Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Altcoin  (Read 3301 times)
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:50:06 PM

In my opinion, investing in bitcoin have a big possibility to bring good profits in the near future. I think, despite fluctuations, it seems like it will continue to rise.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

There are a few courses in which Bitcoin could pass on disastrously. The first would be a specialized blemish (for instance, a bug that would enable somebody to take coins). The second would be a financial imperfection (for instance, a code change that would quickly give 10 million coins to some element for reasons unknown). The third would be an agreement blemish (for instance, Bitcoin parts into two generally even coins).

A specialized blemish would be something like a defenselessness in the cryptography utilized by Bitcoin or some security weakness in the agreement code that could be misused. A cryptographic helplessness, (for example, an astute assault against the specific circular bend utilized as a part of Bitcoin) would normally reach out to a ton of different coins the same number of utilization the same identical crypto libraries. A security weakness would again normally stretch out to a considerable measure of different coins the same number of utilization a ton of a similar code.
thinknow11 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

No doubt about it that bitcoin is relatively safe than altcoin for now but as a crypto trader one have to buy alt to accumulate more bitcoin after a thorough DYOR (do your own research)
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

One day every ALT coin will become a side chain to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the Borg. Resistance is futile.
Yasman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:15:22 PM

Bitcoin could ends this year at 10k/BTC or more. Alt will be good buy for now for the holders and long-term for at least x5 or more in 2018.

I think we will see 10k this year indeed. And alts will see new all time high's, but only the good alts.. Wink
]

Personally, I choose Bitcoin because I think it's a more coin. I'm a supporter of the altcoins but until then Bitcoin wins and I do not like to risk too much. Just invest a little and multiply your fortune.
Bitcoin is much better than Ethereum because Bitcoin is more reliable.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:27:26 AM

according to information on various forums many people are still waiting for this condition and keep their altcoins not to be traded while waiting for more certain conditions

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

Bitcoin could ends this year at 10k/BTC or more. Alt will be good buy for now for the holders and long-term for at least x5 or more in 2018.

I think we will see 10k this year indeed. And alts will see new all time high's, but only the good alts.. Wink

There's still ample time to see bitcoin at $10,000 for this year. And we will have an assumption when CME starts to offer bitcoin futures. With the increase of bitcoin, the most affected ones are the altcoins. The market will be on opposite way with by balancing it that way. Investments from altcoins will go to bitcoin as these holders still see a good opportunity in bitcoin while bitcoin profit takers will take the advantage of buying these altcoins while it is on opposite chart with bitcoin.

Bitcoin dominant will continue definitely but altcoins are like btc mining companies because when ever you invest in any good altcoin it will gives you more BTC.
Sincerely, I love Altcoins for this aspect.

I can't get it what's the connection of altcoins being like bitcoin mining companies? What's the relation of it? Can you have time to tell me what does it really means? If you are referring to the bitcoin profit that altcoin trading will result, actually it depends on the trader. Sometimes you can do ETH/altcoins and besides, don't invest to those cloud mining, they are mostly going to scam people.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

Many People interested to invest on bit coins and the same time alt coins. and bitcoin give more profit compare to alt coins. Bitcoin is great demand so try once invest in bitcoin. Both is part Blockchain with popular media, the prototypical system used to explain blockchain  is the bitcoin network.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

In my opinion, investing in bitcoin have a big possibility to bring good profits in the near future. I think, despite fluctuations, it seems like it will continue to rise.

Bitcoin price always increase sometimes the price going down but we see that the price higher too much than the price decrease .
thinknow11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:42:54 PM

There's still ample time to see bitcoin at $10,000 for this year. And we will have an assumption when CME starts to offer bitcoin futures. With the increase of bitcoin, the most affected ones are the altcoins. The market will be on opposite way with by balancing it that way. Investments from altcoins will go to bitcoin as these holders still see a good opportunity in bitcoin while bitcoin profit takers will take the advantage of buying these altcoins while it is on opposite chart with bitcoin.

Bitcoin dominant will continue definitely but altcoins are like btc mining companies because when ever you invest in any good altcoin it will gives you more BTC.

I can't get it what's the connection of altcoins being like bitcoin mining companies? What's the relation of it? Can you have time to tell me what does it really means? If you are referring to the bitcoin profit that altcoin trading will result, actually it depends on the trader. Sometimes you can do ETH/altcoins and besides, don't invest to those cloud mining, they are mostly going to scam people.

I simply means the profit one will get from trading altcoin against bitcoin. Example: Assuming you have 0.08BTC and you decided to Buy XDN/BTC at 0.00000010/BTC = 800000XDN then sell at 0.00000200/BTC = 1.6BTC.

Capital.       =       0.08000000
Total Sales =       1.60000000
Profit.          =       1.52000000

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:08:06 AM

I simply means the profit one will get from trading altcoin against bitcoin. Example: Assuming you have 0.08BTC and you decided to Buy XDN/BTC at 0.00000010/BTC = 800000XDN then sell at 0.00000200/BTC = 1.6BTC.

I got it but what's the relation of mining to trading? They are different places to invest in crypto. You are only explaining the thing with trading, this is what I understand so after getting profit with mining you'll convert that profit into trading by buying alt coins?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:30 AM

The possibilities are huge and while with bitcoin, you cannot really miss those good profits. Most altcoins only get pumped and do not really get sustained as the fall back within few days and take a longer time to get back on track which is one thing we may not really see much in bitcoin and even if bitcoin is going down, alts are falling badly for it and the same thing happens when bitcoin is going back up. The only time we get to see alt doing well is when bitcoin gets stable for a while.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:21:31 AM

Bitcoin price always increase sometimes the price going down but we see that the price higher too much than the price decrease .

As all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has a fluctuate price situation too. But if we chech the charts, it is obvious that, bitcoin is the most reliable coin so far.
thinknow11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:29:01 AM

I got it but what's the relation of mining to trading? They are different places to invest in crypto. You are only explaining the thing with trading, this is what I understand so after getting profit with mining you'll convert that profit into trading by buying alt coins?

I'm trying to say that trading altcoin against bitcoin usually result in accumulation of more bitcoin if your DYOR is properly done. So, the profit from trading altcoin against bitcoin makes it look like mining from my own perspective.

I have never invest in mining farm or company and I don't think will ever do.
LEXITco

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:17:31 PM

I believe in Bitcoin more than any other coin on the market (Ethereum is a tough competitor).
Being the alpha, its gonna be hard to take it's place- but not impossible. The hype around BTC Cash that started a couple weeks ago had people on their toes, but I don't think they came that close to taking over. I believe in BTC as it hasn't let me down yet, unlike other altcoins!
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:44:07 PM

its all matter of affordability and buying power,if you afford to invest in bitcoin is the good decision and other hand many options in Altcoins  and don't depend and bound yourself on one coin,must diversify the investment and hold for long that can maximize the profit.The altcoins are cheaper and can buy in quantity and if price goes results high quantity high profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:58:05 PM

It's an eternal challenge Bitcoin against altcoins - I think in the end altcoins will prevale. But it may still take years before that moment.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:43:39 AM

Hello,

As we all awaiting the outcome of the Hardfork, many investors are presently on BTC.

What altcoin will you trade against BTC after fork 🍴?
in the next year will be a lot hard fork then from that I sell all my altcoin and I exchange to Bitcoin to get free coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Raegorl

Activity: 140

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:51:42 AM

All altcoins have been suffering a lot the past week... When bitcoin jumps up, they jump as well but in a lower percentage... And when Bitcoin corrects down, they come down as well but in a higher percentage. The market is completely relying on Bitcoin's price swings and alts are always lagging behind (this might change in the very near future once the volatility caused by the 11k surge calms down).

icochick

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:54:51 AM

Oh this is a tough question -- I think ALT coins are better than BTC - because BTC is so expensive right now and all the people who hold it and a lot of it are people who started when it was worth nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: