money. As bitcoin is free transaction system, people are using this coin vastly. And for this the banks and the countries are at loss. As bitcoin system doesn't need any real identity of the user, the security issue for the country harms.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

The payment system of bitcoin if totally free and anyone can invest or exchange bitcoin without using his/her real identity. That's the main problem why many countries banned bitcoin. Every country gets a big amount of money as vat fir each transaction of money. People have to give this money. As bitcoin is free transaction system, people are using this coin vastly. And for this the banks and the countries are at loss. As bitcoin system doesn't need any real identity of the user, the security issue for the country harms.

I agree with you. And I want to share more information.  Actually, I think that Governments just ban ICOs in short-term. They just need more time to regulate Cryptocurrency and tax from it.
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:09:42 PM

why some country banned bitcoin?
is there any problem? i know that bitcoin is international crypto currency. but why some country banned this cryto?

I think these countries are banning bitcoin because they can't control it.

rockyram

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:25:59 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 07:02:30 PM by rockyram

is there any problem? i know that bitcoin is international crypto currency. but why some country banned this cryto?

Bitcoin is a new way to make money for their citizen and only thinking that bitcoin will be like a threat for their economy. because their citizen which is using bitcoin is not paying the tax at all when they use bitcoin except when they sell their bitcoin and send the money to their bank account. maybe they are afraid that if many more people trying to use bitcoin, their fiat can be affect with the bitcoin price and will Reduce the economy of the country.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

Because they can not control Bitcoin, they fear for the economy and power of the state.
Although Bitcoin is becoming more known, fewer people know BTC than people who do not know it.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:19:08 PM

Some countries banned bitcoins because I think that bitcoins being decentralised governments can't control bitcoins or have any power over bitcoins.Also that bitcoins can be used for illegal activities and tracing back the user's identity is also hard as bitcoins are anonymous that means during transactions user's identity is hidden.These are some reasons why I think some countries has banned bitcoins.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:30:35 PM

cos it's harder to control than the "classic" money they did. this is the new system which wasn't made by them and they study the technology of crypto like "average" man. they think they would better ban it than get risky to allow people make money as them. even more than them. lol

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

most of the countries banned bitcoin because they were not able to get tax from it. governments doesn't like if they don't get tax from anything.

and there is also other thing, banning or controlling ico process. reason behind it was to prevent scammers.

banning doesn't work properly as we are in technology era.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

I think it's mainly the issue in their economy. Imagine if most people of your country work to earn bitcoins. The money they earned are not really from the  bank so it will not help regulate the countries' money. Working without taxes which the government use for their projects will really hurts so some countries ban bitcoin. Because government wants to control things, they ban what they can't control and try to start from there.

Also, there are many cases that bitcoin can be used for illegal activities especially when they have access to deep webs. It is easy to hire someone to do illegal deeds from there or buy something illegal and ship to the country. With bitcoin, it makes it hard for the authority to access such transactions because it is really secured and the transactions cannot be traced.

Being a bitcoin dominated country will hurt their economic system. Banks will surely try to complain and the government can't do a thing about it so the only way is to ban ICOs/BTC.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

Maybe the government is scared with the price of bitcoin compared with their home currency, or they are thinking it will be used for some fraud acts in the country.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

The some countries banned bitcoin are bitcoin as a new way to make money for their citizen and only thinking that bitcoin will be like a threat for their economy. because their citizen which is using bitcoin is not paying the tax at all when they use bitcoin except when they sell their bitcoin and send the money to their bank account. maybe they are afraid that if many more people trying to use bitcoin, their fiat can be affect with the bitcoin price and will make the economy of the country will disturbed so only some countries banned bitcoin.

I agree you buddy.Many country start to ban bitcoin in their country because,that will impact in their country economy and make the FIAT value low and even they can replace the FIAT.By thinking all this fact many country start to ban Bitcoin,but bitcoin over come all that one and still shine like a star.
desiger01

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:54:52 PM

Perhaps because with bitcoin you can easily withdraw money from the country and it may affect economy
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:00:44 PM

I think reason was tax issues and also lack of respect. it is 21st century, why they don't want to learn that banning is not a good thing.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:01:44 PM

because bitcoins are black money, more of them, some countries just blocked cryptocurrencies, they just know that in some time cryptocurrencies can rise big problems, better just block it and be secured all the time.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

Because they see that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can't be monitored by goverments and they are scare that people can make illegal transactions, some countries trying to tax cryptocurrency, but there was a lot of other currencies that you can exchange with and dont pay tax, I think it's better to have cryptocurrency taxed then banned, because you can find a lot of other methods to exchange from cryptocurrency to cash

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:13:24 PM

Its only because of the Government who feels that bitcoin is an threat to their national currency and if bitcoin becomes the primary currency then no one will use their currency and no Government wants that their currency should get replaced by any digital currency and if it does then they will loose all the control that they are having at a moment on fiat currency.
Manutax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:35:20 PM

There are a number of nations out there who see bitcoin as a threat to their financial stability...but I think this view will change over time.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:41:00 PM

There are plenty of reason that why a country will not accept bitcoin.firstly understand one think that every country has a government who decides what and how to grow their country. So if government thinks that Bitcoin will help them make profit then it's ok but if they think it will not help him and instead of it, it can cause disaster they won't accept it.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

The government of most countries see bitcoin as a threat to the economy of their country, and they want to stop it from been used in their country. At most times, they compare bitcoin to there currency, seeing that it is too expensive and can be used for fraud acts, and many more.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:07:13 PM

In such countries, canvasses believe that this will damage the banking system and most businessmen, increase the turnover of drugs and other "black" money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: