Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:47:32 AM

I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Yes, I also did not find this information
Unused tokens will be re-exhibited for sale in the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. Did you find this in white paper? Read carefully my friends)
I do not think that there will be many tokens before the second stage of sales, I hope everything will be sold at the first stage!
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Yes, ICO will be held in two stages. There are reasons for this, but based on the fact that in a year they will be able to present a much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than the month of January 23 - February 28
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:59:20 AM

I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
Why do you think that he has no future?
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
You are mistaken, already now there are many examples of the fact that VR is no longer just the near future, but the present.
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest faults will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Moreover, already quite large companies have long been working in this direction.
Whom specifically do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
I think you do not quite understand who it is, I'm talking about HTC, Google, Microsoft. I do not think that they do not have enough opportunities)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of chips is already included?
Yes, now there is a preliminary sale, the initial price for one token is 0.1 $!
Are there any bonuses on offer?
Yes, the bonuses are from 15 to 40%, depending on how many tokens have already been sold. For more information, you are best acquainted with the site! https://mark.space/ru/#ICO
Another question is that something is known about the Bounty program, is it there?
No, I, unfortunately, could not find any information about this
The Bounty Program is there! This continues and ends on December 28, so hurry up!
zero9119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:13:56 AM

I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Unused tokens will be re-exhibited for sale in the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. Did you find this in white paper? Read carefully my friends)
I do not think that there will be many tokens before the second stage of sales, I hope everything will be sold at the first stage!
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Yes, ICO will be held in two stages. There are reasons for this, but based on the fact that in a year they will be able to present a much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than the month of January 23 - February 28
I do not think that holding the second stage of the ICO through such a long period is a good idea. How to control price fluctuations, tokens can grow as much and fall heavily in value? Will they be sold at current market value?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:18:20 AM

I do not think that holding the second stage of the ICO through such a long period is a good idea. How to control price fluctuations, tokens can grow as much and fall heavily in value? Will they be sold at current market value?
Nah , thats the unrevealed information.
Someone has asked it before.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:25:47 AM

I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
You are mistaken, already now there are many examples of the fact that VR is no longer just the near future, but the present.
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest faults will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Moreover, already quite large companies have long been working in this direction.
Whom specifically do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
I think you do not quite understand who it is, I'm talking about HTC, Google, Microsoft. I do not think that they do not have enough opportunities)
I agree with you that while everything is not quite perfect, but just now it is worth starting to work in this direction, just everyone is ready to go devices to the market, and at a fairly reasonable price.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:33:24 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of chips is already included?
Yes, the bonuses are from 15 to 40%, depending on how many tokens have already been sold. For more information, you are best acquainted with the site! https://mark.space/ru/#ICO
Another question is that something is known about the Bounty program, is it there?
The Bounty Program is there! This continues and ends on December 28, so hurry up!
How many tokens are allocated for this?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:38:35 AM

And I really like the idea of conducting an ICO procedure in 2 stages. Perhaps tokens will not be sold in full at the first stage. At the second stage of the ICO, the team will have more motivation to present a better and more technologically advanced product.
And for investors, there is a possibility to regulate risks a little, perhaps only investing part in the first stage, and then see how the whole platform develops.
And investors can secure themselves by investing in the first stage only part of their planned funds, and see how the platform develops. The danger of course is that the price of the token can grow significantly.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:51:32 AM

I agree with you that while everything is not quite perfect, but just now it is worth starting to work in this direction, just everyone is ready to go devices to the market, and at a fairly reasonable price.
f you are so sure of this, then why are there so few VR devices and options for using it on the market?
zero9119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:59:16 AM

0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, Twitter and others.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:05:53 AM

0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, Twitter and others.
Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:57:58 AM

f you are so sure of this, then why are there so few VR devices and options for using it on the market?
Perhaps in something you are right. But nothing happens at once, development takes time! In fact, Mark Space is a great platform with its own developments and I think it's quite a successful future, everyone started small! In any case, we can only wait for the result, guess early!
zero9119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:02:42 AM

Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
I think you can, but you better read all the detailed information at this address! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312131
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:07:50 AM

And I really like the idea of conducting an ICO procedure in 2 stages. Perhaps tokens will not be sold in full at the first stage. At the second stage of the ICO, the team will have more motivation to present a better and more technologically advanced product.
And for investors, there is a possibility to regulate risks a little, perhaps only investing part in the first stage, and then see how the whole platform develops.
And investors can secure themselves by investing in the first stage only part of their planned funds, and see how the platform develops. The danger of course is that the price of the token can grow significantly.

In any case, we can not foresee this. We need to wait and see what happens in the end!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:15:47 AM

mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.

Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:44:59 AM

This project has similarity with Decentraland, is going to be interesting to see how the virtual world will evolve and grow. Probably people will come up with all sort of creative stuff as well

so is it, virtual world will evolve and grow in 2018. There is a huge market and mark space will find a place Wink

So many projects focusing on VR now means there are opportunities, must be a reason why they all focus on VR, I am guessing it is going to be a big market in the future

of-course this is true VR technology will be big market in future i hope so too. i can see market-space is the one going very well in community interest. also they providing good service and each update they professionally updating here and on social media too.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:13:32 AM

mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.

Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!

They are already doing good job with bancor partnership who knows what else is coming

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:36:05 AM

They are already doing good job with bancor partnership who knows what else is coming

not sure about a partnership with Sony, they already have their own VR stuff. but it's worth trying I think.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:54:02 AM

hoho oh yeah thats would really great, we will see what have the future with Mark.space. and the 3D/VR technical. Smiley
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

Wow, thread is more than 100 pages now.

Actually i wasn't aware there is a area showing current investments in the web site but there is one (maybe they just add)

Total of PRE-ICO in USD1,754,809.68 which is very good start. I believe Project deserve more but that's good too.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: