Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which moron created this forum?  (Read 1683 times)
_dex_ (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 08:54:52 PM

What is use of this forum since people that are registered not able to make posts on desired topics nor to send messages to other members?
Is not easiest to make private this forum than to accepts new members that have no any right?
Is there other OPEN forum that is related to BitCoin FPGA development?
WikiLeaksLover

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 08:56:17 PM

theymos created this forum, and he is far from a moron, although it is true that a number of improvements could be made to the forum. if you would like to see an improvement made or request a feature you can do so by pm'ing theymos or by posting in the /Meta/ board
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 08:59:01 PM

Dude, you're either stupid or trolling. If it's the first then you have to have at least 5 posts and have spent at least 4 hours in the forum or you can provide proof you know more then the average newbie in the Whitelist which is located in the Newbie subforums. If your trolling then get the hell out of here.

Titan

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:21:40 AM

What is use of this forum since people that are registered not able to make posts on desired topics nor to send messages to other members?
Is not easiest to make private this forum than to accepts new members that have no any right?

You can request a fast track. Look up the thread: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?)
WikiLeaksLover

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:00:55 AM

I suggest you read the newbie  sticky:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

The restrictions are there to help stop spam and to discourage people who want to sign up only to troll SCAMin the main part of the forum.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:03:29 AM

It seems like every single day a thread like this is created. I've seen this site recommended before and although I can't promise it's not a scam, I don't think it is (and no one has reported it as such): http://newbiejail.org

owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 05:17:38 AM

i hear you but keeps random monkeys out! =)weeeeee
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:33:26 AM

This will sound rude but it's not intended to.

Those rules are there to actually keep people like you out.

I know that sounds harsh but quite often, newbies haven't spent the time to read up on how this community works and then they make life annoying for people who have been here for a long time.

From your post, it's clear you've not spent a moment to read the newbies post. It would take you 3 minutes and it would explain why those rules are there.

The very content of your post suggests that if you were given free access to the forums you'd post a question that's been asked a million times or you'd post in the wrong sub-forum (because you've not taken the time to see which forum you should post in). As it is, the questions you've asked have been asked several times a day and yet you still need to ask it...

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:08:49 AM

its coting btc Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
_dex_ (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:30:05 PM

Ok, but...

And what do you know about me to tell that?

I know that sounds harsh but quite often, newbies haven't spent the time to read up on how this community works and then they make life annoying for people who have been here for a long time.

Well... I don't want to waste my life spending "long time" on this forum to be able to make post to appropriate thread on this forum.

From your post, it's clear you've not spent a moment to read the newbies post. It would take you 3 minutes and it would explain why those rules are there.

Yep I already told that it is idiotic rule. Why ANYONE can register to this forum WITHOUT conformation from email that is included on registration?

The very content of your post suggests that if you were given free access to the forums you'd post a question that's been asked a million times or you'd post in the wrong sub-forum (because you've not taken the time to see which forum you should post in). As it is, the questions you've asked have been asked several times a day and yet you still need to ask it...

I have no time to play so you can repost this questions to "Official Open Source FPGA Bitcoin Miner (Last Update: April 14th, 2013)"

It is already send to "fpgaminer" but it is not answered.

Hello,

Since I'm not able to make posts on this forum. I'm using this way...
I have some questions to you and other members...

I did't know about BitCoin until last month.
I have some experience with FPGA so I have looked on some sources just for fun.
I'm not familiar with verilog much, but ....  Is it sha256_pipes2.v correct pipeline design?
Design and timings are strange.
Anyway in free time I'm working on pipelined design that use 2 input adders that gives results for spartan 6 350mhz(350Mh/s (one hash per clock)) using 71000 ff/LUT, same design gives 550mhz(550Mh/s)on Kintex...

And questions are:
If I want to use 2 or more cores on one FPGA, can it be NONCE devided into groups or not?
Like first core nonce start from 0 to 7fffffff and second from 80000000 to ffffffff? because there is posibility
that sometime there exist 2 or more correct nonces for one work. Or every core have to ask for different job and for every work nonce MUST start from 0 to ffffffff?

Is there any real documentation of protocol?

Also is there anybody who have destroyed spartan6 tried to cut top of chip to look on supstrat if it have wires bounded to top or bottom of supstrat. If it is bounded on bottom side then top of chip can be removed to get better thermal connection to heatsink.

Also how is calculated h/s. Is it number of executed hashes per sec or it is calculated using number of founded nonces per time?

B.R

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:53:34 PM

+1. He's right you know. Scammers are people who want it easy, therefore a lot of scammers will not wait 4 hours, trust me I have seen people try to scam on the newbie section because of this reason and always get pointed out for it.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 07:03:37 PM

+1. He's right you know. Scammers are people who want it easy, therefore a lot of scammers will not wait 4 hours, trust me I have seen people try to scam on the newbie section because of this reason and always get pointed out for it.
Those scammers seem pretty desperate if the can't wait 4 hours.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:19:54 PM

Those scammers seem pretty desperate if the can't wait 4 hours.

Time is money, even for scammers.

Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:17:06 AM

Well... I don't want to waste my life spending "long time" on this forum to be able to make post to appropriate thread on this forum.

And we don't want to waste our lives reading your repeat questions because it's too inconvenient for you to spend some time reading.

As for what I know of you, you seem impatient, aggressive and rude. Is that accurate?

Looks like you're just here to take from the forum and give little back.

Speaking personally, I don't think miss you.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
forumrabbit

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:12:33 AM

I suggest you read the newbie  sticky:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

The restrictions are there to help stop spam and to discourage people who want to sign up only to troll in the main part of the forum.

The only reason I'm posting is for freebies on new coins before they collapse :S
KornShell

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:45:52 AM

Hey, _dex_ ....  Nice way to introduce yourself.  Are you always so congenial?
imobili

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:50:05 AM

Annoying, but I'm patiently reading, posting and waiting.
acne

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:33:56 PM

in ways i agree with dex, just hes a little to pissed off for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: