Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Cashout BitCoins?  (Read 3624 times)
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

The quickest way to cash out in my opinion would be local bitcoins. It has exploded over the last few months, and there are plenty of people waiting to buy your bitcoin on there! you will have to accept 10/15% less than the market value for your purchase though
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.

I cannot cash out bitcoin in any ATM or bank because in my country there is no bank for bitcoin. I just exchange it or convert it in us dollar or peso in my online wallet so that I can now withdraw or cash out it in any ATM or bank. In my country it is easy to withdraw it because my online wallet was so easy to use.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.

To cashout your money in exchange you need to transfer first you bitcoin or dollars to other wallet that has a features to cashout or withdraw. In my experience I transfer it to my wallet coins.ph to cashout my money from exchange. But it is depend where location at and wallet available to you location that has a feature of cashout in different money remittances.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

I am india so I cash out  through one of famous exchange named zebpay, but our central bank no longer allows bank to indulge in crypto related transactions so I use P2P exchanges now.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Not all exchange have a conversion for USD, in our country we have our own wallet for the conversion of our earnings in bitcoin or either ethereum so we can easily withdraw our money when it was needed so better to have own wallet in your country.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

I am using coins.ph which is very easy to cashout first I will convert my Bitcoin into our fiat then send it to my account or cash out thru remittances center. That's all I am doing and thankful our country have it's own wallet.
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Well it is a matter of patience with yourself. I know that according to our rank difference you are above me and I guess you have experienced it already. But I would suggest that maybe you should not cash out and cash out your bitcoin. You can have more profit when you hold it for a long time. Better earn and earn to have more.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

There are several ways you can cash out Bitcoin and convert it to fiat. My favourite one is www.kraken.com, but you can also look at Coinbase or try to sell it also at localbitcoins.com.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

There are several ways you can cash out Bitcoin and convert it to fiat. My favourite one is www.kraken.com, but you can also look at Coinbase or try to sell it also at localbitcoins.com.

I am actually a bitcoin bounty hunter here and I am joining particular signature campaign for me to earn particular tokens too which is so easy because you can really make posts using your own knowledge. Ang when I sell my particular tokens and put it in my wallet. I am definitely using online wallet to have more security and good authenticator. Since I am filipino and I am in the philippines, I am using coins.ph to cashout or to withdraw the money I earn here at the forum.
Tabatadze

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

If you are a retail client, you can sell your bitcoins at exchanges such as Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp, Poloniex, etc.. Each exchange has a different interface and some of them offer related services such as secured storage.
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:57:06 AM

I use electronic exchangers, I transfer bitcoin to the exchanger, and the exchanger sends me dollars to my bank account or electronic wallet
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

you need to find  the exchanges that serve the market about trade to USD, GBP, EUR, because not all market has it, so if you want to cashout your bitcoin you need to sell your bitcoin in that market first and start to wwithdraw the USD, or anything else.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

It is not simple to cashout bitcoins into dollars, euros or into Rupees, but there are websites like localbitcoins.com where you can cashout bitcoins. Also, beware of of the taxes followed.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:39 AM

I first exchange bitcoin into dollars then I converted dollars into paper fiat currency from nearest exchange institutions and then I saving my currency into bank.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

I think it's a problem from the wallet you're using. The wallet i use can easily exchange bitcoin into dollars (local currency) and the process is very fast. In addition i can also deposit my money into bitcoin using the wallet. Many forms of online payment and sales can be done in the wallet that i use.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:10:43 AM

It depends on what crypto changer you will use. Make use that it supports the coins you will change. And have an erc20 wallet. The wallet will be your savings account. On crypto changer there are etherdelta,poloniex and bitrexand etc
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

If you want direct withdrwal to your fiat account search for some local exchange or wallet usually they provide direct bank transfers. Rest it depends upon your country. You will easily find exchanges converting bitcoin to usd, gbp or eur. Its hard to exchange with rest of the currencies.
Right,in our country there is a local exchanger that easily convert bitcoin to fiat,there were fees but its instant and it is also easy to forward it to our bank accounts.Theres no hassle and pretty sure our exchanger is legit.I suggest to know the exchanger first if it is legit or not to avoid scammers,or permanent loss of bitcoin savings.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

Almost in every country there is convert into each currency.
that is where you can melt your assets in your personal account to meet the needs. I think for the currency of the USD is a lot that can do cashout
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:34:16 AM

Hello,i can cash out my money through coins.ph.There are lot of coin exchanger here I am using the online wallet for my security ang a good authenticator.in the phillippines,you could choose where you want to cash iout
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

In our country which is the Philippines, they authorized a private company to regulate bitcoin and the transaction of it which is the the coins.ph, we can put in our wallet under coins.ph and they will convert it into peso. We can get our converted bitcoin by remittance center. In each country who implement bitcoin, probably they have their own company also who can convert their bitcoin to their own currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: