Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION  (Read 31141 times)
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

UPDATE

The iPhone app is with the Apple store now - it will be available after approval in a few days.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

Dear Community,

We would like to share this steemit post with you!

Bitnation what's the big idea?

https://mspsteem.com/blockchain/@robertthomas/bitnation-what-s-the-big-idea
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 11:45:58 AM by iamgekko

What discount or bonus during pre-sale?
Hello , There was a 15% bonus for participation in the first hour, 10% for participation in the first day (after the first hour) and a 5% bonus for participation in the first week (after the first day).
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

I checked out Bitnation on Youtube and other media channels and I was surprised this has been around for so many years. I haven't heard a single word about it until recently. It sounds like a very interesting approach to borderless nations and I am curious how the main sale will go. I think the community should support endeavors like yours.

Yes, founded in 2014. Skeptical about the virtue and value of international interventionism, Bitnation’s Founder Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof, begin work in October 2012 on designing and advocating peer-to-peer governance solutions. Her first public talk on decentralized, competitive governance was in TEDx Gothenburg (Sweden), that same month, and days afterwards she signed a book deal to write about the idea that became Bitnation, which she then called The Googlement.

To research the book she spent eighteen months travelling throughout the world, visiting and speaking about self-governing communities, from private cities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to shanty towns in Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam, and on to anarchist and crypto startups in Berlin, the Czech Republic and Switzerland and Libertarian communities in Chile, Guatemala and Sweden. As the decentralized tech of Bitcoin, blockchain, and Ethereum technologies matured, it quickly became clear to her that the Bitnation vision was far from utopian, and could be realized much sooner and to a significantly lower cost than initially thought.

I will definitely keep an eye on this and spend more time on thinking about the idea itself. It is a very challenging concept in regards to our global status quo. That makes it an outstanding project compared to others, at least on paper for now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Dear Community !!

We are happy to invite you all to Bitnation's meetup in Berlin to celebrate the first day of our ICO: March 25.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1375468992558212/
JaceMace

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

Hello everyone,

We are proud to share this Steemit article by matthewtherry:

Bitnation: the virtual nations of tomorrow!

"Bitnation’s vision is to create an ecosystem where people can band together to develop Decentralized Voluntary Borderless Nations"

https://mspsteem.com/blockchain/@mathewtherry/bitnation-the-virtual-nations-of-tomorrow
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

I checked out Bitnation on Youtube and other media channels and I was surprised this has been around for so many years. I haven't heard a single word about it until recently. It sounds like a very interesting approach to borderless nations and I am curious how the main sale will go. I think the community should support endeavors like yours.

Yes, founded in 2014. Skeptical about the virtue and value of international interventionism, Bitnation’s Founder Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof, begin work in October 2012 on designing and advocating peer-to-peer governance solutions. Her first public talk on decentralized, competitive governance was in TEDx Gothenburg (Sweden), that same month, and days afterwards she signed a book deal to write about the idea that became Bitnation, which she then called The Googlement.

To research the book she spent eighteen months travelling throughout the world, visiting and speaking about self-governing communities, from private cities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to shanty towns in Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam, and on to anarchist and crypto startups in Berlin, the Czech Republic and Switzerland and Libertarian communities in Chile, Guatemala and Sweden. As the decentralized tech of Bitcoin, blockchain, and Ethereum technologies matured, it quickly became clear to her that the Bitnation vision was far from utopian, and could be realized much sooner and to a significantly lower cost than initially thought.

I will definitely keep an eye on this and spend more time on thinking about the idea itself. It is a very challenging concept in regards to our global status quo. That makes it an outstanding project compared to others, at least on paper for now.

Netexplo Forum 2017 | UNESCO Paris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iLGzP2Lr7c

UNESCO sponsors the NETEXPLO awards. Previous Grand Prix winners include Twitter and Spotify. Bitnation won both the Grand Prix and award for best idea in 2017.
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

This project does have a nice concept and has a clear purpose. I strongly support this project for the more developed again hopefully I can also participate in this project.

Thanks a lot for your support Bestpikka.
sayel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

anothere presale of something  Huh
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

UNESCO sponsors the NETEXPLO awards. Previous Grand Prix winners include Twitter and Spotify. Bitnation won both the Grand Prix and award for best idea in 2017.

Those are all good news and interesting info. Do you expect a strong run on your ICO tokens or does that remain to be seen once the ICO starts? Do you have large pre-ICO requests that you can talk about?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
cashonly

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

In my opinion a very promising project with an interesting and important idea. I think Bitnation ICO will be successful.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

In my opinion a very promising project with an interesting and important idea. I think Bitnation ICO will be successful.

Thank you for the support!
kieran_84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

Dear Community,

We are excited to share with you this article about using Blockchain to Change the World's Governments. Enjoy!

https://www.thebalance.com/using-the-blockchain-to-change-the-worlds-governments-4049981
kieran_84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

Those are all good news and interesting info. Do you expect a strong run on your ICO tokens or does that remain to be seen once the ICO starts? Do you have large pre-ICO requests that you can talk about?

DrearyUrbanite,

We have had strong reviews and a lot of purchaser interest including substantial pre ICO requests. We cannot provide any more detail at this time.
iamgekko

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

Dear Community,

TruDex Pro-Report gives Bitnation's ICO a 91% score based on "Mougayar’s Benchmark"

https://www.trudex.io/product/bitnation-ico-pro-report/
Mythul

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Dear Community,

TruDex Pro-Report gives Bitnation's ICO a 91% score based on "Mougayar’s Benchmark"

I haven't heard of the news until recently. It sounds like a very interesting way for countries without borders, and I'm curious about what the main sales will be. I think the community should support efforts like you.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

Dear Community,

I haven't heard of the news until recently. It sounds like a very interesting way for countries without borders, and I'm curious about what the main sales will be. I think the community should support efforts like you.

Thank you for the support!

You can find news, videos, reviews, and a lot more about Bitnation here: https://t.me/bitnationpangea  Smiley
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

DrearyUrbanite,

We have had strong reviews and a lot of purchaser interest including substantial pre ICO requests. We cannot provide any more detail at this time.

Ok and will any info be made available in regards to pre-ICO sales or requests before the public sale starts? Are you going to publish sales statistics during the ICO?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

hope this project will be in moon,will be looking forward to update more details,thanks team
iamgekko

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Dear Community ,

Here's a blog-post on Steemit about Bitnation Pangea Arbitration Token (PAT) as an example of rule-of-law 2.0

"In a recent blog-post I defined rule of law 2.0 as sovereign law, whereas rule of law 1.0 has been characterized by civil law, and the use of a monopoly on violence. Rule of law 2.0 is made possible with increases in state capacity, from automation with blockchains and what could be called "virtual states"."

https://steemit.com/law/@johan-nygren/bitnation-pangea-arbitration-token-pat-as-an-example-of-rule-of-law-2-0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: