Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most supportive cryptocurrency countries.  (Read 3602 times)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:59:01 AM

Ok. So for the past two months, everyday, I have been reading cryptocurrency news from all around the world. (mostly from news.bitcoin and cointelegraph) and I has summed up my top three over-all supportive and progressive crypto-communities (not just the legal factor). [Feel free to disagree with me or correct my words]

not in any order

DISCLAIMER
*My reasons came from a compilation of news articles, but the list is purely opinionated.

1. Russia
The conflicting interest b/w Putin and the Central Bank has been slowing up the pace for progress; however, recent news suggest that the guidelines for bitcoin and digital currency will be made both beneficial to the government and the local users. I think Russia will be one of the centers of the blockchain technology in the future. Not to mention that Putin and Buterin have already discussed ways for the Ethereum platform to work well for the government.

2. Scandinavian countries
Not only Russia, but countries in Northern Europe have also integrated the blockchain technology in their university programs. Not only that, but some have now allowed Bitcoin to be a method of payment for tuition fees. Aside from this, countries such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland are gearing towards a 'cashless' society, and digital currencies are helping them do so.

3. Japan
Of course Japan is in my list. What better way to say it, but Japan is the first to make Bitcoin a legal tender. What makes Japan enter the list is because they didn't end there. As soon as they've allowed Bitcoin to become a mode of payment, authorities then also placed their attention to the miners and ICOs. Leaving no factor behind. As of now, you can even pay utility bills with Bitcoin, and the government is supporting small households to mine digital currencies.

Japan is supportive all the way but I'm not sure about Russia because they are still under discussions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

I do not think it substantially matters if the country you are in is not supportive of Bitcoins unless it is able to shutdown all online Bitcoin transactions. When I say transactions, it necessarily includes buying, selling, trading, mining, money exchanges, campaign signatures, and etc. If the country you are in is powerful and is capable enough to stopping all these forms of money-making businesses through Bitcoins, then KUDOS! Otherwise, most probably than not, it does not substantially matter if the country you are in is supportive of Bitcoins.
Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

Ok. So for the past two months, everyday, I have been reading cryptocurrency news from all around the world. (mostly from news.bitcoin and cointelegraph) and I has summed up my top three over-all supportive and progressive crypto-communities (not just the legal factor). [Feel free to disagree with me or correct my words]

not in any order

DISCLAIMER
*My reasons came from a compilation of news articles, but the list is purely opinionated.

1. Russia
The conflicting interest b/w Putin and the Central Bank has been slowing up the pace for progress; however, recent news suggest that the guidelines for bitcoin and digital currency will be made both beneficial to the government and the local users. I think Russia will be one of the centers of the blockchain technology in the future. Not to mention that Putin and Buterin have already discussed ways for the Ethereum platform to work well for the government.

2. Scandinavian countries
Not only Russia, but countries in Northern Europe have also integrated the blockchain technology in their university programs. Not only that, but some have now allowed Bitcoin to be a method of payment for tuition fees. Aside from this, countries such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland are gearing towards a 'cashless' society, and digital currencies are helping them do so.

3. Japan
Of course Japan is in my list. What better way to say it, but Japan is the first to make Bitcoin a legal tender. What makes Japan enter the list is because they didn't end there. As soon as they've allowed Bitcoin to become a mode of payment, authorities then also placed their attention to the miners and ICOs. Leaving no factor behind. As of now, you can even pay utility bills with Bitcoin, and the government is supporting small households to mine digital currencies.

they support virtual money (start them own coins) not support bitcoin

you must add Dubai and Asia countries like Korea 
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

I do not think it substantially matters if the country you are in is not supportive of Bitcoins unless it is able to shutdown all online Bitcoin transactions. When I say transactions, it necessarily includes buying, selling, trading, mining, money exchanges, campaign signatures, and etc. If the country you are in is powerful and is capable enough to stopping all these forms of money-making businesses through Bitcoins, then KUDOS! Otherwise, most probably than not, it does not substantially matter if the country you are in is supportive of Bitcoins.
cryptocurrency as we all knows that it has no boundary anywhere in the world in any form of business as long as it is recognizes by your counterpart and as long as there is internet, but in our countries they are starting to adopt crypto currency as a mode payment specially in some remittances in which it is more economical fast and reliable.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

How about Singapore? Recently they declared they would not be interested in regulating cryptocurrency. Rather they would look at activities surrounding cryptocurrency (I am positive they're implying Ico's here) and regulate if necessary.

Japan and South Korea already legalize bitcoin as legal transaction officially meanwhile Singapore still not have any regulation yet
Anyway it's good news if more country legalize bitcoin so it can reach $ 10.000 within a year.

As we know more people interest on bitcoin from time to time so that's why their government must support people's need !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:31:40 PM

Yes of course in some point governments is not substantially in not recognizing Bitcoins as a payment but still it will be more helpful if they do that in the future as it will contribute a big impact to Bitcoin's potential growth in the future. It is much more better for Government to not support Bitcoin at all than to regulate it with taxes or worst ban it. For whatever may happens in the future I believe that people who wants to use Bitcoin will find a way to use it no matter how their countries contradict it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:20:57 AM

Of course The Number one supportive Country For Me is Japan, We Have Rumors Spreading All Over This Forum that Says Satoshi Nakamoto is Hiding His/Her Identity, In Satoshi's Name The Creator Of Our Beloved Bitcoin is Specifically A japanese.
Furthermore, Japan is The Leading Country that really Accepts Bitcoin. Maybe in Just After 3-4 Years They Will be a Cashless country because of bitcoin.
ORCAf

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

1. Russia

Unlucky 13: Russia starts blocking cryptocurrency-focused sites  Huh

https://coingeek.com/unlucky-13-russia-starts-blocking-cryptocurrency-focused-sites/
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

I think Japan and Korea is the most supportive cryptocurrency. Their country already accept cryptocurrency for online transactions.
For my country, from now just still only one online website accept bitcoin for online transactions, and many payment gateway accept bitcoin.
cas606

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:02:32 AM

I think we need to articulate exactly what we mean by supportive.  If we mean supportive in terms of exchanges and actual adoption in ordinary commerce, I agree that Japan is the clear leader.  If we mean supportive in terms of ICOs, I prefer those countries that at a minimum will allow you to bind a regulatory authority ab initio to the legality of an offering (so if you can get a blessing in advance and the regulator is bound, you are good).  That right now means Switzerland and a few other places (perhaps Gibraltar).  If we mean supportive of mining, then obviously we need to look at cheap electricity and necessary infrastructure, and to me that is still China.

Thanks for sharing! Gibraltar is an interesting, and to me a new mentioning I haven't encountered yet. Thanks again!
HimJum2

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:06:37 AM

As far as I know from an article,JAPAN,SCANDIVIAN COUNTRIES and RUSSIA are the most supportive cryptocurrency countries.But to me,JAPAN is the number one supportive country for cryptocurrency./b]
cas606

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:08:59 AM

Is anyone aware of any law firm or other entity doing a large survey of existing law/regulatory guidance around the world?  I'm an attorney and I'm working on one and wondering where to publish it and if I am wasting my time.  Thanks.

Likewise, if you have found and published anything in this regard, please share Smiley
Garld1936

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

now Japan be number one (may be China is number one because of mining ) after china Asia countries then UAE , Germany , USA ,.....   
ORCAf

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

now Japan be number one (may be China is number one because of mining ) after china Asia countries then UAE , Germany , USA ,.....   

Germany? Any arguments? Shocked
ORCAf

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

Short reviews about  cryptocurrencies and regulations in Japan, China, Vietnam, the UAE and the USA.

https://blog.bankex.org/what-do-you-know-about-the-government-regulations-on-cryptocurrencies-and-the-blockchain-technology-b42e4491bf37
goldblumandpartners

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Arbeit macht müde und krank!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

Do you know the taxes on income or profit in Germany? Grin Grin Grin

🇨🇭 Swiss 🇨🇭 Law firm 🇨🇭 www.goldblum.ch 🇨🇭 Tel.: +41445152590 (office) 🇨🇭 All legal issues in Switzerland
ORCAf

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:50:31 AM

Do you know the taxes on income or profit in Germany? Grin Grin Grin

Haven't checked it yet, but certainly gonna do it Cheesy
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:36:33 AM

As far as I know from an article,JAPAN,SCANDIVIAN COUNTRIES and RUSSIA are the most supportive cryptocurrency countries.But to me,JAPAN is the number one supportive country for cryptocurrency./b]

Agree. If you closely look those other countries that accept bitcoin or trading cryptos, they are still having hesitations and they are still thinking whether to ban it or not. Only Japan is the country that totally qualifies in the most supportive country.
ORCAf

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:12:02 PM

Japan’s Blockchain Industry Report

http://news.8btc.com/fenbushi-capital-japans-blockchain-industry-report
ORCAf

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

As the crackdown on cryptocurrency continues in China, research and development is running full steam ahead in Hong Kong.

https://www.ethnews.com/hong-kong-financial-services-is-exploring-a-blockchain-powered-trade-financing-system
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: