Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most supportive cryptocurrency countries.  (Read 3602 times)
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Ok. So for the past two months, everyday, I have been reading cryptocurrency news from all around the world. (mostly from news.bitcoin and cointelegraph) and I has summed up my top three over-all supportive and progressive crypto-communities (not just the legal factor). [Feel free to disagree with me or correct my words]

not in any order

DISCLAIMER
*My reasons came from a compilation of news articles, but the list is purely opinionated.

1. Russia
The conflicting interest b/w Putin and the Central Bank has been slowing up the pace for progress; however, recent news suggest that the guidelines for bitcoin and digital currency will be made both beneficial to the government and the local users. I think Russia will be one of the centers of the blockchain technology in the future. Not to mention that Putin and Buterin have already discussed ways for the Ethereum platform to work well for the government.

2. Scandinavian countries
Not only Russia, but countries in Northern Europe have also integrated the blockchain technology in their university programs. Not only that, but some have now allowed Bitcoin to be a method of payment for tuition fees. Aside from this, countries such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland are gearing towards a 'cashless' society, and digital currencies are helping them do so.

3. Japan
Of course Japan is in my list. What better way to say it, but Japan is the first to make Bitcoin a legal tender. What makes Japan enter the list is because they didn't end there. As soon as they've allowed Bitcoin to become a mode of payment, authorities then also placed their attention to the miners and ICOs. Leaving no factor behind. As of now, you can even pay utility bills with Bitcoin, and the government is supporting small households to mine digital currencies.

Yes I agree with you, From the country you mentioned, I am very happy to follow the development of cryptocurrency in japan. how not, when many countries are tightening restrictions on cryptocurrency, especially in the Asian region, Japan comes as a country that supports cryptocurrency, even some people say, Now japan has become a cryptocurrency heaven.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

Japan acts as cryptocurrency hub and have adopted cryptocurrency as a payment system. Not only they're good with blockchain technology but also they are striving in this information and digital era. Cryptocurrency will help the unemployment and those with low income. With this implementation Japan will be a stable in economy country. Thats the main reason. Certain countries should look into Japan in legalizing cryptocurrency for the benefits of the country and people thoroughly.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

Japan is one of the most supportive country for cryptocurrency. Because they are the number one in all the field. They are ready to accept new things and implement in its country whethet it is good for their people. Now some other countries also accept bitcoin and annouced ad tax free. Countries such as Malaysia, singapore, Germany, Belarus, Estonia. These are countries recently accepted cryptocurrency in their country.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

On July 25, 2017 - the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) was the first financial regulator to issue a statement about initial coin offerings regulations. 
From that point forward, a few different nations have taken the action accordingly.

Here is the list of nations: List of Top Cryptocurrency and ICO supportive Countries in the World
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 05:40:31 PM by Hannahanto

I think japan is the most supportive country for cryptocurrency. Many countries now accept bitcoin as legal in their country but dont know when they will banned. But in case of japan, it is very supportive country to adopt new things. It encourage their people to develop new technologies. Likewise blockchain technology is famous in their country. Countries such as Singapore, Switzerland, Germany and Estonia are also now support cryptocurrency.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

I think japan is the most supportive country for cryptocurrency. Many countries now accept bitcoin as legal in their country but dont know when they will banned. But in case of japan, it is very supportive country to adopt new things. It encourage their people to develop new technologies. Likewise blockchain technology is famous in their country. Countries such as Singapore, Switzerland, Germany and Estonia are also now support cryptocurrency.
And with the increasing number of countries that can accept it/adopt it, I think this can give positive effect and belief of many people on crypto, that this is useful also having a good role in life. This can certainly affect other countries in considering acceptance until have an intends to deepen it and accept it. Well of course if indeed the many country already accepts it, the acts of scams will be reduced.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

this is the three major countries that developed crypto and in this country crypto so rapidly development not only that these countries are the largest and largest investor distributors so sometimes the price is determined by those who have the greatest funds.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

Now crypto is accepted by many developed countries. China is well known for crypto but dont know why they banned crypto in thier country. Next to china japan is the well developed country thats accepts bitcoin. Now they support blockchain technology. Now japan holds large number of bitcoin investors in their country. It is the only country that accepts and innovative new technology and implement in their country. Like that it is the most supportive country for cryptocurrency.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

For me, I think there are many countries supports cryptocurrencies in an invisible way, and in reality, they invested a large proportion of money in cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin because they know that in the future this era will be more important and successful than before, and in the media always say that they are against the digital currencies, and they do not want to recognize Bitcoin as legal currency, unfortunately, this is a hypocrite speech from those governments.

On the other hand, I think that there is a development in terms of recognition by some countries (especially Japan and other ones), and there is a great possibility, that in the future (within a few years) the other countries will recognize digital currencies, especially when Bitcoin will be more successful than now.
anchaldhiman15

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

i think japan is dealing most powerfully in crypto then nigeria and korea is also the most supportive countries for  cryptocurrencies.
Monikadhiman

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

Japanese using cryptocurrency as payment system in their country so the Japan is the supportive country  in cryptocurrency.Japan applies it as its digital currency so that this is a big increase.Appropriate for their people, they teach the world.
Bharat24

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Bitcoin and digital currency will be made both benefits to the government and the local users.
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

The German government at the legislative level recognized Bitcoin as a unit of financial accounting and a means of mutual settlement. After the adoption of this legislative act, bitcoin has become one of the types of money in this state.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:04:44 AM

I agree on Russian and Japan but we should also include the Chinese-dominated countries like Singapore, Hong Kong and also China itself. Most of the  CEO of ICOs are still Russians and Chinese so I think they should be put on top 2 instead of Japan.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

Japan is indeed a supportive one in terms of having a progressive cryptocurrency system in the country. I also want to consider our country as a supportive country because of the freedom it gave to people on considering their choose of investment. Even they are not imposing such law or taxes about it, still they are not contradicting its opportunities.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

Just to add, Philippines is starting to develop their licensing agreements by accepting 25 different exchanges and implementing crypto regulations. This may be construed as something that is small but the implications of this to other third-world countries is relatively large. Developing countries may soon follow and take this as an example for their future regulations in cryptocurrencies, especially Malaysia as their Central Bank prohibited the use of such cryptocurrency.
Lastly by taking this into consideration, expect prices to at least increase once the implementation is finished.

Sources:
https://news.bitcoin.com/philippines-economic-zone-creating-crypto-regulations-licensing-exchanges/ ; and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4585156.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

I am from Russia a d yes, in some cities we have places with a tab "bitcoin is accepted here", but the government still did not decide what to do with crypto currencies and how to change laws to its circulation work effectively. For now the whole situation is not clear and everyone earn coins as they can Grin
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

There are so many countries now accepted bitcoin as legal. And they allow people to use bitcoin, few countries ask their people to use but with some restrictions. If one country succeeds in their economic growth using bitcoin means automatically the countries also have a more chance to accept bitcoin in their country. But it will take some time to happen. Most supportive countries for bitcoin such as Russia, Singapore, Malaysia, Belarus, Germany,  Japan these are the countries now accepted bitcoin as legal.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

Just today I read an article about Belarus legalizing Bitcoin and making it tax-free. I can't vouch for the reliability of the news, but if it is real, then it can be a big boost. The number of countries which are having a pro-Bitcoin stance is declining with every passing day. The addition of Belarus will do wonders to the community.
This is not news for a long time. But I do not see any signs that the position of Belarus towards bitcoin is changing the situation in the world. Belarus is a country with a very underdeveloped economy so that it can have some influence in the world. Even Japan can not create the conditions for a large increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies.

The news from Belarus may be having little impact on the acceptability or prices. But the same can't be said about Japan. They were the first country to legalize Bitcoin and crypto had received a major boost as a result of it.
akila1994

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

Japan can be taken as most supportive crypto currency country.They have very positive attitude towards the crypto and bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: