Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW!  (Read 17179 times)
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:24:07 PM

I don't see why he would scam anyone now. He could've milked this cow for much longer and his bets were also doing okay.

So either he is a literally mentally retarded scammer or he is not a scammer at all.

He could of, but his downfall was selling BTC for moneypak's from what I can see. Greed got the better of him (and a potential gambling problem maybe)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

I don't see why he would scam anyone now. He could've milked this cow for much longer and his bets were also doing okay.

So either he is a literally mentally retarded scammer or he is not a scammer at all.

He could of, but his downfall was selling BTC for moneypak's from what I can see. Greed got the better of him (and a potential gambling problem maybe)

hey Ihave a gambling problem Smiley LOL
vlees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:38:00 PM

hey Ihave a gambling problem Smiley LOL

Me too. That's why I keep my sports gambling to below $1 per bet. Keeps the fun, removes the risk.

BEEP BEP
thisisgil

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:47:23 PM

So apparently, the way I see it, is that someone has some urgent and unforeseen personal circumstances, that by all accounts appear to be pretty damn serious, and people are lining up to make baseless accusations and generally shit all over him. What a fantastic community we're building here.

xboxgames: If you're reading this and need any help, drop me a PM. The btc is immaterial at the moment. I won't judge and I'm here if you need me.

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
RavinTavin

Activity: 126

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 11:07:14 PM

So apparently, the way I see it, is that someone has some urgent and unforeseen personal circumstances, that by all accounts appear to be pretty damn serious, and people are lining up to make baseless accusations and generally shit all over him. What a fantastic community we're building here.

xboxgames: If you're reading this and need any help, drop me a PM. The btc is immaterial at the moment. I won't judge and I'm here if you need me.

Likewise

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
morris14ccm

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 01:29:45 AM

nickassa, owner of notroll.in, said the same thing and look how that turned out. I say give him some time, but I wouldn't expect getting anything back.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:55:56 AM

nickassa, owner of notroll.in, said the same thing and look how that turned out. I say give him some time, but I wouldn't expect getting anything back.

I agree with this whole heartily.

You seem way too trusting, you need to bitcoin moar before making recommendations.

Likewise

At least you have those MFC coins Tavin. It might be too early for you to abandon bitcoin completely though if this fucker disappears. Head on over to #bitcoin-assets on Freenode IRC. Letting Mircea have some fun with you on there might be a rather profitable activity.

KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:07:25 AM

This kid claimed he did this for a living and then PMed me asking to send first to buy coins from him...hes a joke. I saw this coming from a mile away.

mairusu

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:16:37 AM

smh
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:45:33 AM

He may have personal life issues nobody is disputing this. But the fact he was able to accept multiple moneypaks from people and not send the BTC at the same time is ridiculous excuse to be honest. As we all know it takes seconds to conduct a BTC transfer so I don't buy this excuse one bit.

The guy even said the other day he went to a hotel/spa with his missus for the night, which I'm sure was around the time he was accepting money for coins.

Sorry guys, its reassuring that in this day and age that some people can still think the best of people in situations like this but I can't see you getting your money back, sorry to say.
Atruk

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:54:12 AM

He may have personal life issues nobody is disputing this. But the fact he was able to accept multiple moneypaks from people and not send the BTC at the same time is ridiculous excuse to be honest. As we all know it takes seconds to conduct a BTC transfer so I don't buy this excuse one bit.

Pretty much this part is where it is at. If you are selling BTC you better have them on hand, be online, and be ready to send them when you can confirm as soon as possible after you know what you've sent isn't crap.Even if he pays the MoneyPak traders back he has just generally engaged in some horrible practices for a person selling bitcoin.

00null

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:05:58 AM

Thank you sir.

xboxgames requested actual codes so I loaded them on the site and he purchased from the guest account.

I'm happy to load actual moneypaks for anyone needing to purchase one.

Atruk

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:03:50 AM

Thank you sir.

xboxgames requested actual codes so I loaded them on the site and he purchased from the guest account.

I'm happy to load actual moneypaks for anyone needing to purchase one.

That has very little to do with the part where xboxgames is being accused of scamming new members out of MoneyPak funds

thisisgil

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:32:20 PM

You seem way too trusting, you need to bitcoin moar before making recommendations.

Lol, I've been registered here a full 16 months longer than you have and you're telling me to bitcoin moar?

Jog on, newbie! Where were you when we were buying btc for under $1?

Atruk

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:42:11 PM

Lol, I've been registered here a full 16 months longer than you have and you're telling me to bitcoin moar?

Jog on, newbie! Where were you when we were buying btc for under $1?

Not sending money to strangers promising fantastic investment returns simply because they could spin a fantastic narrative.

thisisgil

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 01:14:09 PM

oney to strangers promising fantastic investment returns simply because they could spin a fantastic narrative.

It was obviously a gamble in more than one way. I sent money to xbox fully aware of the likelihood of not seeing any return. Like I said above, the first rule of gambling is that you never invest more than you are willing to lose.

mairusu

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:42:14 PM

Don't become petty with one another guys, even if either of you wins this "argument" is it really gonna do anything?
sootedtho

Activity: 229

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:21:57 PM

Anyone know his name on seals with clubs.

If so he may be logged on at some point and i can try and get so info from him

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:18:16 PM

Try Xboxgames? lol
sootedtho

Activity: 229

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:35:09 PM

Try Xboxgames? lol

it is not ty

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: