Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

How their platform development going? When full launch? As I know they have competitor already? Decentraland also selling virtual spaces (land) ....

I think there are many other competitors for Mark.space right now. If the team starts posting their updates here and there, do some marketing right now then I feel there will be more buy walls at this moment.

I totally agree with you they really need to invest in a good PR manager and gotta do some serious marketing about the project.

I agree and maybe they could come up with a plan to re energize the community and have a regular interaction / updates with regards to its development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

As I see MarkSpace going to launch Business districts in March 2019. As I understand correctly this will be fully adoption platform for business?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
lobat999

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

As I see MarkSpace going to launch Business districts in March 2019. As I understand correctly this will be fully adoption platform for business?

If they could get to launch the Business Districts within that time frame, then it will be a whole new different ball game and I'm optimistic its token price could suddenly go up significantly. I guess everybody in the community would love to see that being realized.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

Development is going on and releases are at few months distance but photos from different places from attended event places are good. While there is not more material it is good source of leisure to watch the world from the mark.space team's eye. March is not very far anyway and timing is good as everyone has started to market rebounding in first quarter of next year.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:48:15 PM

Development is going on and releases are at few months distance but photos from different places from attended event places are good. While there is not more material it is good source of leisure to watch the world from the mark.space team's eye. March is not very far anyway and timing is good as everyone has started to market rebounding in first quarter of next year.

When they finally delivered the platform, I think it could spur huge excitement and enthusiasm towards the project and this could drive the tokens price to go upward and its the reason why I'm still holding my MRK's as I firmly believe on the potential of this project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

When they finally delivered the platform, I think it could spur huge excitement and enthusiasm towards the project and this could drive the tokens price to go upward and its the reason why I'm still holding my MRK's as I firmly believe on the potential of this project.

Right now the price is absolute garbage hopefully once the platform is up and running we see some upward price movement.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Right now the price is absolute garbage hopefully once the platform is up and running we see some upward price movement.

Now this project is testing the nervous of early investors who are still holding this tokens. New investors is in good position to pick this token at low price and get more higher chance to make profit at this stage. We can keep hope for good.
ayoubouni95

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

Now this project is testing the nervous of early investors who are still holding this tokens. New investors is in good position to pick this token at low price and get more higher chance to make profit at this stage. We can keep hope for good.

It would be better  if we could wait a little while as most crypto projects have been experiencing the same way. But I think this project will have good news in the coming months.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Are you sure the platform will launch in the coming months? I don't think it will be until the end of 2020...
The quality of the graphics is terrible, the locations are loaded slowly, there is no 3D model of the product sold in the stores, it's easier for me to go to the company's website than to buy in VR.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
lobat999

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

I think it would be wise if the developer team will heed to the community's feedback and act to resolve it accordingly in order to make a more robust and user friendly platform.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

Are you sure the platform will launch in the coming months? I don't think it will be until the end of 2020...
The quality of the graphics is terrible, the locations are loaded slowly, there is no 3D model of the product sold in the stores, it's easier for me to go to the company's website than to buy in VR.

I think it would be wise if the developer team will heed to the community's feedback and act to resolve it accordingly in order to make a more robust and user friendly platform.

Yeah, the team need to address those concerns. Otherwise, their followers will just go to the actual website of that merchant and see for themselves what they need. If their services are substandard, then, there's no reason for this platform to operate. Customers has high expectations on this one.
lobat999

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

I hope their scheduled launch for Shopping district would push through this December 2019 which would attract more investors  and could be a perfect showcase for them in the scheduled stage 2 of MARK.SPACE ICO in January 2019.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

I hope their scheduled launch for Shopping district would push through this December 2019 which would attract more investors  and could be a perfect showcase for them in the scheduled stage 2 of MARK.SPACE ICO in January 2019.

Before heading towards this stage they should do more hard efforts to make this project more attractive at the moment early investors are in trouble because bear market is crushing so hard.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

If people stop judging every project based on market prices specially during bearish times they will be able to watch true advantages and disadvantages based on technical specifications and potential. I was reading someone's analysis of which meaning is, cryptocurrencies are in hands of traders and are being watched by this point of view only. When the market will expand its usages minds of people will also start watching other way.
ayoubouni95

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

If people stop judging every project based on market prices specially during bearish times they will be able to watch true advantages and disadvantages based on technical specifications and potential. I was reading someone's analysis of which meaning is, cryptocurrencies are in hands of traders and are being watched by this point of view only. When the market will expand its usages minds of people will also start watching other way.

Its true! Most projects with very high potential has token price below their ICO price and that is understandable in this bearish market but it doesn't mean the end for them. Also, other investors make an opportunity in this period to buy tokens of high potential projects in the hope of achieving significant gains when the market turns bullish.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Yeah, the team need to address those concerns. Otherwise, their followers will just go to the actual website of that merchant and see for themselves what they need. If their services are substandard, then, there's no reason for this platform to operate. Customers has high expectations on this one.

Absolutely right, at the moment I don't see the benefits of the project. And in general, what prevents any company from making its store in virtual reality and without all these problems with cryptocurrency?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
lobat999

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

Absolutely right, at the moment I don't see the benefits of the project. And in general, what prevents any company from making its store in virtual reality and without all these problems with cryptocurrency?

I think we cannot see its full potential until a final product has been launched but if they could get to release it as planned then I would assume the token will have a valid use case and the platform has the potential to have a disruption in AR/VR space.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

I think we cannot see its full potential until a final product has been launched but if they could get to release it as planned then I would assume the token will have a valid use case and the platform has the potential to have a disruption in AR/VR space.
What full potential are you talking about ?? A year has passed, and all that there are several sites in virtual reality in a terrible visual view. Now 2018, the picture of shops and streets on the site are static, even there is no animation..... Shadows are primitive...

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Are there any updates with this project's development because I think its the duty of the team to inform the community on the project status regularly. Imho.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Are there any updates with this project's development because I think its the duty of the team to inform the community on the project status regularly. Imho.

They run platform’s Visualization 2 Beta version, here more info. It became a little better, but still, it is not the level of 2018/2019...

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: