Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If No more ICO what do you do as a bounty hunter ?  (Read 1165 times)
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

I'd still be faithfull to Pally app Smiley best project ever!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:05:53 PM

if you do not have a side job other than bounty hunter  what do you guys do as a bounty hunter if there is no more ICO ??

If this happens, it is certain that many people in the forum are frustrated. Because others here are working so people may not be active on it and leave the forum. Because others are posting only for their wages in the bounty. That encourages the forum.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

ICO won't disappear but become more regulated in coming future. Right now some countries are indeed taking drastic step and banning ICOs straightaway. But eventually they'll come up with regulations and might remove ban. Actually ICO projects are future. There is nothing wrong with ICOs until they are legit. Many are bringing potential projects using blockchain technology and I think innovation shouldn't be banned but be more regulated if required and this will ultimately happen.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:22:35 PM

if you do not have a side job other than bounty hunter  what do you guys do as a bounty hunter if there is no more ICO ??

there's a lot you can do, without having to always be fixated on an ico project or a bounty hunter. you can trade, mining or many other things concerned with crypto. we humans have a sense to survive and work to get something. so I think you should add your awareness to your knowledge is very wide.

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

Yeah, this is just fun question such as like when Amazon river don't have water anymore.
but with this question as bounty hunter almost come from investors (small) and traders.
So let's back and focus on the good one it will bring profit better than we're flood in many ICO now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
asba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

I doubt that there are a lot of people who rely on bounty as a source of general income. If yes, then trading is the best option.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

If things happen that theres no ICO campaign, maybe i used a faucet,or gambling bitcoin.but the best things to do if i have  a  small amount of capital i used it for trading altcoin in the block chain to earn more profits.
And there goes the winner for the day! Clap for yourself mate! The if I may ask, all the stuffs you could have earned from the bounty, where would you have kept them? Spend? okay! Even if you have does that mean your whole life revolve around bounty at this stage ?

Even if you are a student, and you do not have much responsibilities, there are so many things you can do with your quality time to earn more than clicking on faucets. Really? That would be the last option for you? At least thank God you even mentioned trading, which you must also be careful to do and learn properly, so you do not end up losing all you have saved from the bounties.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

I will concern in trading and investing crypto or property or safe haven instruments.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

if there are no more bounties, nothing will change for me. i have a normal job and run bounty hunting just as a hobby. it would be a shame if there are no more bounties, but i will continue to deal with crypto anyway.
sashu

Activity: 490
Merit: 119

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

if you do not have a side job other than bounty hunter  what do you guys do as a bounty hunter if there is no more ICO ??
I have a real job, I've my business and I've all of the requirements to keep my life. As the bounty participant in this is just to spent all of my free time. I have a business and I've some employment.
Why must I feel worried about that? As you can see the crypto fundraiser is boom right now. And i just speculate about this will be happening until several years later.
The different answer will have stated by other person

I think the question was addressed to people who do not have a real job or real business Smiley

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

what I do is become a trader, because in my opinion the income from trading is very big if we can choose coins properly and of course be patient in terms of buying or selling, because if we make a wrong decision then what we get is not profit but even loss and if we choose appropriately then we will get a very big profit, so if at any time the ICO no longer exists and I cannot become a bounty hunter, then I will become a trader.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

I will concern in trading and investing crypto or property or safe haven instruments.
Good choice.

Skills in trading will be adopted and will stay on you and possibly can help you to sustain your daily living. Investing in other start ups and property are totally a good idea just don't invest to scam investments which are scattered nowadays. I'd love to have more property..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

There will be no ICO, then there will be some other, similar to this action, because cheap labor will be needed, so I'm sure that bounty hunters will fine in continue.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

If no  bounty anymore I will be trading and investing. I am not basing my income on bounties so that would not hurt me at all.
Bounty is a nice side income but I am not dependent on it. But, I do not thing bounties will disappear as there will always be
some promotions.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

In my case, if there will be no more ICO then most likely I will have to stop for a while and just need to look for another opportunity to make another secondary income aside from the basic salary from work. However, in my opinion, I don't think ICO's will stop form here and definitely it will continue for as long as the crypto market is still there.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

There will still be ICO's they will just morph into Security Token Offerings. Will that still require the services of Bounty Hunters? The jury is still out on that. It could be that regulators put restrictions on the kind of information that can be communicated to attract investment. If that happens it will seriously affect Bounty Hunters.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

I don't think ICO's will be dissolve. It is needed to make a project and bounty hunters are there to advertise the project. But if it will disappear i have other options already.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:53:04 AM

if ico is lost and no longer exists, it looks like the bounty hunter job will also end there. what can a bounty hunter do, is it trading or investment? I do not think so.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

I think there is no ICO and bonuses, then there will be new forms, and there will still be work for everyone. Do not worry too much about that.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

I am not the bounty hunter in here, I just do it in my spare time and free time, they such many scam ICO in this moment, they all afraid to invest it and you can find the market is keep to drop every day, maybe you can take other part time job better than doing bounty.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: