Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

The price took a huge hit yesterday hey   Cry Cry Cry Cry
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

That is normal thing sometimes it start moving opposite our expectation but this project is still on early stage so that we will see this kind of movement so many times before it get stable at a floor. Good sign is that there is potential to keep growing with unique platform.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

There supporters are not happy as they disappointed them which isn't professional way of dealing. They have honored the allocated amount for each program they set originally. I was big fan till this issue taking place but now it shook my trust who can treat their supporters can't be trusted. This is how I judge projects as investors hope they will reconsider point of view of investors.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

That is normal thing sometimes it start moving opposite our expectation but this project is still on early stage so that we will see this kind of movement so many times before it get stable at a floor. Good sign is that there is potential to keep growing with unique platform.

Yup, can't say the correction is bad. Of course, those who wanted to exit Mark Space with minimum profit or small loss has taken this opportunity. But it is still early in the development, any price trend is suspect at this point.

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

Yup, can't say the correction is bad. Of course, those who wanted to exit Mark Space with minimum profit or small loss has taken this opportunity. But it is still early in the development, any price trend is suspect at this point.

Even if the price is far away from the ico price, in my opinion no need to worry. The dev is doing all what they can to the development. Just hold all your MRK and not take short profit and regret later. Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

They planning add MRK for other exchanges? BTC-Alpha is very small exchange, and COSS want docs for trader verification.  Undecided
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

You now will be able to use this handy tool to browse, sell, buy, or exchange units with other registered users. Like all MARK.SPACE add-ons, packages and applications, UNIT CHAIN will be accessible through your personal MARK.SPACE PASS Account. UNIT CHAIN will launch on May 21, 2018.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

You now will be able to use this handy tool to browse, sell, buy, or exchange units with other registered users. Like all MARK.SPACE add-ons, packages and applications, UNIT CHAIN will be accessible through your personal MARK.SPACE PASS Account. UNIT CHAIN will launch on May 21, 2018.

The project team already has information on which exchanges their token will be traded? Or as always in the negotiation process?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

The project team already has information on which exchanges their token will be traded? Or as always in the negotiation process?
Good exchanges, for example Bittrex, has rule according to which it's forbidden to announce the listing in advance. I think the team is now dealing with this issue, and soon they can please us with good news.
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

Today announced the internal exchange for the sale of the purchase of units, now digital real estate will be accumulated in the interior of the platform.
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Good exchanges, for example Bittrex, has rule according to which it's forbidden to announce the listing in advance. I think the team is now dealing with this issue, and soon they can please us with good news.
Yes, we are waiting for good exchanges. I think as usual the project will hit on hitbtc, kucoin or cryptopia. I hope the bounty participants will not lower the price very much. Although due to greatly reduced rewards, this can happen.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Yes, we are waiting for good exchanges. I think as usual the project will hit on hitbtc, kucoin or cryptopia. I hope the bounty participants will not lower the price very much. Although due to greatly reduced rewards, this can happen.
I hope hitbtc in their listing does not appear, I think that in issue of listing better quality than quantity. As for Kucoin or cryptopia it will be good to start from this exchanges.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

Still, they didn't announce anything about the exchanges yet. Maybe they are in negotiation process only, it might be good if they can manage to get good exchange for listing the coin?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

Still, they didn't announce anything about the exchanges yet. Maybe they are in negotiation process only, it might be good if they can manage to get good exchange for listing the coin?
I'm sure that once this token is in a good exchange the volume is going to increase and the value will raise.
cowboyme

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

The telegram community is so quiet...and no any further updates about this project for a while...the price has been dropped a lot at IDEX....and there is no any response from MARK team saying MRK will be listed in other exchanges...

HighPricebtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Hello. I would like to ask you a couple of questions. Can you tell me why you use such a scheme of location of cities, districts, quarters, units on the site "MARK.SPACE PASS"?
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

I hope hitbtc in their listing does not appear, I think that in issue of listing better quality than quantity. As for Kucoin or cryptopia it will be good to start from this exchanges.

I don't like HitBTC either but wasn't this one of the exchanges that have been confirmed already quite early? So what's happened here?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:04:17 AM

Hello. I would like to ask you a couple of questions. Can you tell me why you use such a scheme of location of cities, districts, quarters, units on the site "MARK.SPACE PASS"?

This project is a 3D/VR ecosystem which is blockchain based and is composed of virtual cities, districts, etc which serves as the component or units of that virtual ecosystem. For further information, kindly visit https://mark.space//
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

I'm sure that once this token is in a good exchange the volume is going to increase and the value will raise.
As a rule, if the project is interesting to the community, then there are good trading volumes on idex. I don't think there will be any significant changes if there is a new larger exchange, of course if it will be is not binance
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

Markspace Mainnet launch happend like ages ago, 9 out of 10 token don't even have that in place yet...
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: