Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION  (Read 31141 times)
thedon1997

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

i've read all of your white paper and other of your project documents, and i still don't don't understand what about is this project....

Hi vensky,

Thank you for taking the time to read it. Smiley

Bitnation is creating a jurisdiction - a legal domain - in which p2p agreements can be made, disputes resolved and contracts enforced through reputation. So the answer is most people would use it - it’s 100 times cheaper than using legacy legal services, more secure, trustworthy and configurable for your life. More and more people live and work across borders and need a jurisdiction to account for that. Even more live and work in the informal economy (2bn according to World Bank estimates) and have no current legal protections. On our jurisdiction you can make enforceable binding agreements without recourse to 3rd parties. Communities and nations can also be built on the jurisdiction to offer services to their members - this means that a free market for governance services is possible - increasing choice and driving down costs.

What happens if I enter a contract with a counterparty and we agree upon certain terms and conditions. Now one party breaks the rules. Who is going to enforce my claims? Will it be acknowledged by any official jurisdiction?

Hey vabchgent,
Enforcement is done through financial and reputation incentives. Contracts are agreed to voluntarily and only apply peer-to-peer, there is no police necessary. Instead of deterrence enforcement is done through positive incentives

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:02:20 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 04:47:52 AM by kieran_84

You can now download Testflight on IOS and access pangea!

We will be receiving email addresses shortly to invite you.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

I'll try it right now, I'm curious how this will work. I think that it's not bad, I wish you good luck in further developments
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Hello all,

Here's another great article published on Newbium which sumarizes the Bitnation project by Enaksis.

Using Pangea, you can build voluntary nations, agreed contracts and resolve a dispute with other citizens and access the services you need. This is Bitnation’s vision of jurisdiction as a service a global market for government services.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/15223-bitnationthe-pangea-jurisdictioninternet-of
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

I'll try it right now, I'm curious how this will work. I think that it's not bad, I wish you good luck in further developments

Hi Demirung,

Please let us know what you think after testing, we'd love to hear your thoughts!
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:04:18 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:10:54 PM by monarx911@i.ua

review of the project in Russian from the team CTA_Group published on golos
medium
kieran_84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:40:08 AM

i've read all of your white paper and other of your project documents, and i still don't don't understand what about is this project....

Hi vensky,

Thank you for taking the time to read it. Smiley

Bitnation is creating a jurisdiction - a legal domain - in which p2p agreements can be made, disputes resolved and contracts enforced through reputation. So the answer is most people would use it - it’s 100 times cheaper than using legacy legal services, more secure, trustworthy and configurable for your life. More and more people live and work across borders and need a jurisdiction to account for that. Even more live and work in the informal economy (2bn according to World Bank estimates) and have no current legal protections. On our jurisdiction you can make enforceable binding agreements without recourse to 3rd parties. Communities and nations can also be built on the jurisdiction to offer services to their members - this means that a free market for governance services is possible - increasing choice and driving down costs.

What happens if I enter a contract with a counterparty and we agree upon certain terms and conditions. Now one party breaks the rules. Who is going to enforce my claims? Will it be acknowledged by any official jurisdiction?

On our jurisdiction you can make enforceable binding agreements, already at least one document notarised on Bitnation's Public Notary (a company registration) has stood up in UK courts, when disputed.
lps21

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

review of the project in Russian from the team cryptota golos
medium

Hi monarx911,

You might be interested in this group, it discusses bounties and such:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081168

Also, you might want to join the Telegram bounty group too:

https://t.me/bitnationbounty

Thank you!
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

When did the ICO started? I am seeing that as of now you have raised 897.436 ETH already based on this site https://tse.bitnation.co/getpat/.
May I also ask if you can put a countdown on how long this ICO will run?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

When did the ICO started? I am seeing that as of now you have raised 897.436 ETH already based on this site https://tse.bitnation.co/getpat/.
May I also ask if you can put a countdown on how long this ICO will run?

Hello Maslate, our token sale started on 25th March. The Token sale ends at 25th April, Or whenever the hardcap is reached.  Smiley
We will forward your suggestion to the team. Smiley
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Somehow, this reminds me of Bitconnect on subconscious level.
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Is the digital nation allows me to make my own nation or is it a digital nation embodied as a whole? I am still on the edge of understanding the fully understanding the concept. I am slow learner, but I learn. I hope someone can send me a link to articles or video that extensively explain the concept to slow learner like me. Thanks
JaceMace

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

Is the digital nation allows me to make my own nation or is it a digital nation embodied as a whole? I am still on the edge of understanding the fully understanding the concept. I am slow learner, but I learn. I hope someone can send me a link to articles or video that extensively explain the concept to slow learner like me. Thanks

Hello normensky012

Yes, you can make your own nation. Bitnation’s blockchain governance model allows for the creation of borderless citizenship and autonomous nations and communities distinct from territorial nation-states. Pangea allows users to develop bespoke jurisdictions for individual agreements and opt-in autonomous communities, to any legal code, or none at all.

Here's our Youtube channel where lots of videos about us, are posted.: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGOeAGtILGLCT5j0KTf5pBw
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

It seems that this is  promising project,all  details are clearly indicated in relation to the project roadmap, pre-sell and main ICO.

Thank you muhermiri! Have you joined our Telegram https://t.me/PangeaBitnation? Chat with us!  Smiley
kieran_84

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

$2.7 Million sold in pre-sale in Q4 2017, our main sale began on 25 March 2018.
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

Dear Community,

We would like to share this Youtube Video with you:

"ICOGenius - BitNation Introduction"

You can find the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtZGTxG5a40&app=desktop
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

New article from crypto.invest:
https://golos.io/ru--kriptovalyuty/@crypto.invest/bitnation-gosudarstvo-na-osnove-blokchein

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
lps21

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

Somehow, this reminds me of Bitconnect on subconscious level.

Hi marilouadrie,

Thank you for sharing your opinion, however, may I kindly share that Bitnation is not a lending platform but a peer-to-peer governance system. It is a system where you can gain reputation through hard work and agreements that you complete. For more on details on this, we welcome you to join the Telegram groups:

https://t.me/bitnationpangea
https://t.me/PangeaBitnation

Thank you again!
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

blog review
https://icoshrimp.com/bitnation-worlds-first-decentralized-borderless-voluntary-nation/

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

Is there actually a soft cap or do you have enough funds already secured to definitely make Bitnation happen?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: