Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO October 28th] MOIRAI - Decentralised Prediction Market | MVP  (Read 10325 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:05:33 PM

I've read that it will help scientists. but I don't get how
can anyone explain this?
I would like to try

The power of the human mind has not yet realised its full potential. Prediction markets could solve this problem as many scientists and futurists claim that open source collective intelligence is able to generate superior results in many outcomes, such as in the prediction of future events.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:02:34 AM

In fact, I do not quite understand why this platform. What types of forecasts, what is the main idea ...
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:05:36 AM

In fact, I do not quite understand why this platform. What types of forecasts, what is the main idea ...
I understand, this is another platform for betting on sports, or something like that.
hikky22

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

I understand, this is another platform for betting on sports, or something like that.
Hmm..
But after all, such websites, platforms, etc. so very much.
Why is there another similar service on the market that it offers a new service, unlike its competitors?
costgranda

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:07:50 AM

Hmm..
But after all, such websites, platforms, etc. so very much.
Why is there another similar service on the market that it offers a new service, unlike its competitors?
Well, this service is based on crypto currency and smart contracts. I think this is his distinctive feature
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:13:58 AM

Sports betting is only one of the possible components of this platform.
In fact, developers provide a moderately great functionality. Within the framework of the platform, it is possible to create different forecasts in different spheres, and also participate in them. And a lot of other things.
costgranda

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:16:25 AM

In fact, developers provide a moderately great functionality. Within the framework of the platform, it is possible to create different forecasts in different spheres, and also participate in them. And a lot of other things.
What kind of prediction markets do you mean?
whitetoo

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:18:48 AM

Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. The platform allows this to be realized.
hikky22

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:21:51 AM

Sport, politics, economic movements and, in general, everything that is possible. The platform allows this to be realized.
It turns out that the system will work only on the basis of crypto currency?
costgranda

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:23:07 AM

And what is their maximum goal for investment?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:24:23 AM

Do they have a bounty campaign?
whitetoo

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:25:18 AM

In general, no, it will be accepted as a crypto currency and the usual fiat money.
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:26:36 AM

Do they have a bounty campaign?
In fact yes.
Check the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2283759.0
whitetoo

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:27:30 AM

ICO Maximum amount of tokens issued   450,000,000- MOI
hikky22

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:28:27 AM

In general, no, it will be accepted as a crypto currency and the usual fiat money.
Does this mean that I can invest in a fiat currency?
Or what exactly? Huh
costgranda

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

This is the maximum number of tokens, and I was referring to their plans to collect real money (in USD)
The maximum or necessary minimum at which ICO will be considered successful.
spartanrules

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:30:20 AM

Ok thx Smiley
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:46:12 AM

This is the maximum number of tokens, and I was referring to their plans to collect real money (in USD)
The maximum or necessary minimum at which ICO will be considered successful.
Minimum goal   $500,000 USD
Hard Cap   $5,000,000 USD
Information from the WP
whitetoo

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:49:14 AM

Does this mean that I can invest in a fiat currency?
Or what exactly? Huh
Actually, no. Investments at the pre-ICO and ICO stages are accepted in the form of ETH coins.
Fiat money will be accepted after the platform starts working. That is, the currency will be accepted in exchange for the services of the platform.
spartanrules

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:50:31 AM

Do they already have a ready-made software product?
The platform is already written by programmers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: