Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoRuble - Any thoughts?  (Read 1401 times)
henderjames

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:15:31 PM

Russia is dangerous because rules can be changed any time and any reasons. Today they decided to launch CryptoRubles. Tomorrow - to close. And it could be done suddenly, without any warnings.
From one side Russian president Putin meet Buturlin some time ego.  But it doesn't matter. And could means anything.
To my opinion, Putin understand that he couldn't be a Russian president 100 years. And have to go out finally. May be in 5 or 10 years.  And checking possibilities to safe his capital over crypto-currency.
But anyway it could means nothing. And for other persons crypto-currency could be decleared as under-law.
So i'll be not advice to invest money into it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Russian sources say that creation of other virtual currency will be prohibited in Russia, but I don't know about using already existing crypto. It's coming to dictatorship as the currency is gonna be controlled by government.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:34:15 AM

Centralized and fully adjustable Cryptor, even as its name suggests, is something between the crypto currency and the ruble. That is, in fact, it will be the same ruble, only in digital form. What happens and how much such a hybrid will be in demand, we will soon see. One thing is clear: Cryptoruble will go predominantly within Russia itself and it will be minimal to influence the decentralized Crypto currency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:30:17 AM

CryptoRuble will be called cryptocurrency for russia and it will be marketed hard with propaganda from the state.

It will be the most user friendly crypto ever seen. your grandma will feel right at home. Your taxes and fines will be paid automatically.
The source will be closed and it will have a wallet that phones home to prevent criminal tampering. the central bank will have a department for handling it and they will have backdoor keys to manipulate the blockchain and protect you. it will be very efficient. the security will be the best you can get without actually resorting to a decentralized system. trust the government.

There are likely to be concerns about it especially after there is evidence of fraud or a security breach but they can use that heavy propaganda to spread fear about bitcoin to keep people under their protective dominion.

Everyone will believe in it except for the <1% informed populace.
we should not underestimate the power of mass populations who have been divorced from reality.

This, is very good.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

A small correction. Cryptorubli will be taxed and do not dream. But, perhaps, trade will be more reliable, but this is not accurate.  Smiley

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

This doesn't make any sense for me. They just want to use the name of Ruble to take attention.
On the other hand we have Waves which is the first coin that uses NG feature to process thausands of transactions in a minute.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:01:01 AM

Any news on CryptoRuble? There were many in October, but nothing recently.
That's why it's even more strange that there is cryptocurrency CryptoRuble (CRUR) trading on Cryptopia. I think this is not The CryptoRuble Russian government and Putin were taking about.
The price of CRUR fell massively, from few thousand Satoshi two weeks ago to 50 Sats one week ago. And today it's trading for 3 Sats! How is this possible??

I think this is fake CryptoRuble, someone just took the name and created fake token. Look at the facts on Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=CRUR&view=rating
- no mining, all premined
- algorithm: POS
- total coins: 5 000 950 000
- no website
- no block explorer
- fake Github page: https://github.com/Cryptoruble
- fake lunch forum page which is actually a faucet thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21735.0
- only 1 node which is located in Kentucky, USA (?? isn't this supposed to be Russian crypto)
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:10:36 PM

It look a scammmmmm, keep away from this coin

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:15:33 PM

Crypto Ruble they release. He will not be popular, as will be as cheap as the national Ruble.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:50:18 PM

Crypto Ruble they release. He will not be popular, as will be as cheap as the national Ruble.

In that country, a lot of people know about the crypto currency. That's why this project will not become popular. I think it's better to stay away from this currency

cvk1992

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

crazy how much Money has been burnt with that going down to 1
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:55:20 PM

its just a regular coin that works like fiat or in others words its like a digital version of rubble i dont expect anything on this coin i dont even think it will step up in major exchanges and i think everybody will just ignore this coin the russia government expect this coin to be successful i guess their plans failed.
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

This project will not develop. There is a very weak team of developers. I read a lot about this project and now I know for sure that investing in this coin is very dangerous

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:01:44 PM

Russia launches its CryptoRuble mostly for people who avoid to pay taxes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989410/Russia-launches-cyber-currency-CryptoRuble.html

Since anyone can buy and sell CryptoRuble (not only Russians) it means that investment capital will be legal for everyone in Russia.
I think it is a very smart move for the russian market. After all, Ethereum and WAVES are both platforms designed by and built for Russia. Any thoughts?

My thought is that if one outside Russia can get their hands on it then they probably should try to? I mean I don't know if it will pump or whatever but if most people adapt and start using that you can only imagine that would increase the value of it, although I am unsure about this and must do more research. I know it won't launch for a while we have time to research Smiley

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:07:06 PM

I have read in the news tape that Putin said that Russia must have its cryptoruble. I am sure it will have some other name, but I am not sure that if this currency appears it will be decentralized. Banks will control it.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

I don't think it will have a big future if it is centralized. But it could still have a small future which is still much more than no future.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

the history of russia so anarchic, this altcoin is not good, take the opportunity to avoid taxes. on the one hand, dev already to waiting for profit which fact tax evasion is criminal, why this altcoin not used tax pay minimal, or sell tax accounting services.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:44:10 AM

Well, now this is not so vehemently say. In fact, the reason for which Russia committed so quickly to create their own cryptocurrency is Kazakhstan. There already create its own cryptocurrency backed by Fiat money. But all this nonsense is impossible not one cryptocurrency back up anything, Even bananas (maybe someone will understand what I mean).
I think the idea of cryptoruble just pointless in itself. Just create the conditions for payments in bitcoin and take a Commission, that's all, don't suffer from insanity

High risk high payoff
ilkach

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

Hello! Strange, just one article, not in Russian newspapers or on TV. It is traded on the Cryptopia exchange with minimal volumes. Is this a real cryptoruble, or maybe someone created a scam project for this news?
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:25:02 AM

Hello! Strange, just one article, not in Russian newspapers or on TV. It is traded on the Cryptopia exchange with minimal volumes. Is this a real cryptoruble, or maybe someone created a scam project for this news?

This is scam/unrelated project. Real cryptoruble will use proprietary Russian cryptography and won't be ready until 2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: