Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW!  (Read 17179 times)
xboxgames (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 08:51:34 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 01:42:49 PM by xboxgames

For the record, a few people have sent me BTC to bet along with my bets, and I have opened individual spreadsheets for each of them to track their investments.  Any of them may withdrawl at any time.

SuperBit has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
DebitMe has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
Optimator has sent me 5BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.

Posting this for the public record, that I hold funds for each of these indiviuals.

If anyone else wants to join in, you may.  PM me or post, and we can discuss.  You will get your own spreadsheet to follow, and can cash in and out immediately and anytime you wish (unless I am asleep obviously).

Offer open still, if you want to join the ride let me know, you can get started on today's picks, make some btc, and be a part of this epic journey Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:01:07 PM

For the record, a few people have sent me BTC to bet along with my bets, and I have opened individual spreadsheets for each of them to track their investments.  Any of them may withdrawl at any time.

SuperBit has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
DebitMe has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
Optimator has sent me 5BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.

Posting this for the public record, that I hold funds for each of these indiviuals.

If anyone else wants to join in, you may.  PM me or post, and we can discuss.  You will get your own spreadsheet to follow, and can cash in and out immediately and anytime you wish (unless I am asleep obviously).

That's an awesome service! Are you charging anyone for that?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:06:59 PM

For the record, a few people have sent me BTC to bet along with my bets, and I have opened individual spreadsheets for each of them to track their investments.  Any of them may withdrawl at any time.

Optimator has sent me 5BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.

If anyone else wants to join in, you may.  PM me or post, and we can discuss.  You will get your own spreadsheet to follow, and can cash in and out immediately and anytime you wish (unless I am asleep obviously).

They are providing me a percentage of any PROFIT
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:11:09 PM

They are providing me a percentage of any PROFIT

Good; I was hoping they would, Smiley. If I had BTC I'd throw it your way too! I like how transparent you are; that's a huge thing for me.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:14:12 PM

Appreciate it.  If I make it to the bike, I am going to make sure it has some logos of BTC on it, and possibly all the peoples screen names who backed and followed me along the way.  I am hoping this can be like the next btc pizza thing!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:15:41 PM

Appreciate it.  If I make it to the bike, I am going to make sure it has some logos of BTC on it, and possibly all the peoples screen names who backed and followed me along the way.  I am hoping this can be like the next btc pizza thing!

lol, and then you're going to get me a Ferrari, right? If you do I'll love you forever!

xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:16:43 PM

lol, and then you're going to get me a Ferrari, right? If you do I'll love you forever!

If you get invested, you might be able to get that Ferrari Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:27:29 PM

If you get invested, you might be able to get that Ferrari Tongue

lol, keep up your winning streak and I'll see what I can do, Smiley. I'm liking the results so far!

xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:28:43 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 03:49:05 AM by xboxgames

Added Game:

Texas Rangers Moneyline, .05 LOSS

PARLAY:

Chicago Blackhawks Moneyline
Miami +1.5
Stl/NYM Over 6.5
Col Moneyline

.02 LOSS
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:31:38 PM

I'll give it a little more time before I invest. People can get lucky in the beginning.

xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:33:47 PM

I'll give it a little more time before I invest. People can get lucky in the beginning.

More important to me than investing is watching, and coming along for the ride Smiley

Thanks for the sweat!
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:12:21 PM

I'll be here to watch Cheesy I will try to invest as much as possible if you keep on going at it like this Cheesy
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:19:35 PM

Wow, it's a lucky day today. I just won 0.69 BTC. totalling my profit at 0.6036BTC. Dude, it's a lucky day, bet, bet, bet!
xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:26:15 PM

Wow, it's a lucky day today. I just won 0.69 BTC. totalling my profit at 0.6036BTC. Dude, it's a lucky day, bet, bet, bet!
You can get invested here if you get in in next 15 minutes Smiley
optimator

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:28:32 PM

More important to me than investing is watching, and coming along for the ride Smiley

Thanks for the sweat!

Exactly! This is unbelievably cool. To take .15 to 32 btc means you have to double your money 8 times. Crazy hard. The hardest part has to be the start and xboxgames has already doubled his money. To have something on the line makes it more exciting to watch, but it's a great challenge regardless.

xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:34:18 PM

Thanks for the sweat!

Exactly! This is unbelievably cool. To take .15 to 32 btc means you have to double your money 8 times. Crazy hard. The hardest part has to be the start and xboxgames has already doubled his money. To have something on the line makes it more exciting to watch, but it's a great challenge regardless.

I have been transparent throughout, plan to keep it that way, that being said:

I agree that the first part is the hardest.  Starting at .15 leaves super little room to wiggle.  I got it to .8 ish....still not a comfort zone quite yet. 

I honestly think that once my own bankroll for this hits 5 btc, that I have a great chance.  However, to double 2+ times already...I am starting to get confident that it is achievable.

Having the bike on the line makes it more interesting, because of the time frame element it adds.  That bike can sell at any time.  So the need to stay at it and keep building adds pressure and drama.

I really appreciate the followers of this thread, and especially those that have joined me by sending funds for me to bet my picks for them alongside mine.  They agreed to donate a percentage of their profits to this challenge, which makes this even more achievable.

I said at the beginning this will be epic.  Keep watching.  Bust or Bike, 2013.  This has me pumped, and thank you all for commenting and following along.  Now lets win these darn bets Smiley
xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:35:52 PM

One more comment.  If I get really close, say 28btc....  It is going to be extremely hard to not just say, as poker players say, ALL IN, and put 4btc on one game I really like, and try to get there.  We will see when the time comes.  Smiley
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:36:49 PM

One more comment.  If I get really close, say 28btc....  It is going to be extremely hard to not just say, as poker players say, ALL IN, and put 4btc on one game I really like, and try to get there.  We will see when the time comes.  Smiley

do it I will bet with you big that game haha!
xboxgames (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:52:28 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 02:09:24 PM by xboxgames

PARLAY:

J-W. Tsonga -3
P. Kohlschreiber -3
T. Berdych -4
J.M. Del Potro -3.5

WIN