Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Who else missed the news, MarkSpace added to the coinmarketcap. Now it is much more convenient to monitor the price of the token and listing on a new exchanges
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mark-space/

That is a very good news to the community. And I guess the bounty issues has been settled already?
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

Who else missed the news, MarkSpace added to the coinmarketcap. Now it is much more convenient to monitor the price of the token and listing on a new exchanges

That is a very good news to the community. And I guess the bounty issues has been settled already?
After getting negative trust from Lauda I hesitate to invest in MARK.SPACE.
Which bounty issues has to be settled? Are there more red flags?

Altcoinrusher

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

After getting negative trust from Lauda I hesitate to invest in MARK.SPACE.
Which bounty issues has to be settled? Are there more red flags?

I mean, the bounty campaign issues being raised by the community, I hope they have reach some kind of a compromised agreement on that. Smiley
Either way, I still believe in the team's capabilities to deliver this project successfully! Smiley
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

They can even pay to get listed on any major exchange easily. They have kept a large portion of the tokens allocated for reward for different things and that will be used for these purposes. But seeing how they have tried to save tokens from bounty they will not want to pay hundred of thousand dollars just for listing which is fee now. Let's wait and see what is their next move.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

They can even pay to get listed on any major exchange easily. They have kept a large portion of the tokens allocated for reward for different things and that will be used for these purposes. But seeing how they have tried to save tokens from bounty they will not want to pay hundred of thousand dollars just for listing which is fee now. Let's wait and see what is their next move.

It would be great if MRK would be listed on exchanges with high volume such as Binance, etc, so that the coin will be easily accessible to most traders.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

It would be great if MRK would be listed on exchanges with high volume such as Binance, etc, so that the coin will be easily accessible to most traders.
Binance would be a very big exchange, you cant expect it in the beginning.
MARK.SPACE has to start with little exchanges and has to make a good product, so that the demand after the token is rising and once the volume is high, the big exchanges are possible.

iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

MARK.SPACE has to start with little exchanges and has to make a good product, so that the demand after the token is rising and once the volume is high, the big exchanges are possible.

I've said it's too early to talk about Binance for MRK, there should be a good marketing product - which will force you to use the token.
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

So many bounty leeches complain. But bounty leeches often don`t invest a single penny but call a project a scam even if payments are only delayed.
Also they like to dump their coins hard right after they got them. Which is bad for real investors.
Maybe they just wait until price is stabilized?
Can`t tell how it is here tbh, but calling this project a scam based on not payed bounties is a litle to much.

Some projects, such as ICON pay their bounties a litle later than usual, and thatfor they get called also scam. This is complete bogus.
Eventho I have to admit, if they tricked the community, I would be disappointed as well. For now just wait, rather than to panic.

The price is slowly rising as well btw

Altcoinrusher

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

So many bounty leeches complain. But bounty leeches often don`t invest a single penny but call a project a scam even if payments are only delayed.
Also they like to dump their coins hard right after they got them. Which is bad for real investors.
Can`t tell how it is here tbh, but calling this project a scam based on not payed bounties is a litle to much.

Some projects, such as ICON pay their bounties a litle later than usual, and thatfor they get called also scam. This is complete bogus.
Eventho I have to admit, if they tricked the community, I would be disappointed as well. For now just wait, rather than to panic.

Well if the price on MRK will appreciate sooner, I guess everybody in the community will be very happy. And also I am confident this is not a scam project, rather it has lots of potential disruptions. Maybe we just need to support it more vigorously. Smiley
Storyline23

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

Hello admin. Have had problem accessing my mark space pass account.
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

I understand there is an increasing demand for MARK.SPACE units and I'm hopeful I could get one very soon! Smiley
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I think that the bounty participants supported the project well. I like the project itself, I like Whitepaper, but do not play with bounty participants. Among them there are also many ICO participants (among those who bear the signature of the project).

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

Oh, great, finally Mark Space can be seen in CoinMarketcap. It's a good omen,  Mark Space is added to the crypto index website early on. It could mean a real popular exchange will list soon.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

The best option at this time would be Kucoin I guess so, and will hope that Markspace team can conduct negotiations with listing in this exchange.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

I just saw lauda red tagged markspace bitcointalk account and the comment is

"They were supposed to pay out 'The Whitepaper states 15 million tokens (0.5% of the overall ico pool)', yet they paid less than 1 million due to their own greed, thereby also committing fraud.
Scam project, avoid this team and anything related to them. "

Is there any confirmation about this?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Like some people have drawn attention towards their inactivity on this forum they will not acre of this negativity. If people don't want let them keep their promised tokens then starting well organized social media campaign will be only and best solution to put pressure on them. They wouldn't want to put their reputation outside of the forum at stake.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Hi. When i will buy unit with my bonus point, will it reduce my amount of mrk tokens as it did for the presales vouchers? Or only the bonus point will be deducted and i will keep my mrk tokens on my wallet? Being one of the first I have spent 10,000MRK token to buy your 2 vouchers
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

"They were supposed to pay out 'The Whitepaper states 15 million tokens (0.5% of the overall ico pool)', yet they paid less than 1 million due to their own greed, thereby also committing fraud.

Yes, they altered the terms from paying out from the total supply to tokens sold in the middle of the campaign, causing most bounty hunters to receive piddly amounts. A poster referred to bounty hunters as "leeches," which, judging by the silence, seems to be a sentiment shared by the Mark.Space team. This is not a sentiment shared by many successful projects that have cracked the top 200 in market cap and that have paid massive bounties, such as Ethlend and Crypterium.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

I am hoping they will implement another voucher program for a free unit to the community.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Yes, they altered the terms from paying out from the total supply to tokens sold in the middle of the campaign, causing most bounty hunters to receive piddly amounts. A poster referred to bounty hunters as "leeches," which, judging by the silence, seems to be a sentiment shared by the Mark.Space team. This is not a sentiment shared by many successful projects that have cracked the top 200 in market cap and that have paid massive bounties, such as Ethlend and Crypterium.

Sometimes they state in the bounty thread that they can basically "do the changes we want when we want", this sucks however when they cannot stand by the word given, makes you think if something else is not going to be right with this project  Undecided

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: