Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why some country banned bitcoin?  (Read 10202 times)
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

why some country banned bitcoin?
is there any problem? i know that bitcoin is international crypto currency. but why some country banned this cryto?
They all have different reasons why they've banned bitcoin within their area. Most of them banned bitcoin because they see it as a threat to their economy since extra fees when transacting it is nowhere to be found making it tax free. Some countries also reasoned out that bitcoin can be a good medium for felonies wherein criminals will be anonymous during the transactions.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

is there any problem? i know that bitcoin is international crypto currency. but why some country banned this cryto?
We all know that bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means no one has control over it even those who are in the government. Since that's the case, officials just chose to ban bitcoin since they cannot gain benefit from it. If ever bitcoin would be under the government, things will surely change into either much worst or better.

Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

because bitcoin is still considered vulnerable, and legal protection is also not maximal. so many countries are hesitant to accept, the state just wants to protect its citizens, so the country needs to examine more about bitcoin before legalizing it

brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:17:42 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:42:47 PM by brylle34

of course there is, if there is no problem there will be no banning that will happen. myabe there problem is there are illegal things happening in their cointry with bitcoin or they will are doing this things to add limitations. they may also doing those ban things to make the value of bitcoin drops for them to earn a more like what is happening in the country of China, when China spread news the value of bitcoin may drop or increase. we dont know but every country has their own agenda in terms of bitcoin lets just hope that bitcoin will not be banned on other countries too.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

In my own personal opinion, the reason why other countries banned bitcoin because they see it as a threat that it could replace the current currency and banks as well. Some thinks bitcoin is just a scam to trick people to invest their money in cryptocurrency, which is not but there are some scammers that you should really avoid. Hoping that their will be no banning bitcoin because it has a huge effect to its price.
indah333

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

probably Because they see that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can not be monitored by the government and they are afraid that people can do illegal transactions, some countries try taxes cryptocurrency, but there are many other currencies you can exchange with and not pay taxes
SM NAYAN

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

Some country banned bitcoin, because they don't know about it properly.they think it's fake.Bitcoin is a digital currency.they think people earned money and used it in criminal activities.people use bitcoin for durg.thats not right.bitcoin can use for good work.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

Maybe some country banned bitcoin because their government don't have the capability to regulate and impose taxes on bitcoin transactions.
ilonamihaly

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

countries that prohibit bitcoin, the possibility of government in that country does not permit or disallow people to do business online or there are provisions in that country
Reoncoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Bitcoin cannot be banned no one country or 10 country can bann Bitcoin. The public have to be aware that Bitcoin transactions are decentralise and cannot be Banned by any institution. spending bitcoin is even safer and much private than sending an SMS with your phone or computer. the chain cannot be hack by any body its like air when no one Knows where its coming from and where its going too. If you are new to bitcoin you should do some reading and be confident in the ideology of Bitcoin and other similar potential coin and blockchain technology.

I repeat Bitcoin cannot be banned because the transactions are not done over the counter.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

Maybe some country banned bitcoin because their government don't have the capability to regulate and impose taxes on bitcoin transactions.

Not really, every country has their own reason why they are banning Bitcoin. At first I thought that they are banning it because of its volatility but in the end it was their decentralization.

I've read this site last week and I guess it can answer your question why some countries ban Bitcoin. https://www.ccn.com/top-10-countries-bitcoin-banned/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Bitcoin is banned in some countries i think maybe because they are afraid that other bank will close because of bitcoin or maybe they do not know what is the advantage of using bitcoin and how they can help bitcoin in their country.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

some country banned bitcoin because there country currency is failed. almost all people use bitcoin.
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

There are probably so many reasons why a certain country will not accept Bitcoin. In addition to tax concerns, there is also the fact that Bitcoin appears too underground with its anonymous and decentralized features. This might give an impression to the government that Bitcoin is only a currency that belongs to transactions under the government radar. And then, of course, cryptocurrency might still be a vague area to them.
jesse kaplin

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

They forbid bitcoin because the government did not levy bitcoin .. and thought it was not good for the country. They do not know that high income people, the new country is growing.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Maybe because bitcoin itself is anonymous. So it is difficult for the government to manage its users in the country. And also bitcoin is very unstable and certainly the government refuses to manage it. Bitcoin is very popular now and is not associated with banks. But somehow some countries are still banning bitcoin. Probably because they are afraid of something big from bitcoin. But we do not need to worry because of course bitcoin will tetep used even if prohibited.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

In my opinion some countries banned bitcoin because of rampant scamming activity and their government don't have enough resources to control on transactions.
kiki80

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

because the main reason for this bitcoin ban is really very difficult to control Bitcoin. For now there are some countries that legalize Bitcoin but these countries still can not control Bitcoin as a whole so I think it will take longer to see Bitcoin legalized around the world, some countries ban bitcoin because they are afraid of getting damaged in the economy.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

I think this is a bad situation. Some country banned bit coin because they cannot earn income from tax. If people invest inside the country, the government charge the tax and they can uplift their income, but if more people tried to invest on bitcoin, government lost a much income. So I think as this reason, some county feeling banned in bitcoin.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

Because they can not control the bitcoin. Anonymous or random transactions make it impossible for them to track and find their users. They can not impose a tax that can lead to a decrease in government revenues, this will create a loss to the government in such a country. And the next problem there are some people who abuse bitcoin, such as illegal transactions, money laundering, and so forth.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: