Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO October 28th] MOIRAI - Decentralised Prediction Market | MVP  (Read 10325 times)
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:13:16 AM

What about competition?
There are platforms on the market. which represent competition to this platform?
LOL Grin
Of course there is!
Competition is always inherent in the market.
It seems to me that in our day it is impossible to offer an idea that would not have analogues.  Cheesy
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:14:51 AM

What about competition?
There are platforms on the market. which represent competition to this platform?
LOL Grin
Of course there is!
It seems to me that in our day it is impossible to offer an idea that would not have analogues.  Cheesy
Well, if you come to a market where there is competition, then you must offer something that will provide new opportunities.
Am I wrong?
What has to offer Moirai?
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:26:33 AM

What about competition?
LOL Grin
Of course there is!
Well, if you come to a market where there is competition, then you must offer something that will provide new opportunities.
Am I wrong?
Well, at least Moirai can offer:
- The specification of contracts traded in a prediction market.
- The trading system.
- The incentives to ensure information revelation.
- Quick event resolution and dispute processing.
elrugrim

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:27:55 AM

What about competition?
LOL Grin
Of course there is!
Am I wrong?
- The trading system.
What's great, but can not competitors do this?
What are the cardinal differences and advantages of this platform?
RadekG

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:29:13 AM

What about competition?
LOL Grin
Of course there is!
Am I wrong?
- The trading system.
What's great, but can not competitors do this?
What are the cardinal differences and advantages of this platform?
I can not say this with certainty, I did not do a detailed study of the competitors.
I'm just interested in this project, I follow it and gradually study in more detail. Smiley
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:29:52 AM

If to speak in simple language, for whom this platform?
g2com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:32:06 AM

What about competition?
LOL Grin
Of course there is!
Am I wrong?
Its major competitive advantage is free of charge user subscription, which is based on the vision of fair and transparent prediction market. The revenue model of the business is based on the price of the MOI token.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:34:56 AM

The expected audience and users of Moirai are professional financiers and people for whom such a business is like a hobby, bringing a small profit.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:36:33 AM

The expected audience and users of Moirai are professional financiers and people for whom such a business is like a hobby, bringing a small profit.
That is, in fact, it turns out that this platform is not designed for a wide range of users, right?
RadekG

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:37:40 AM

That is, in fact, it turns out that this platform is not designed for a wide range of users, right?
Why do you say that? You can at any time be carried away by this question and try it yourself. Wink
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:41:46 AM

Why do you say that? You can at any time be carried away by this question and try it yourself. Wink
I'm just trying to understand why an ordinary user needs to invest in this project. What advantages it will give me.
g2com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:42:24 AM

I'm just trying to understand why an ordinary user needs to invest in this project. What advantages it will give me.
Owners of MOI tokens are eligible for a 15% Moirai profit. The percentage of the share will depend on the number of tokens.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:43:16 AM

Owners of MOI tokens are eligible for a 15% Moirai profit. The percentage of the share will depend on the number of tokens.
This is already interesting! Cheesy
What period will the payments be made?
g2com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:49:05 AM

This is already interesting! Cheesy
What period will the payments be made?
The profit will be distributed quarterly through smart contracts Ethereum
elrugrim

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

So, will the token be traded on other exchanges?
RadekG

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:51:01 AM

So, will the token be traded on other exchanges?
If I'm not mistaken, then the tokens will also be sold in the secondary market. Which means yes. Smiley
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:52:46 AM

Are there any estimates of the company's earnings? How much will it make profit?
harvw

Activity: 447

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:12:32 AM

All signs point to a scam. Incorrect and unclear information about prediction markets on the front page and in the white paper. Spelling mistakes all over the place. Plagiarism from a Gnosis article in the whitepaper.

Obvious paid actor in the introduction video rather than a team member.

Photos and LinkedIn profiles look fake.

All news articles are from non-reputable sources. Most likely paid off.

From /u/alexej1909:

Moirai is registered in the UK, with the CEO named Amanda Benson.

See:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10940232/filing-history

In a press release, Meryl Lynch is named as contact person.

See:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/36617613/moirais-revolutionary-decentralized-prediction-market-to-create-a-sustainable-economy

https://archive.is/1kpCX

I cannot find both on the team list on the official website of Moirai.

This reads more like an advertisement rather than journalism:

https://archive.is/8QOUJ

And **it lists a different CEO than on the site.** And his "comments" in broken English are lifted from the white paper word for word.

The hard cap was half what it is now and the date was 2 days later.

Speaking of the date, most legit ICOs don't countdown for only 9 days.

Creator of the subreddit is obvious shill and linked to other scams like BitRent.

Obvious scam. Stay away.

Incoming shilling in 3...2...1...

Before investing, please always keep these questions in mind.

Even tough investments are presumable 1,400 ETH (I believe its fake), there is still the change of a very professional scam. Before there are pictures of teams, team members and other proofs I would not invest,

This ICO is a scam guys. Stay away!

The beginning of a new era.
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

Can not get it who will forecast, AI, experts or  " collective mind"? How one can be sure  that it’s not pre-written?

There many use cases for prediction markets. We expect the majority of our users to be individuals who are inclined to get rewarded for their efforts in correctly predicting the outcomes. After all, monetary reward is very appealing motivator for people to do any kind of labor. As a result, people will seek to acquire relevant knowledge required for predicting the correct outcome of an event thus resulting in a vast pool of information about certain event/thing. Crowds are wise only if they harbour a sufficient diversity of opinion (Surowiecki, 2005).

Thanks, but what is different from other prediction models realized on platform that are already on the market?
Moirai_io

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:23:05 PM

You can check out Moirai ICO review by Boxmining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5-4qfI3Mnw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: