Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Cashout BitCoins?  (Read 3622 times)
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

In our country we have exchanges like zebpay, coinsecure and unocoin etc. They are linked Crypto currency account with our bank account and after converting crytpto into fiat we can directly withdrawal money to bank account.
Before this we have to clear KYC procedure, Bank account verification, PAN card details so that govt, can track payment whenever they want.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

There are many exchangers and services. You can use the services of people who will buy from you directly and give you money.
alexn3620

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

It is best to use online exchangers with customer protection. Do not save on commissions and exchange in unverified places.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.
You have to have a wallet, this  is where you can cash out to other 3rd party exchanger. Here in my country we use coins.ph we can convert our bitcoin to peso using this.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.

There is no real exchange of BTC-USD. So what you need to do is move it to your wallet and sell it to people. We are lucky here in the Philippines because we have a wallet that buys Bitcoins and is converted to PHP.

Cybil

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

There are many way on how I can cash out my bitcoin, in our country we are using a wallet that partners with different banks and remittance centers, in that way we have many choices . But for me  I Prefer cashing out in remittance.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

in philippines it is easy to cashout your bigcoin because we have an app valled coins.ph so you can exchnge it or you can cashout it what ever you want to do with it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

It will depend on where you are from or where you are currently residing. There is no one way for all countries so you will have to research what works in your country.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

I cashed out bitcoin through my wallet. I mean sold my bitcoin and it wikk go straight to my coins.ph wallet which we have in the Philippines then from there I sent it to my bank or through money exchange so that my family can get it from there or I can get it from there.
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

The answer is highly dependent on the amount:
- if the amount is rather small, then you can go for almost anything, nobody will run after you for tax;
- if the amount is decent, then you can go for physical meetings for cash;
-  if the amount is important, then you can establish a company and hire a good accountant, pay the tax and find some cost for optimization;
- if the amount if ginormous, then... move to a country that doesn't charge tax on bitcoin...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

On the Internet there are a lot of exchangers that your bitcoins will buy, and you will be sent $, or any other currency. The main thing is to have a bank card or an electronic wallet, to which you will be transferred money. Of course for this service you will be removed from some amount of commission.
luis sagna14

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

There are some ways you can follow to cash out bitcoin.
As i know we can cash out through local exchanger in each country. Second, change through marketplace. We can withdraw in marketplace in veryfied account.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

There are several ways to cash out bitcoin, you can send it to luno app for Nigeria,coinbase USA and Canada,though it depends on the country you are currently in, join escrow group where they trade bitcoin,
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

With the utilization of our neighborhood bitcoin wallet application, it enables us to change over our bitcoin into nearby money. The application has nearby trade accomplices, they enable us to get the money through way to entryway conveyance, money get or bank exchange. It was made simple since you can get the cash in the closest second hand store accessible. There will be little measure of exchange charge, yet its not all that awful for a quick exchange.
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

Most countries that doesn't prohibit crypto has an exchanger to exchange altcoin into their country's currency, and this is easy to do even though there is an exchange fee,  if you make exchange on a trusted exchanger then your transaction will be safe and will not scam.
for example you can trade your bitcoin to USD  in this market https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd  Smiley
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

If you want direct withdrwal to your fiat account search for some local exchange or wallet usually they provide direct bank transfers. Rest it depends upon your country. You will easily find exchanges converting bitcoin to usd, gbp or eur. Its hard to exchange with rest of the currencies.
Exactly, it depends to your country on what exchanger was available. Just like here in philippines we have this wallet which is coins.ph ans by that we can withdraw our bitcoin in bank. We just need to convert it into fiat before we get it. Try to search because surely there is a exchanger in every country for it.

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Yes, I cashout my bitcoin when I need real money that is why even bitcoin price is very low is not a reason that I didn't cashout my money.

Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

If you want to cash out bitcoin you need to have coins wallet it depends on your country or nation. In the Philippines we have coins.ph like that and then you can cash out in partner banks of coins or bitcoin. Now you can enjoy your money.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

You can cashout your bitcoin by selling your bitcoin in the exchange.
first you need to do is find the exchange that accept bitcoin to USD.
and you can withdraw your USD.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Well, your exchange must send your bitcoins to your online wallet and your online wallet must have a connection with other banks that can receive dollars through it. When it does, then you can cash out your bitcoins for dollars. In our case, we just use an app to sell everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: