Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Cashout BitCoins?  (Read 3622 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

There are local exchanges which buy and sell bitcoin. All I need to do is to place a sell order, send them the bitcoin a provided wallet address. I get my cash in my mobile money account after three confirmations.
well, there's always a local exchanger to exchange your bitcoin into money. well, but I always leave it to my friends for the exchange. it's probably the fastest way I think for now.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
main320

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:38 AM

you can offer your bitcoin into some exchanger to change over it to USD or your neighborhood cash after that you can pull back the USD to your ledger and you will get the cash in your record, ensure that the market that you need to offer bitcoin is trusted.
Osmarking150398

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.
fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Depends on where you live, Right now there are lots of exchange in the market i dont know which currency you want to buy or sale so many platform existing right now. but Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Binance are good exchanges. In germany you can use bitcoin.de to easily trade bitcoins in euro.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.

Here in the philippines we have our own wallet we called it coins.ph where we can withdraw and convert our bitcoin. After converting we withdraw our bitcoin or converted bitcoin thrpugh cebuana.

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

It is not at all difficult to cash out bitcoins, they just need to be sold on the exchange and to withdraw them to any convenient payment system for you
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

I had download application in the playstore which is coin.ph. It was only application here in the Philippines, Perhaps it has other version in other country. All my coins such as Bitcoin and ETH were kept there, Anytime I can able to convert it into peso. Then after it was converted into peso, I was able to encash it anytime or can use in any bills payment or transactions online.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Well im using coins.ph to cashout my bitcoin to money.
Actually it is easy to use coins.ph and early to receive your money.
Here in the Philippines I use coins.ph to cashout my bitcoin. Bitcoin money is so easy to convert into cash by using coins.ph are so easy and safe your money and can you redeem your money  in cebuana luillieher remittance center.
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

Bitcoin is easy to convert in any cureency like usd inr euro and other form converter site many converter sites avilaibel in internet
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

I'm not cash-out of bitcoin money I receive it every week to my friend. He is paying me the money I receive. She also taught me how to bitcoin. But this I remember how to cash out. We will then deposit your cash through the method you specified. Depending on when you placed your order and which method you chose, you will receive your funds between 5 minutes, 24 hours, or by next business day.
mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

I always using exchange for paypal,visa,webmoney,kiwi. For me best decision.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

Through my online wallet I convert my bitcoin or satoshi into fiat money. There is an option where I can cash out my money if through money remittance or I can direct it to my bank.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

I am using coins.ph.here in the Philippines to convert my bitcoin money into cash its so easy to transact and very faster you redeem your money  in selected remittance center, your money are safe and secure.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

I am using coins.ph.here in the Philippines to convert my bitcoin money into cash its so easy to transact and very faster you redeem your money  in selected remittance center, your money are safe and secure.

I am also from the Philippines and I also have an easy time converting my bitcoins into money with just a click of my fingers. Using the same site you use I can convert my btc anytime to local fiat by either withdrawing it from remittance centers or to the selected bank outlets. This is very convenient and I actually not placing my money anymore in the bank since I already made my btc wallet as my bank.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

You can cashout bitcoin by sell it on USD or USDT pair on the exchange. for example binance exchange has USDT / BTC pair.
and from USD, you can request withdrawal to your bank account i think.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

It is extremely difficult to do that here in Nepal, as Bitcoin is banned here. Normally when I need to sell my coins, I travel to Delhi (India) and sell the coins to some of the traders there in exchange for Indian Rupees.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

The easiest way to cash out Bitcoin is using coins.ph or any wallets. You will just click cash out and type the amount you want to have. There are different choices how you will get your money.
dvmd catona

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

it's easy, you can use vip, then you pay the transaction fee, but according to me the cost is quite expensive. usually 0.005. so if only a little it will be exhausted by the cost. you should take more bitcoin.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

In my country, our governement approved 2 companies as exchange operator. I can easily withdraw my bitcoins in atm machines because there is bitcoin wallets that suitable and applicable for the people in my country.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

I easily cash it out through an local on line wallet app where I send my bitcoins and convert it to fiat  which the service providers are also in partner with common international and local remittance center where my online money is sent and is received by me in cash in a designated branches near me. 

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: