Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8423 times)
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

The way we do business is to learn about the coin you want to trade, if they give you more value and more recently your ability to raise prices is up to you. invest in them
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

You will get multiple profit when only beginer . You will difficult to catch market's situation if no research, need time to find ICO which have development in the future .
thanglun0701

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

To become a trader, i think you should find your team first
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

There are many types of trader though, but on the field of trading you must start from the basic, ask some tips like do's and dont's on the field of trading, because it's a lot messier than you thought, but then again it's one of the ways that worth learning, and then maybe find some link that applicable on what you where learning, in that case you will expand your own perspective on trading or even get some tricks though.

In my case i just visit my old friend of mine and just ask how, it took me 2 to 3 weeks i guess, just to understand it, but despite that, all it matters is you are learning and you can apply or either share it for the future generation, good luck.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

if you want to start trading things you should know ahead of time is the risk of loss that you will receive if trading in crypto because it is very risky.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
The first thought that came out my mind is to say: Trade Smiley this is the best and easiest way to become a trader, start trading. Go into actual battle on the exchange for your profit and you will rapidly learn things that are needed.
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

I think that every person can become a good trader even regardless of sex. there are women-traders today as well. The only thing to take into account is that you need to know the basics to trade
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

If you becomes a professional trader you must spend time and money. Learn every part of the tradings. Knowledge makeup of top exchanges and coins. Then step by step you follow marketcap, choose which coins you trade with. Notice each update of those coins. Hope you become a good trader.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

It is very risky for you to trade without the knowledge of technical and fundamentals analysis and if you have make some profits it means you are gambling.  I will said The 0.01btc you have made through live trade is like gambling and I will advise you to spend time to learn how to interpret pattern and candlesticks formation if you want to makes it big in trading.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

There is no perfection in trading because even experienced will lose money, it completely depends upon the market. For Newbie, it is very difficult to start trading because most of the people will start trading with a lot of fear. You can start trading once you are very experienced.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

All you have to do is manage your wares and you must be good at reading market conditions.
For example, if the market is experiencing a price drop you should look for potential coins for you to buy and trade.
If the price of the coin has gone up and if you already get a profit then you can sell it with a good strategy.
I am sure if you are painstaking running Cryptocurrency business then you will get the benefits lot, so you can easily manage your profits.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

To be a trader, its not easy. It takes a lot of time and merit. Something own knowledge needs and needs also more patient. One suggestion, please research one or two coin/token for trade. After few days/few weeks, you will get a better outcome.
Yes that is true that it is not so easy to do trading, For becoming a successful trader you need to follow some rules and regulation, you must get some experience first, must study the market and must give good time to the market only then you can become a good trader.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

To become a trader, you can start by equipping yourself with knowledge and you should have accounts to trade on the trading platform you trust and you have high potential for success. that transaction
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Then continue reading about technical analysis, knowing
how to read and analyze the market is one of the most important
skill required in trading.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

First, you need to create an account in a legit site. Iq option will be a good example for that. Practice at least one month. While you practice try to learn some basic rules about trading. Try to discover how and why you can make the profit and lose. If you discovered how you can make lose and profit then sure you can make a very good strategy about trading. Now use your strategy and experience for real trade. Most welcome new trader!
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

I would recommend to study the volumes and how they are reflected in the market, as well as their impact on other methods of analysis
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

To be a trader, its not easy. It takes a lot of time and merit. Something own knowledge needs and needs also more patient. One suggestion, please research one or two coin/token for trade. After few days/few weeks, you will get a better outcome.
Trading is one of the most difficult, tricky and riskiest job to do and that you cannot excel in trading until and unless you are not having enough of the motivation and that you are not ready to burn your midnight oil to learn all the necessary things which can then help you in making a better plan. You have to start practicing trading yourself if you want to gain some good experience.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Actualy trading is not an easy works,because there so many angles thats you  want study and determines of which is better or wrong,otherwise all of this process above is useful ,when doing a crypto trading investment the technical analysis,its an easy to understand only you can needs is to educate yourself,by observing the volume in the coin markets caps,and then you can determine,how to buy and sell of crypto coin in proper time.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

I think, that you need to read a lot of information and watch videos. Also you need to choose, what kind of trader you wanna be. I think, that you better choose long-term trading. Now, situation is good for buying btc and altcoins to hodl them. Also you can participate in some ICOs. At the moment, there aren't a lot of perspective, and I can recommend you one. It's Eloncity. This project is interesting and looks great. Its main task is making electricity cheaper and accesible. Maybe, the main reason to invest in this is its partnership. ElonCity's main partner is Krypical Group. This team had four partnerships before and they are all succesful. So, this ICO probably will be too.

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

You need to equip yourself with a lot of knowledge first in this field before venturing into trading or investing. You just has a bit of luck when you did your first trade. Lucky people do not survive in trading. You need to understand what you are doing in order to grow your capital to a good extent and become a profitable trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: