Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW!  (Read 17179 times)
RavinTavin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:10:31 AM

I'm sure he is fine

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:17:26 AM

I am literally just leaving work. Call centers are busy this time of year.

Will get that sorted for you when I get to computer. On phone now.

Will delete the posts once I receive the coins.
I bought 5 btc from xboxgames for 490$ moneypack. I send the pack almost 2 days ago. He was messaging me couple times that he will send in few minutes. I still didn't receive my BTC. I will delete this post once I have them in my wallet.

This thread is heating up. I'd recommend not depositing with xboxgames anymore.

I believed the community has been warned about this kind of thing before.

damn I dont believe xbox would do that Sad please tell me its not true xbox Sad

I wasn't scammed, but bitcoin is a high trust endeavor. Check the second link, bitcoin has seen this sort of thing many times before. Friendliness and cleverness are not things to automatically throw trust in when payments can't be reversed.

RavinTavin

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:21:27 AM

Doesn't seem like a scam because why scam when there are still people willing to invest... The scam comes when you pick a few losers and then people want to bail out... Not worried yet. Let's stop bashing the guy and give him a chance Smiley its only been a few hours and people complaining with less than 20 posts....

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:22:14 AM

Doesn't seem like a scam because why scam when there are still people willing to invest... The scam comes when you pick a few losers and then people want to bail out... Not worried yet. Let's stop bashing the guy and give him a chance Smiley its only been a few hours and people complaining with less than 20 posts....

lol ya i am not picking so hot right now ravin hopefully we can turn it around Smiley
RavinTavin

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:24:49 AM

No worries, just pick the best you can. If you lose it, it happens. Just do your best and be honest

stayeduptolate

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:26:23 AM

No worries, just pick the best you can. If you lose it, it happens. Just do your best and be honest

yup i hated having to post the 1-4-1 though today but when you go to my thread you can see every single pick no lying  from me Smiley
RavinTavin

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:29:47 AM

Any one want to make a bet I get paid out for todays winnings Smiley jk but I would rather be invested here than BFL Cheesy

Atruk

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:32:49 AM

People are willing to invest because the accusations are just now coming out, and people don't know better. This is unfortunately common it bitcoin.

One of the people accusing him engaged in an honest and smooth trade with me yesterday. I hate to see people who trade honestly and smoothly get fucked because they aren't jaded enough to be versed in the finer points of making the scammer get caught when they scam.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:33:40 AM

I bought BTC from xboxgames. PAID but never received them. This has NOTHING to do with this thread or his sports picks. I'm just warning people.

If it does turn out to be a scam, and i'm not saying it is since it hasn't even been a full 24 hours and their could be a legit reason in the delay. Then it's completely my fault. I sent him a moneypak without escrow, trusting he would send me the bitcoins. I NEVER do this but today I was in a rush and took a chance.

But cmon, he said he was ready to do the transfer. Then he kept telling me a couple of minutes, couple of minutes and nothing after 10+ hours. Now RavinTavin, you posted you sent him 5 BTC. You posted this AFTER I sent xboxgames the moneypak. So he can accept BTC, places bets using BTC but can't send me the coins? What am I suppose to think? and then ostr1234 comes forward and basically says the same thing happened to him and he has been waiting 2 days?

so once again, this has NOTHING to do with this thread. I just wanted to give people a heads up. My fault for not using escrow, I know. Lesson learned.

If I do happen to get the BTC, I'll delete my posts and apologize.

I have to finish up some more work and then I will take and post screenshots of the private messages sent back and forth.
stayeduptolate

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:36:37 AM

People are willing to invest because the accusations are just now coming out, and people don't know better. This is unfortunately common it bitcoin.

One of the people accusing him engaged in an honest and smooth trade with me yesterday. I hate to see people who trade honestly and smoothly get fucked because they aren't jaded enough to be versed in the finer points of making the scammer get caught when they scam.

I do have to say though atruk I do like your ripple is a scam post hahaha Wink
RavinTavin

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:42:34 AM

All it takes is one woman to fuck up a whole evening of computers Smiley this maybe the case. Going to bed I feel fine about it though, see you pervs and the payout in the morning  Cheesy

Atruk

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:44:28 AM

I do have to say though atruk I do like your ripple is a scam post hahaha Wink

You can thank TradeFortress for that. I had a smaller link to that post of his, but then he had that offer to compensate for signature links. I figured I might as well take compensation from a link I'd have in my signature anyway.

RavinTavin

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:49:40 AM

TradeFortress is a pretty interesting dude, had a good chat with him.

icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:49:57 AM

This doesn't look good at the moment, not really surprising though.

People were just throwing thier money at him, hopfully this is a minunderstanding or somthing and can be resolved quickly
thisisgil

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:29:31 AM

This doesn't look good at the moment, not really surprising though.

People were just throwing thier money at him, hopfully this is a minunderstanding or somthing and can be resolved quickly

It's a gamble whatever way you look at it. By investing in xbox, I took a calculated risk in full knowledge that I may not see any coins again. Of course if it is an elaborate scam, that will suck, but I was prepared for a worst case scenario of losing my investment anyhow, so that does somewhat soften any potential blow.

Hopefully, the only btc that people threw into this were those that they could afford to lose. You should never gamble with money you need for living - that's basically gambling 101.

Regardless, I am of the opinion that xbox is legit, and I'm certainly not going to join the mini witchhunt and pointing the finger in this thread. Yes, xbox could probably do himself a favour by at least posting to quell everybody's fears, but I understand that life often gets in the way of things and unlike some people on this forum, myself and xbox are members of the elite having-a-job-and-a-life club Wink

Give it a few days - if you hear nothing from him by then, go ahead - freak out. In the meantime, remain civil and corteous no matter how concerned you may feel. We could all potentially benefit here and there's nothing to be gained by driving someone away who may make us all (slightly) richer!

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:42:23 AM

Although I believe xbox is legit , the 'wait couple more hours - 1 day' deal wont work on these fella's because some of them says he scammed them 2-3 days ago already , so they have been waiting , this is probably their last stop Cheesy I hope xbox will clear these accusations because I think he build a good rep here
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 11:13:13 AM

Although I believe xbox is legit , the 'wait couple more hours - 1 day' deal wont work on these fella's because some of them says he scammed them 2-3 days ago already , so they have been waiting , this is probably their last stop Cheesy I hope xbox will clear these accusations because I think he build a good rep here

This is so sad. I had high hopes for this thread, it was just starting to get really popular and interesting. Such a shame. Maybe he got enough money to buy the motorcycle and decided to split.

thisisgil

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:37:38 AM

This is so sad. I had high hopes for this thread, it was just starting to get really popular and interesting. Such a shame. Maybe he got enough money to buy the motorcycle and decided to split.

Oh come on! His last post in this thread was literally only 10 hours ago. People do have to work, sleep, spend time with families etc!

Can we give it a good solid 48 hours before we jump into full on burn the witch mode please?

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 12:24:35 PM

Oh come on! His last post in this thread was literally only 10 hours ago. People do have to work, sleep, spend time with families etc!

Can we give it a good solid 48 hours before we jump into full on burn the witch mode please?

I agree we should give him some more time, but check his profile and trust history. 2 days ago he got 5btc for a moneypak but still hasn't paid. He's also been logged in after the accusations started.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:25:49 PM

I agree we should give him some more time, but check his profile and trust history. 2 days ago he got 5btc for a moneypak but still hasn't paid. He's also been logged in after the accusations started.

Also very heavy accusations going against him. Still awaiting proof.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: