Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ||| eReal - Crypto PayWall from Brazil || 🔥 Burning Phase || Feb 2018 |||  (Read 20142 times)
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Now you know they DON'T need more followers.  Grin

Yeah, I think it’s a hopeless case...Unfortunately this is going to become another shit coin... Anyways, it’s not like it cost me anything.

Oh, do not be so hard on this coin.
 I was also banned from the Telegram, it seems that the Mod is not very satisfied with life, very angry, poor guy.
 But I'm still here and I'm sure this is a great investment.
 What's good about the telegram?  Huh 
  Wink Cheesy

So we should be happy that this thread is not moderated and we can discuss what we want. Why have you been banned from Telegram group?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoincidence
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1062

goodbye sweetest cat of em all

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Lets face reality: No one needs this coin
It was interesting with the interest scheme but everything else is nothing any other coin could also do or even better.

They had some hype as a brazilian coin because the brazilian government talked about "Merge Political Processes with the Ethereum Blockchain"

But i guess...the thrill is gone...

„Wie einen Stern, eine Luftspiegelung, eine Butterlampe,wie Illusion, Tautropfen, Luftblasen im Wasser,wie einen Traum, einen Blitz, eine Wolke - so sieh alles an, was Fiat ist.“
Diamant-Sutra
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

Yeah, I think it’s a hopeless case...Unfortunately this is going to become another shit coin... Anyways, it’s not like it cost me anything.

I was also banned from the Telegram, it seems that the Mod is not very satisfied with life, very angry, poor guy.
  Wink Cheesy

So we should be happy that this thread is not moderated and we can discuss what we want. Why have you been banned from Telegram group?

Yes, I'm happy here!
I was banned for posting a Crypterium advertisement.  Cheesy
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

I see your project has a very good development but the token price of the project is too cheap mesikipu already in the fuel may be because the token is still the most and the demand for the project is reduced
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

It was interesting with the interest scheme but everything else is nothing any other coin could also do or even better.

They had some hype as a brazilian coin because the brazilian government talked about "Merge Political Processes with the Ethereum Blockchain"

Do not trust these last governments of Brazil.
Almost everyone is being put in jail, where they should be.
I hope everything changes in the next elections.
The government said it will not apply the Blochchaim because the information is public, do you believe ??
They're all idiots!
bitcoincidence
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

The government said it will not apply the Blochchaim because the information is public, do you believe ??
They're all idiots!
But how is the crypto scene in brazil?
Is there also a hype?
And do you think brazil needs the "eReal"?

„Wie einen Stern, eine Luftspiegelung, eine Butterlampe,wie Illusion, Tautropfen, Luftblasen im Wasser,wie einen Traum, einen Blitz, eine Wolke - so sieh alles an, was Fiat ist.“
Diamant-Sutra
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:24:18 AM

They're all idiots!
Is there also a hype?

In the last six months the Cryptos have entered the news, almost all now know Bitcoin and the Alts.
I think Brazil does not need eREAL, but the opposite, eREAL is that it needs Brazil.
So, Dev will have to do his job of spreading and implementing solutions to trade here.
We have other currencies arising here too.
Anything can happen in this Crypto world. Hold and wait, this is my advice.   Wink

bitcoincidence
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

They're all idiots!
Is there also a hype?

In the last six months the Cryptos have entered the news, almost all now know Bitcoin and the Alts.
I think Brazil does not need eREAL, but the opposite, eREAL is that it needs Brazil.
So, Dev will have to do his job of spreading and implementing solutions to trade here.
We have other currencies arising here too.
Anything can happen in this Crypto world. Hold and wait, this is my advice.   Wink

Thank you for your advice!
I took some profits  but hold the rest  Wink

Diamant-Sutra
mygoldenpass

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

Wink Cheesy

Yes, I'm happy here!

So you've been banned for being a spammer and you try to say admins are poor guys because of they banned you? I think you're a poor guy with no life that come to forums to say stupid things with no sense.

This community doesn't need people like you that say things with no args.

What the hell are you doing here if you don't support eREAL man?

canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

Wink Cheesy

Yes, I'm happy here!

So you've been banned for being a spammer and you try to say admins are poor guys because of they banned you? I think you're a poor guy with no life that come to forums to say stupid things with no sense.

This community doesn't need people like you that say things with no args.

What the hell are you doing here if you don't support eREAL man?

Huashashash, you're funny, man.
 Liked you.  Cheesy
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

In addition to eREAL, Crypterium is a great investment.
I keep saying.  Wink
harsh1587

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:44:54 AM

This is just waiting for a pump guys , another shit coin,there is no paywall progrom , they dont have funds to get it listed on other exchanges, community not strong enough to win wait,sooner or later its gonna get de listed  from CMC
Coz of no volume, better sell yours an leave
mygoldenpass

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

This is just waiting for a pump guys , another shit coin,there is no paywall progrom , they dont have funds to get it listed on other exchanges, community not strong enough to win wait,sooner or later its gonna get de listed  from CMC

eREAL will be listed in new exchanges soon. Your FUD does not make anything because this community is stronger than you think.

Just wait and see by yourself  Wink
harsh1587

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

eREAL will be listed in new exchanges soon. Your FUD does not make anything because this community is stronger than you think.

Dude maybe you are new to crypto like your bitcointalk
Account says “newbie”. I have been around this coins since 1st airdrop
And trust me they have zero funds , they cant get listed on other exchanges
There community is too weak to win voting only 2800 members
If you see the trade volume you will notice there is no awarenss about this coin
Understand the fact that the team is purely waiting for a pump,
mygoldenpass

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:03:49 AM

Dude maybe you are new to crypto like your bitcointalk
Account says “newbie”. I have been around this coins since 1st airdrop
And trust me they have zero funds , they cant get listed on other exchanges
There community is too weak to win voting only 2800 members
If you see the trade volume you will notice there is no awarenss about this coin
Understand the fact that the team is purely waiting for a pump,

Did you see your status before mine man? Are you serious "Junior"? I can't belive what you say, i don't care what you think i'm just saying what i know from developers and project status. They are working everyday to make this project better and if you don't see that most altcoins are red now that is not my problem.

I'm following this project before 1st airdrop and i could see how devs are following roadmap. If you really care this project do something else than talking shit because you can't earn a good profit. You're like most guys come here to get a few bucks and then leave without giving anything.

citislicker

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

Hi guys, is there any hope for this coin? Any new exchanges? I was banned from the telegram group for just saying that they need more followers, as their following is MUCH MUCH lower than other air dropped coins. Not a very positive attitude from the mods and devs I would think.

The Developers and management of the token has been very upfront and honest with the community.  They have said what they are doing, articulated clearly to us and the price of the coin has been steady.

eReal a great project.  I believe they are mostly in Brazil, however I could be wrong. Awesome Latin American Digital Currency.

citislicker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

Why would this be a hopeless case? Do you own the token? Do you know anything about the project?  The admins are interactive, the Developement team keeps everyone up to date, the team keeps their promises and their dead lines.  Not sure why you say this?
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

This is a solid project with a solid team. eREAL will be a success in 2018
citislicker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

Wink Cheesy

May I ask why where u banned?  The only reason people are getting banned is for posting SPAM, nothing else. Any and all good arguments to the community are encouraged, even if it goes against the " group think "...
citislicker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

Have the eReal tokens already being burned? And will you burn more tokens in 2018 or was that the final burning of tokens? How long will interest programm of 6 % monthly run?

Good question. Thank you. I believe the tokens are being burned monthly. And the management team will be scrapping the interest program and introducing some sort of a bounty program. I believe there will be more news this month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: