Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] BITNATION  (Read 31141 times)
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

The project itself looks promising, but given the situation on the market, I have a question: how do you plan to provide or protect the price of your token after they go to the crypto exchange?

Jeronimo78,

Once PAT are exchange listed their price will be based upon supply and demand like any other asset; so demand for PAT, which will be driven by demand for services and trade on Pangea, is ultimately what will influence the token price.

How can the average Joe actually contribute to foster utility on the platform? By using it and spreading the word or are there other ways? Can someone become a Bitnation lawyer? Does Bitnation acknowledge education? Could someone offer an educational degree program on Bitnation?

Hello there, Bitnation does acknowledge education.
 Lawyers can offer services to their members their Nation and this means that a free market for governance services is possible.

That means it is up to the nation members to confirm that a lawyer doesn't only pretend to be a lawyer, but is in fact one? Or could they even decide to acknowledge someone as a lawyer although that person doesn't hold a degree? Is it all up to the people?

This is from the whitepaper,

Market for Freelance Arbitrators, Smart Contracts and Laws: Anyone can sign up as an arbitrator on Pangea and offer arbitration and mediation services. You could be a Wall Street lawyer offering to arbitrate complex mergers and acquisitions cases or a car motor dealer offering to resolve second hand car sales disputes. Each arbitrator sets their own fee rate and availability, and describes their experience and expertise, and the code of laws and jurisdictions they know. Citizens entering into contracts can choose arbitrators based on price, reputation and expertise.

Whitepaper page 8: https://tse.bitnation.co/documents/

Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4eM9JyL08

Ok, but the contracts have to be more detailed than in real life maybe, couldn't that be the case? For example in real life as of now, you know that courts will take care of punishing someone for violating a contract according to criminal justice. So to say you have two spheres now which is criminal justice and civil justice. In Pangea it feels more like you only have the civil justice. Does that make sense what I say? Do you know what I mean?

If, theoretically, a contract is only made via a nation on Pangea, could someone be sent to jail for violating a contract based on Pangea? It's not like a person would go voluntarily, someone has to make a ruling for that. Would a judiciary fully acknowledge those contracts? I hope it makes sense what I ask.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lps21

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

The project itself looks promising, but given the situation on the market, I have a question: how do you plan to provide or protect the price of your token after they go to the crypto exchange?

Jeronimo78,

Once PAT are exchange listed their price will be based upon supply and demand like any other asset; so demand for PAT, which will be driven by demand for services and trade on Pangea, is ultimately what will influence the token price.

How can the average Joe actually contribute to foster utility on the platform? By using it and spreading the word or are there other ways? Can someone become a Bitnation lawyer? Does Bitnation acknowledge education? Could someone offer an educational degree program on Bitnation?

Lawyers can offer services to their members their Nation and this means that a free market for governance services is possible.

That means it is up to the nation members to confirm that a lawyer doesn't only pretend to be a lawyer, but is in fact one? Or could they even decide to acknowledge someone as a lawyer although that person doesn't hold a degree? Is it all up to the people?

Market for Freelance Arbitrators, Smart Contracts and Laws: Anyone can sign up as an arbitrator on Pangea and offer arbitration and mediation services. You could be a Wall Street lawyer offering to arbitrate complex mergers and acquisitions cases or a car motor dealer offering to resolve second hand car sales disputes. Each arbitrator sets their own fee rate and availability, and describes their experience and expertise, and the code of laws and jurisdictions they know. Citizens entering into contracts can choose arbitrators based on price, reputation and expertise.

Ok, but the contracts have to be more detailed than in real life maybe, couldn't that be the case? For example in real life as of now, you know that courts will take care of punishing someone for violating a contract according to criminal justice. So to say you have two spheres now which is criminal justice and civil justice. In Pangea it feels more like you only have the civil justice. Does that make sense what I say? Do you know what I mean?

If, theoretically, a contract is only made via a nation on Pangea, could someone be sent to jail for violating a contract based on Pangea? It's not like a person would go voluntarily, someone has to make a ruling for that. Would a judiciary fully acknowledge those contracts? I hope it makes sense what I ask.

That's a very interesting point, DrearyUrbanite. I do want to point out that most courts can punish someone for a breach of contract which is something that Bitnation citizens will have, so technically speaking the contract would be enforceable. And unlike usual nations, the nations in Bitnation will be made of people who want to be part of a bigger movement and they voluntarily join said nations, it would seem to be in their best interest to follow the smart contracts that they have previously agreed to.
tiimothy

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

hi.i am interesting in the bitnation.and when the presale will start?if it have any bounty campaign?i want to know more news about it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Bitnation rised more than 4000ethereum. Your idea of world decentralization very perspective but so fantastic! Pangea is a widely secured mesh network which is forming a distributed web. The latter is accessed through an interface of smartphone chat and it is incredibly user friendly. The Pangea Jurisdiction is powered by a blockchain agnostic functionality navigated with the usage of smart contracts.
JaceMace.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

hi.i am interesting in the bitnation.and when the presale will start?if it have any bounty campaign?i want to know more news about it.

Hello tiimothy, the main sale has already ended April 25, 2018. For bounty related questions you may post it here at bounty thread group: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081168 or you may join our Telegram Bounty Group: https://t.me/bitnationbountySmiley
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

Bitnation rised more than 4000ethereum. Your idea of world decentralization very perspective but so fantastic! Pangea is a widely secured mesh network which is forming a distributed web. The latter is accessed through an interface of smartphone chat and it is incredibly user friendly. The Pangea Jurisdiction is powered by a blockchain agnostic functionality navigated with the usage of smart contracts.

Thank you for supporting bitnation, we appreciate it! Grin
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

Hey Bitnation supporters!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Please make sure you join us on Telegram if you haven't already!

Bitnation Chat: https://t.me/PangeaBitnation

Bitnations News Announcements: https://t.me/bitnationpangea
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

A fairly good result, the team can be congratulated on this achievement. Is this enough money to implement the project?

Hi there!

You can see how much has been raised currently by visiting the Bitnation website and simply clicking on ''GET PAT''. Here is the link: tse.bitnaiton.co.

Cheesy Wink
If I am not mistaken, the price that was displayed in the website was the price collected during the ICO.
I think we also deserved to know the amount collected during the presale and it will be nice if there is a consolidated total amount of collection
and it should be coming from the team.

Hi Maslate,the collected amount in the pre-sale is public knowledge, 2.7 MM.
That is only for presale, what is the total amount collected including the main token sale?
It seems like the amount collected is low with this very good project, if this will come out in the trading site, normally it will start with a low price IMO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Is that the amount of public token sale and private token sale together? Because I thought they raised a little less than 2000 ETH.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

So interesting ideas coming from your team!  Let’s make this grow up Wink
Danillo17

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

Hello, I have a question that I hope is simple. I sent 2 times ether to the ico. But I only received one transaction with the PATs. Has the two shipments been considered in this single transfer? How can I calculate the correct value? Thank you
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Hello, I have a question that I hope is simple. I sent 2 times ether to the ico. But I only received one transaction with the PATs. Has the two shipments been considered in this single transfer? How can I calculate the correct value? Thank you

I would join the telegram group to resolve that issue over there. They are available to help you.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:44:54 AM

Can I have your telegram's link? Cheesy
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

How to understand the expression "Any member can create their own DVBN-nations or join existing ones, write laws and constitution from scratch or use existing ones"? Does it mean that each participant is allowed act at his own discretion? In general, I hope that the bulk of such contradictions will be unpack for ordinary users.
holdmycoins

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

Guys message me if you have problem about Bitnation bounty. We will act together if they do not solve our problem.

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

in telegram chat someone of team promissed exchange in weekend or earlier next week. is that true?
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:29:27 AM

This is the long term hodl kind of ICO... Invest if you believe in the project because if/when it succeeds it will be a fair deal you were getting.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Bitnation is undervalued for now and i think if they will hit exchanges there will be a big dump especially those bounty hunters has a large share of tokens

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

Jeronimo78,

That's a very interesting point, DrearyUrbanite. I do want to point out that most courts can punish someone for a breach of contract which is something that Bitnation citizens will have, so technically speaking the contract would be enforceable. And unlike usual nations, the nations in Bitnation will be made of people who want to be part of a bigger movement and they voluntarily join said nations, it would seem to be in their best interest to follow the smart contracts that they have previously agreed to.

If voluntarism was a solution to a lot of problems, it would be much more pervasive than it is today. The problem is that voluntarism often turned out to be a very limited concept in terms of achievement of common goals.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

Bitnation is undervalued for now and i think if they will hit exchanges there will be a big dump especially those bounty hunters has a large share of tokens

so what. let unters go out. until bounty hunters will not sell tokens, atleast those of them who want, there always wil be a treat of dump. it is 1st.
2nd: you. Sr.member. seriously stil think that 1% will beat another 99% sold tokens? Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: