Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:36:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW!  (Read 17184 times)
thisisgil

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:49:25 PM

Welp - if it helps calm anybody's nerves, I just checked my private betting sheet and he's still on there adding to it and updating - if it's a scam I'm unsure he'd still be going to the time and effort to update the multitude of private sheets he's keeping for us all.

Like I said - please cool off everyone. Give him the opportunity to explain. Innocent until proven guilty, right?

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:20:42 PM

I'm quite surprised that he hasn't defended himself at all today. Seems like he has logged in today but hasn't posted anything. Considering the accusations being put his way it's a bit concerning for any investors.

Fingers crossed this is resolved shortly
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:34:53 PM

I hate the fact that this topic turned into a witch hunt , I mean shouldnt there be a seperate stuff about this? We here believe in him , hopefully this will change anytime now as he will write here and set things straight . He has almost 10 btc on his name and he still updates everyday , why not run away with it after the accusations if you are really a scammer and just stay and update ? Cheesy I believe he is not a scammer , people who think he is should open up a new topic rather than writing here.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:37:23 PM

Welp - if it helps calm anybody's nerves, I just checked my private betting sheet and he's still on there adding to it and updating - if it's a scam I'm unsure he'd still be going to the time and effort to update the multitude of private sheets he's keeping for us all.

Like I said - please cool off everyone. Give him the opportunity to explain. Innocent until proven guilty, right?

I want to believe! Come on, Xbox! Show us these guys are wrong!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ostr1234

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:39:25 PM

This is so sad. I had high hopes for this thread, it was just starting to get really popular and interesting. Such a shame. Maybe he got enough money to buy the motorcycle and decided to split.

Oh come on! His last post in this thread was literally only 10 hours ago. People do have to work, sleep, spend time with families etc!

Can we give it a good solid 48 hours before we jump into full on burn the witch mode please?

I agree we should give him some more time, but check his profile and trust history. 2 days ago he got 5btc for a moneypak but still hasn't paid. He's also been logged in after the accusations started.

Also very heavy accusations going against him. Still awaiting proof.

Welsh as you can see my profile I'm new to the community. I had no idea to keep the transaction public for proof. I had to many messages with him and I deleted them. Other than that I would be happy to show them public, Couple of them I have in my mailbox which I reported to Admin for proof. I was hoping for the best as he looked legit. It's been more 55 hours now and still nothing. And xboxgames has been logging in since our transaction. He can't even respond??? Come on.........
bitbook.biz

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:45:53 PM

Got some bad news guys. I googled some of his account info and it seems likely he is this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167410.0

We don't normally do this sort of thing, of we'd have warned everyone right away. Really disappointing to see this stuff.

Burdy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:54:09 PM

Got some bad news guys. I googled some of his account info and it seems likely he is this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167410.0

We don't normally do this sort of thing, of we'd have warned everyone right away. Really disappointing to see this stuff.

Yep. I PM a member in this thread (he can claim it if he wants) that this is the guy running this scam. I didn't follow this topic so I was unaware he was getting people to send him coin to gamble (why they don't do it themselves I have no clue).

Don't get your hope up on ever seeing your coin again. Moneypak is instant cash from an ATM. There is no excuse to take hours let alone days to complete your end shipping the coin.
ostr1234

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:56:10 PM

Here are the screenshoots of the messages he was sending me. A lot of excuses and dragging. As I said before I deleted most of them so thats not all. It is just part of the conversation, but you guys can tell your self by reading that the transaction took place.

bit777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:24:58 PM

Oh God. I really rooted for this guy... even donated.. What a charade..
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:33:52 PM

I am not sure how comment as he is a scammer even before he writes anything here , dont you think he deserves a defending statement before all of this?

RavinTavin

Activity: 126

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 02:35:43 PM

Well that's 20 BTC in 2 weeks between my picks at bitbook.biz, BTCsportsbet.com and this. Enough of that. Still fingers crossed for the guy! (both sites treated me great, just not a good picker!)

Cry
Come on xbox pull through

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
Burdy

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:37:43 PM

Can someone that sent him money just explain to me why you would give him your money to gamble instead of doing it yourself?
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:41:43 PM

I dont know because we wanted him to buy a bike with that money? We actually did wanted to give him %10 Cheesy at least me.

It was either give him the money and he will deal with it or simply play them myself and give him only the %10 , the first one sounds much easier Cheesy

I still trust him . I am as far as trusting enough to say , he will return peoples money , if he sends my money back for some reason for these events , I will send 5 btc back right away!! I write this here , if I fail to deliver this , I will pay all of you debts , otherwise you can count me as a scammer and give me a tittle.
thisisgil

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:43:23 PM

Seriously, this is getting a bit old now.

When he's proven to have scammed us, let the floodgates open. But for now, can you all stop crapping up this thread in the gambling section with your relatively unsubstantiated claims as to the legitimacy of this betting syndicate?

I have no clue what you are all like in real life, but the lack of patience and ability to just wait 24 / 48 hours before launching into a tirade is making a few of you look borderline autistic.

Let it go and come back in 48 hours for an update - this is not life or death; There are bigger things in life to worry about and groundswell of popular opinion does not prove OP's legitimacy either way.

Time will tell and the truth will out. Until then, the only thing you're all doing is adding to the noise to signal ratio here.

ostr1234

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:50:35 PM

Seriously, this is getting a bit old now.

When he's proven to have scammed us, let the floodgates open. But for now, can you all stop crapping up this thread in the gambling section with your relatively unsubstantiated claims as to the legitimacy of this betting syndicate?

I have no clue what you are all like in real life, but the lack of patience and ability to just wait 24 / 48 hours before launching into a tirade is making a few of you look borderline autistic.

Let it go and come back in 48 hours for an update - this is not life or death; There are bigger things in life to worry about and groundswell of popular opinion does not prove OP's legitimacy either way.

Time will tell and the truth will out. Until then, the only thing you're all doing is adding to the noise to signal ratio here.

It's been more than 55 hours already. He doesn't respond. before he was responding instant. Moneypack got to him instant and he said he has them ready and will send instantly next minute he confirms the mp. He can't even respond like he did before the transaction? I had patience and ability to wait 24/48 hours. i started to write about it after 36 hours since i send the mp with out recieving btc.  So please don't tell me to wait if it's obvious that he scammed us.
thisisgil

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:02:18 PM

It's been more than 55 hours already.

No. It's been more than 55 hours already since you had a problem with him. With a trade. My point is that if this all turns out to be a storm in a teacup, we now have about 20 whining posts crapping up this thread that have nothing at all to do with gambling and everything to do with trading.

Start a new post in the relevant section. Link to it here if you must. Just please, stop adding to the junk posts here.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:05:25 PM

I still cant believe xbox would do that kind of thing Sad I talked to him a bunch before he started he was under me at bit book following my picks well if you guys want some picks come on over to my thread ( WARNING) but I am in a mini slump now LOL
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:06:08 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 08:44:50 PM by Welsh

He had the perfect plan, from day one. Gain trust by making something entertaining and then taking it all. His IP has been confirmed in the scam accusations thread.(by some dude, don't know if it's really that legit DON'T TRADE WITH THIS GUY until further notice.

I'm starting to wondering if that bike was his, he was trying to sell. He kept on encouraging people to buy it.

DONT INVEST IN THIS THREAD until further notice
Shootoo

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:47:00 PM

Wait... Wtf just happened?

What am I reading Sad
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile