Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why some country banned bitcoin?  (Read 10200 times)
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:43:54 PM

Because governments are depends on taxes. And due to bitcoin is not any good that people buying it and its not possible to know how many btc has each person then governments lose their power.

In future we will be bigger bans I think and BTC should stay on feet on those bans. Governments want centralized coins as XRP not decentralized as BTC

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

One of the most important reasons is that bitcoin is not made by the state, and a country does not have the right to control bitcoin. Simply put, bitcoin moves the country's cheese Cheesy
sirat01

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

why some country banned bitcoin?
is there any problem? i know that bitcoin is international crypto currency. but why some country banned this cryto?
Because they don't receive any taxes.some country thinks that people will avoid bank and they will use bitcoin for money.Also some country thinks btc only use for crime thats why they don't support btc. My country not support cryptocurrency 
Vinget-crypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

Think of the black market. Smuggling. Drugs. Anything the governments are wrestling with. If there are no regulations this market will expand. So some governments decided just to prohibit cryptocurrencies.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:22:50 PM

is there any problem? i know that bitcoin is international crypto currency. but why some country banned this cryto?
Because they don't receive any taxes.some country thinks that people will avoid bank and they will use bitcoin for money.Also some country thinks btc only use for crime thats why they don't support btc. My country not support cryptocurrency 
Bitcoin in the country where I live is also the same as you, the reason I also do not know. But in my country bitcoin users are always increasing as time passes, hopefully me and all bitcoin users sooner or later can be used legally in my country later. So in a transaction can be easily by using bitcoin
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:32:31 PM

Bitcoin in the country where I live is also the same as you, the reason I also do not know. But in my country bitcoin users are always increasing as time passes, hopefully me and all bitcoin users sooner or later can be used legally in my country later. So in a transaction can be easily by using bitcoin
But that's the fact isn't it? majority of people who earns from bitcoin whether it's from trading, investment, freelancing, or any else, have proven to be dishonest regarding their earning.
even many of them never ever reported their monthly earning to the government because afraid of being taxed. just if people could work together with the government, I think that bitcoin's recognizition in your country will not be impossible, only if the problem is about taxation.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dns

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:11:37 PM

Because some country afraid of bitcoin. They don't wan to lose control of money therefore they banned but I think bitcoin in the future will unstoppable.
Hunter1981

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:47:03 AM

The tax , you absolutely correct for this , we do not need to send the tax if we are going to send money or wanna pay something but with other currency . These countries want to use their people to work for themin order to get tax from them so i think they worry that when they let free bitcoin in their countries so all people will move toward bitcoin and get their money from bitcoin .
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:52:39 AM

It is true that bitcoin is an international cryptocurrency but many countries don't accept it because they are so afraid. They are afraid that the terrorists will use it as a way of getting there people harmed. With this they are also afraid of innovation and rise of economy.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:58:54 AM

maybe some countries are afraid if many of their citizens use bitcoin then their country's currency becomes down
jonathan163

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:14:56 AM

i guest why many country Banned bitcoin because bitcoin no one can control that, That's why u can use in Bad and Good way thats my 1 reasons
2nd against in Bank,.
3rd no tax against in paper money
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:20:00 AM

Countries who banned bitcoin is because for their protectionism, they fear because it affect their currencies, economy and businessess.
It is possible that governments and banks lose their power. They consider bitcoin as illegal operations because this  might be used with illegal activities or crimes.

[
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:38:16 AM

The government of that country seeing bitcoin as a threat to their economy but they are not looking to the bright side of the bitcoin as whole. That country are satisfied to their countries economy without the help of crypto currency.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:49:21 AM

The reason behind why other country has band the bitcoin or crypto currency is all because in terms of thier economy states that maybe the currency price of bitcoin was higher that thier own currencies or maybe its lower than todays currency. It is all base on thier economy of a one country to recognized or baned it.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:21:21 AM

There are so many countries who banned bitcoin by certain reasons due to their internal policies they banned for a short period of time. As the times goes the value are going to high the bitcoin is growing currency the country like china  banned this currency because they don’t want to accept other country currencies but they are now accepting bitcoin.

Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:23:30 AM

I actually understand why some country banned or either regulate bitcoin, and it because bitcoin also cannot protect itself from opportunist people who used it's capabilities to make illegal activities. So a country may see it as threat, or a poison on their economy which will continue to grow if they don't eliminate it immediately. But let's just hope another solution would be implemented without ending on being banned.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:02:01 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is not yet legalized to many countries. Maybe that is one of the reasons why they have banned BTC. Also, some people make use BTC as a means of doing bad deeds.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:57:20 PM

I actually understand why some country banned or either regulate bitcoin, and it because bitcoin also cannot protect itself from opportunist people who used it's capabilities to make illegal activities. So a country may see it as threat, or a poison on their economy which will continue to grow if they don't eliminate it immediately. But let's just hope another solution would be implemented without ending on being banned.
Bitcoin is utilized as a part of each nation yet there are a few nations which has prohibited Bitcoin briefly because of a few reasons yet don't stress soon they will begin Bitcoin in those nations in light of the fact that Bitcoin is a productive cryprocurrency you can do anything you need and bitcoins will never hurts different monetary standards so I trust that soon nations like China will revive Bitcoin in their nations.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:03:50 PM

Actually there are many reasons for countrys band bitcoin. In any country currency fixed by it central bank thinking about the surrounding of its country. If extra currency flow in economoy its effects in total economy and general public suffer for it. Bad people can easily do their work when they have extra large amount of money. Bitcoin is that money that people earn from another country and as a result government can not understand how much money is coming form abroad and government are free from tax also. In this way there are many reasons for banned bitcoin.
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

Because the authorities of such countries want to manage the bitcoins and get profit from it. To tax. But they will not succeed, because decentralization and legalization will defeat corruption and power. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: