Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ||| eReal - Crypto PayWall from Brazil || 🔥 Burning Phase || Feb 2018 |||  (Read 20142 times)
citislicker

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

Now you know they DON'T need more followers.  Grin

Yeah, I think it’s a hopeless case...Unfortunately this is going to become another shit coin... Anyways, it’s not like it cost me anything.

Oh, do not be so hard on this coin.
 I was also banned from the Telegram, it seems that the Mod is not very satisfied with life, very angry, poor guy.
 But I'm still here and I'm sure this is a great investment.
 What's good about the telegram?  Huh 
  Wink Cheesy

So we should be happy that this thread is not moderated and we can discuss what we want. Why have you been banned from Telegram group?

Yes, I'm happy here!
I was banned for posting a Crypterium advertisement.  Cheesy

The Admins are clear. NO SPAM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
citislicker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

Lets face reality: No one needs this coin
It was interesting with the interest scheme but everything else is nothing any other coin could also do or even better.

They had some hype as a brazilian coin because the brazilian government talked about "Merge Political Processes with the Ethereum Blockchain"

But i guess...the thrill is gone...

Do not trust these last governments of Brazil.
Almost everyone is being put in jail, where they should be.
I hope everything changes in the next elections.
The government said it will not apply the Blochchaim because the information is public, do you believe ??
They're all idiots!

The management team of eReal has made it VERY CLEAR, THEY HAVE NO ASSOCIATIONS OR AFFILATIONS with the Brazilian Government. Lets make this CLEAR - AGAIN.
citislicker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

It was interesting with the interest scheme but everything else is nothing any other coin could also do or even better.

They had some hype as a brazilian coin because the brazilian government talked about "Merge Political Processes with the Ethereum Blockchain"

The government said it will not apply the Blochchaim because the information is public, do you believe ??
They're all idiots!
But how is the crypto scene in brazil?
Is there also a hype?
And do you think brazil needs the "eReal"?

Valid Question. More than anything Brazilian folks are proud of their country and their culture. The REAL actually has been used in many Latin American countries besides Brazil.  Mexico for example use to have Real's prior to introducing their Peso.  I believe adoption will take place, would it actually replace the old moldy paper REAL ? Not sure.

I tell u this, they day you see a Brazilian citizen, buying a coke or a cup of coffee with eReal, it will be too late to own.  I argue - it will happen with the electronic pay systems around the world now.
citislicker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

In addition to eREAL, Crypterium is a great investment.
I keep saying.  Wink

The  rules are simple. NO SPAMMING ..  That is the only reason anyone gets kicked out of the telegram - SPAM = BAN
bitcoincidence
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1062

goodbye sweetest cat of em all

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

They're all idiots!
Is there also a hype?

Valid Question. More than anything Brazilian folks are proud of their country and their culture. The REAL actually has been used in many Latin American countries besides Brazil.  Mexico for example use to have Real's prior to introducing their Peso.  I believe adoption will take place, would it actually replace the old moldy paper REAL ? Not sure.

I tell u this, they day you see a Brazilian citizen, buying a coke or a cup of coffee with eReal, it will be too late to own.  I argue - it will happen with the electronic pay systems around the world now.
But they could also pay their coffee with bitcoin, ethereum, riota or any other of the big ones.
A local coin must have reasons not only a name.

„Wie einen Stern, eine Luftspiegelung, eine Butterlampe,wie Illusion, Tautropfen, Luftblasen im Wasser,wie einen Traum, einen Blitz, eine Wolke - so sieh alles an, was Fiat ist.“
Diamant-Sutra
citislicker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

This is just waiting for a pump guys , another shit coin,there is no paywall progrom , they dont have funds to get it listed on other exchanges, community not strong enough to win wait,sooner or later its gonna get de listed  from CMC
Coz of no volume, better sell yours an leave

eREAL will be listed in new exchanges soon. Your FUD does not make anything because this community is stronger than you think.

Just wait and see by yourself  Wink

Dude maybe you are new to crypto like your bitcointalk
Account says “newbie”. I have been around this coins since 1st airdrop
And trust me they have zero funds , they cant get listed on other exchanges
There community is too weak to win voting only 2800 members
If you see the trade volume you will notice there is no awarenss about this coin
Understand the fact that the team is purely waiting for a pump,

Wow.. that was " HARSH "..

1.  The team paid for the 3000 + Air drops no? Or did you pay for them to send u coins?
2.  Listing Fees on some exchanges are north of 10 BTC's and sometimes more. - Yeah, they may not have this on hand today.
3.  There was a crowd funding suggestion to get listed on other exchanges like Yobit.
4.  The actual member are north of 2500 + ..
5.  There may not be any " awareness" today.. When there is, it will be too late.
6.  The Team is not only " waiting for a pump" like you claim.  We had a run up in price and the bid stayed steady during the climb.
7.   If this management team wanted to only pump the price they would have done it a long time ago and skipped town, like other cryptos. The Development team actually have their hearts
     invested in this project bud.  Do not judge them. Look at the other side of this coin.  
citislicker

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

They're all idiots!
Is there also a hype?

But they could also pay their coffee with bitcoin, ethereum, riota or any other of the big ones.
A local coin must have reasons not only a name.

Valid point., well argued, I submit their loyalty to their fiat currency might be the reason to opt for eReal.  Like we use USD in America and and Britts will revert back to the pound. And eventually the EURO will collap.. So I would bet it would and the European Union will be no more. I hope.
eREAL (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

This is just waiting for a pump guys , another shit coin,there is no paywall progrom , they dont have funds to get it listed on other exchanges, community not strong enough to win wait,sooner or later its gonna get de listed  from CMC

eREAL will be listed in new exchanges soon. Your FUD does not make anything because this community is stronger than you think.

If you see the trade volume you will notice there is no awarenss about this coin

1.  The team paid for the 3000 + Air drops no? Or did you pay for them to send u coins?
2.  Listing Fees on some exchanges are north of 10 BTC's and sometimes more. - Yeah, they may not have this on hand today.
3.  There was a crowd funding suggestion to get listed on other exchanges like Yobit.
5.  There may not be any " awareness" today.. When there is, it will be too late.
6.  The Team is not only " waiting for a pump" like you claim.  We had a run up in price and the bid stayed steady during the climb.
7.   If this management team wanted to only pump the price they would have done it a long time ago and skipped town, like other cryptos. The Development team actually have their hearts
     invested in this project bud.  Do not judge them. Look at the other side of this coin.  

Well said, your words reflect the eREAL Team spirit.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

Now you know they DON'T need more followers.  Grin

Yeah, I think it’s a hopeless case...Unfortunately this is going to become another shit coin... Anyways, it’s not like it cost me anything.

Oh, do not be so hard on this coin.
 I was also banned from the Telegram, it seems that the Mod is not very satisfied with life, very angry, poor guy.
 But I'm still here and I'm sure this is a great investment.
 What's good about the telegram?  Huh 
  Wink Cheesy

So we should be happy that this thread is not moderated and we can discuss what we want. Why have you been banned from Telegram group?

Yes, I'm happy here!
I was banned for posting a Crypterium advertisement.  Cheesy

The Admins are clear. NO SPAM.

Maybe I could have made a small mistake.
Then the red queen ordered: OFF WITH THIER HEAD !  Shocked
 Cheesy
harsh1587

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Well at the time of 3000 airdrop transaction cost was 4 gwei
That is a small amount to pay for airdrops , now whats the point waiting
For a pump CMC will delist it beacuse there is no trading volume , look at
The market cap , its your call if you still supporting this but trust me even
One exchange like coinexchange will save this etherdelta is dying already
Hope you know that , there twitter is suspended and there was a recent hack ,
At this moment it is not safe trading on ED
bitcoincidence
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:18:02 AM

Well at the time of 3000 airdrop transaction cost was 4 gwei
That is a small amount to pay for airdrops , now whats the point waiting
For a pump CMC will delist it beacuse there is no trading volume , look at
The market cap , its your call if you still supporting this but trust me even
One exchange like coinexchange will save this etherdelta is dying already
Hope you know that , there twitter is suspended and there was a recent hack ,
At this moment it is not safe trading on ED

Etherdelta was forked to save the contract

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EREAL-ETH

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7odsni/i_forked_etherdelta_forkdelta/

„Wie einen Stern, eine Luftspiegelung, eine Butterlampe,wie Illusion, Tautropfen, Luftblasen im Wasser,wie einen Traum, einen Blitz, eine Wolke - so sieh alles an, was Fiat ist.“
Diamant-Sutra
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

Haven't followed this project for a while, the last news I saw was that the interest program is canceled and replaced with the token burning.  Is there any major changes/news since that time ? Does EReal as a platform/product have any progress ? How many Ereal tokens were burned, if any ? What are the team plans to increase community ? Is there any plan to do listing on some exchange except EtherDelta ?
mygoldenpass

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Haven't followed this project for a while, the last news I saw was that the interest program is canceled and replaced with the token burning.  Is there any major changes/news since that time ? Does EReal as a platform/product have any progress ? How many Ereal tokens were burned, if any ? What are the team plans to increase community ? Is there any plan to do listing on some exchange except EtherDelta ?

Here you have latest news:
https://medium.com/@ereal.cash/ereal-token-burn-official-release-5b8b645f90f6

Tomorrow will be the 1st burning and developers will release project news.

You can also vote and make a comment for eREAL to be listed in more exchangers soon:

Altcoin Exchange (we are TOP 10)
https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3590/ereal-global-anonymous-fully-decentralized-secure-zero-risk

Next Exchange (we are TOP 50):
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3254/ereal-token

medd18

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

ereal go tothe moon
dev burn 5000000 token
bitcoincidence
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:42:24 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 06:19:49 PM by bitcoincidence

yeah...really great timing....almost perfect
they are really pros....

EDIT: that was ironic...

Diamant-Sutra
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

In case people are wondering - the devs for this project ARE actually active in the telegram group and give updates every week, sometimes even more frequently. Their most recent update is a change to the website where they are creating an eReal exchange which allows users to buy Eth, eReal and I believe BTC with paypay, other cryptocurrencies and credit cards. You can see more info in the telegram group (they have pictures of the system). They also just burned millions of tokens and plan to burn more every month for the rest of the year.

You can buy 15000 eReal for around $75 right now which is a good deal considering it was above a penny before this crash and that was without updates about the roadmap going forward. This is possibly a 3x investment in the next few months and at the price, a lot could be made... just saying.

taki183

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

Hi Guys, can you help me?

I have 15,000 coins on my MEW since 2017-11-01 but never got 6%, why?

snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:51:33 PM

I have 15,000 coins on my MEW since 2017-11-01 but never got 6%, why?
6 % interests cancelled... instead they will burn tokens
harsh1587

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

Like i said CMC has stopped updating volume , delisting next .
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Like i said CMC has stopped updating volume , delisting next .

If it will be delisted from CoinmarketCap it will be like a bullet in the head for the token. It will loose all public exposure it has now. Time to sell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: