Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ||| eReal - Crypto PayWall from Brazil || 🔥 Burning Phase || Feb 2018 |||  (Read 20142 times)
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

@ Exterminador de Scam & @ Pivooooo

How can something that was given away freely to the people be a scam?

Dev pays for sending the interest out of his own money.

You know how much it costs to send to over 2000 addresses?

A lot of money, can be up to $5000 nowadays.

EREAL is genuine.

Where are the interest and update promised for today? 
  Hey  Exterminador de Scam, we're now paying more attention to what you have to say.
eREAL (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

EREAL is genuine.

Hey  Exterminador de Scam, we're now paying more attention to what you have to say.

Hi again canibalgb, we've already answered you on the Portuguese thread. Please read the Official Statement regarding the eREAL Interest Program and Token Burn on Medium, In english https://medium.com/@ereal.cash/ereal-token-burn-official-release-5b8b645f90f6 or Portuguese https://medium.com/@ereal.cash/queima-de-tokens-ereal-comunicado-oficial-a695e6f76e35.
Tamak

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

Can I ask how many times the interest have been paid until today?
I have more than 10000 ereal in my wallet since Sep 2017 and have not received anything.

https://medium.com/@ereal.cash/ereal-token-burn-official-release-5b8b645f90f6
Oh so it's cancelled. I didn' know this.
No interest anymore?
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

EREAL is genuine.

Hi again canibalgb, we've already answered you on the Portuguese thread. Please read the Official Statement regarding the eREAL Interest Program and Token Burn on Medium, In english https://medium.com/@ereal.cash/ereal-token-burn-official-release-5b8b645f90f6 or Portuguese https://medium.com/@ereal.cash/queima-de-tokens-ereal-comunicado-oficial-a695e6f76e35.

Hi eREAL. I agree with these changes and hope that the new projects announced will be a success!  Wink
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

Well in a way or the other, the price is going up. Probably it's even better burning supply rather than sending it.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Well in a way or the other, the price is going up. Probably it's even better burning supply rather than sending it.

I think this will be better in the long run. In addition, in fact, transactions in ethereum are at crazy prices.
bitcoincidence
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1071

goodbye sweetest cat of em all

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

I don't think burning is a good idear (drop in course proofs it)
Cumulating the interest and pay off when transaction costs are low again would have been a better solution.
The interest was the special feature of the coin..in my opinion.

And transaction costs can't stay in this ridiculous regions forever...otherwise Ethereum is dead anyway.

„Wie einen Stern, eine Luftspiegelung, eine Butterlampe,wie Illusion, Tautropfen, Luftblasen im Wasser,wie einen Traum, einen Blitz, eine Wolke - so sieh alles an, was Fiat ist.“
Diamant-Sutra
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

The way Ethereum network is jammed right now, doesn't give much hope in lower prices in near future (besides, ETH price is 5x since the beginning). make your calculations.

I wonder if burning tokens is going to leave a very low supply though.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
bitcoincidence
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

The way Ethereum network is jammed right now, doesn't give much hope in lower prices in near future (besides, ETH price is 5x since the beginning). make your calculations.

There was an incredible boost in speed after the last network-upgrade a few months ago - also transfer prices dropped a lot. I actually expect them to be capable of updating the thing again - if not...the whole ETH-world of tokens will collapse - because the transfer prices are already beyond an acceptable limit.
This would also affect the ETH price.

„Wie einen Stern, eine Luftspiegelung, eine Butterlampe,wie Illusion, Tautropfen, Luftblasen im Wasser,wie einen Traum, einen Blitz, eine Wolke - so sieh alles an, was Fiat ist.“
Diamant-Sutra
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

There was an incredible boost in speed after the last network-upgrade a few months ago - also transfer prices dropped a lot. I actually expect them to be capable of updating the thing again - if not...the whole ETH-world of tokens will collapse - because the transfer prices are already beyond an acceptable limit.

Network upgrade? What kind of upgrade?

In any case, I hope for a solution soon, since december I didn't receive any other airdrop.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

In any case, I hope for a solution soon, since december I didn't receive any other airdrop.

They will implement an update called Casper.
Casper will shift Ethereum from POW to POS.
I hope this can also help eREAL to increase value.

bitcoincidence
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

I think it was Byzantium update last october

If they kept on the interest plan...but without?
i am bearish now....

Diamant-Sutra
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

i am bearish now....

The burning of  eReal can make it value more than interest.
If you like interest, I bought BTX, which gives us 5% per WEEK, and next month it will increase to 6%.  Wink
bitcoincidence
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:16:40 PM by bitcoincidence

i am bearish now....

The burning of  eReal can make it value more than interest.
If you like interest, I bought BTX, which gives us 5% per WEEK, and next month it will increase to 6%.  Wink
Thank you for the tip - BTX is too expensive now.

But BTX is the best example for a somehow useless coin to be popular because of interest payments.
That would have been a successful way for eREAL, too.
Because a interest rate keeps people HOLDING the coin - but now everyone will take it's profits and try to sell.

The eREAL team is now burning tokens that have never been on the market - this will have no affection on the price.
But the tokens on the market will inflate as the dissapointed interest holders will sell now.

Bad decisions imho...but time will tell....

Diamant-Sutra
harsh1587

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Why do u burn tokens every month and not at once ? Also why dont you use those tokens for exchange listing ?
psych0hans

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:44:53 AM

Hi guys, is there any hope for this coin? Any new exchanges? I was banned from the telegram group for just saying that they need more followers, as their following is MUCH MUCH lower than other air dropped coins. Not a very positive attitude from the mods and devs I would think.
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

Now you know they DON'T need more followers.  Grin

Thomas Paine, 1776.
psych0hans

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Yeah, I think it’s a hopeless case...Unfortunately this is going to become another shit coin... Anyways, it’s not like it cost me anything.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

Have the eReal tokens already being burned? And will you burn more tokens in 2018 or was that the final burning of tokens? How long will interest programm of 6 % monthly run?
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

Yeah, I think it’s a hopeless case...Unfortunately this is going to become another shit coin... Anyways, it’s not like it cost me anything.

Oh, do not be so hard on this coin.
 I was also banned from the Telegram, it seems that the Mod is not very satisfied with life, very angry, poor guy.
 But I'm still here and I'm sure this is a great investment.
 What's good about the telegram?  Huh 
  Wink Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: