Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO October 28th] MOIRAI - Decentralised Prediction Market | MVP  (Read 10325 times)
tommy163

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:58:33 AM

Only 275 ETH raised, not popular and it is brand new project, do you have product? Plz show us.
Moirai_io

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

Only 275 ETH raised, not popular and it is brand new project, do you have product? Plz show us.

Hello, you can visit our demo at https://moirai.io

We know we need to increase our brand awareness, but since our product is almost complete we can now focus more on our marketing operations moving forward to our public crowdsale
garbonzo607

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:43:41 PM

You're really gullible if you think they even raised that much. I'm telling you it's a scam. Their "demo" is easy to make web script. It's not connected to the blockchain. There's no proof they are developing anything. No github or smart contracts to see.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2290769.msg23683103#msg23683103
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:57:30 PM

You're really gullible if you think they even raised that much. I'm telling you it's a scam. Their "demo" is easy to make web script. It's not connected to the blockchain. There's no proof they are developing anything. No github or smart contracts to see.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2290769.msg23683103#msg23683103

The demo is running on our server since MOI tokens haven't been distributed yet. There are numerous projects who haven't put their source code nor have something built to show to their investors. Your false accusations is becoming intolerable
NikoSteno

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:01:19 AM

Why you in hurry send the Pre-ICO eth collected money to the exchanges, the pre-ICO just only begin for 24 hours, It  made me  really suspicious

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9442384d4ed3dd45d468b7f09d29627eed7c2b6d#internaltx

and you split it  to many addresses
https://etherscan.io/address/0x0d5fdf2cdf707faa2070b6aa9d84424a8a7b9b20

And end up to spaceshift
https://etherscan.io/address/0x4b97e0befc71f3eff639775a28899b6abe987def
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:56:35 AM

Why you in hurry send the Pre-ICO eth collected money to the exchanges, the pre-ICO just only begin for 24 hours, It  made me  really suspicious

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9442384d4ed3dd45d468b7f09d29627eed7c2b6d#internaltx

and you split it  to many addresses
https://etherscan.io/address/0x0d5fdf2cdf707faa2070b6aa9d84424a8a7b9b20

And end up to spaceshift
https://etherscan.io/address/0x4b97e0befc71f3eff639775a28899b6abe987def

Hello, there is nothing to be suspicious for. We are pulling all resources available to us to boost our marketing operations. Our top priority at the moment is getting the word out and increasing our brand awareness
jdole

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

How many Do I get MOIRAI airdrop ?
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:56:52 AM

Hello, MOI is not an airdrop token
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

this is not another airdrop sh****
this project is legit ...
I like the interface, its sexy as hell and look very usefull . I am a GNOSIS user, and i have canceled my participation due to lake of innovations , Hope MOIRAI will do much better !
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

Hello, our team member Daniel Wake will be having an interview on boxmining's Youtube channel.
jpark251

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:01:15 PM

Hi guys, I appreciate your work. But I have a issue here, can you guys contact me?Smiley
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:32:18 PM

Moirai Prediction Market to Become One of the First Regulated ICOs

ICO regulation remains the grey area in crypto-scene despite recent ICO bans in China and South Korea along with other countries attempting to draw regulatory lines on cryptocurrencies and ICOs. However, there are projects that are ready to take the first step on their own.

Prediction Markets LTD, a London-based company that is developing a new decentralized prediction market platform based on Ethereum smart contracts - Moirai, has made a serious effort to become one of the first legally regulated ICOs in the market. The company has submitted several applications to acquire licenses required for providing gaming and software services in the UK. The company is expecting licenses to be obtained by the end of this year, right before the end of its public sale.

“…Considering the increasing number of similar projects in the crypto world, a license like this is sure to become a scarce asset in the near future. We felt that securing the license early on, will give us the competitive edge over our competitors and will give us more credibility moving forward. For us it’s a big step-forward towards making Moirai platform a truly global and public prediction market” said Moirai’s CEO, Gary Taylor.

https://coinidol.com/moirai-prediction-market-become-first-regulated-icos/

JoePhoenix

Activity: 420

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:40:41 AM

No doubt that this project is legit and I have a good feeling that this will be big next year especially when it hit the exchanges. I am proud to be a Moirai supporter!

Keep it up Moirai Team!

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
harvw

Activity: 447

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

What is the minimum amount of funds that this ICO needs to raise in order to be successful?

The beginning of a new era.
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:45:33 AM

What is the minimum amount of funds that this ICO needs to raise in order to be successful?

Hello, the minimum is 1 Million USD, although additional capital would allows us to accelerate the development process and scale our marketing operations. Our hardcap is 5M USD which is the exact amount we need to efficiently achieve all our objectives and hit the market
ethbreeder89

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:57:58 AM

HI. MVP, WP, Roadmap, Buisness model all are good. One question where are profile links on fb or LinkedIn?
harvw

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

Hello, the minimum is 1 Million USD, although additional capital would allows us to accelerate the development process and scale our marketing operations. Our hardcap is 5M USD which is the exact amount we need to efficiently achieve all our objectives and hit the market

Are there any contingency plans in place in case you are unable to raise the minimum amount required?

I am just concerned that if I was to contribute to the Pre-sale and you were unable to raise the amount required, the project would end up being dead before it started as has been the case with so many other iCOs.

Are there plans to promote or undertake interviews with credible youtube personalities in this space in order to increase the visibility of the ICO?

Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:21:34 AM

HI. MVP, WP, Roadmap, Buisness model all are good. One question where are profile links on fb or LinkedIn?

Hello, you can check them by hovering over the description of a team member and presing "+" button next to the photo to display the links Smiley
Moirai_io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

Are there any contingency plans in place in case you are unable to raise the minimum amount required?

I am just concerned that if I was to contribute to the Pre-sale and you were unable to raise the amount required, the project would end up being dead before it started as has been the case with so many other iCOs.

Are there plans to promote or undertake interviews with credible youtube personalities in this space in order to increase the visibility of the ICO?

Thank you for the interest, we have already contacted most of the youtubers in crypto world. Boxmining is already doing his review on our ICO and it should be done in a few days time.

As mentioned in our previous posts, our top priority is increasing our presence in the market. We are utilizing every marketing opportunities available to us and we are starting to build a momentum.

Our softcap is at 1M USD, and we are still in our pre-ico. We are strongly confident we'll be able to secure the required funding, if not during pre-ico then during our main crowdsale for sure
harvw

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:32:51 AM

Thanks for the quick responses.

Just two more questions:

Is the coin essentially a utility token that a user will need to have in order to interact with the platform i.e. use to make bets?

On the website it says that the total token supply is 660m, however, if I add up the amount reserved for the team (66m), pre-sale token supply (100m) and the ICO token supply (500m) I calculate a total token supply of 666m not 660m. Which one is correct?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: