Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Cashout BitCoins?  (Read 3622 times)
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

I am also interested in this experience on the conclusion of cryptocurrency. He is now using exchange, but the Commission sometimes it's just great, now I'm not worried about because more than 2 thousand $ I have not yet deduced, but in the future think!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

Here in our county we cash out bitcoin from coins.ph we convert bitcoin to philippine peso .theres many way to cash it out from coins.ph lwe can can out to bank or to remittance center.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

I know someone who always buy-sell Bitcoin and ethereum through a friend on this forum. I sold Bitcoin and Ethereum for him in return I will get cash in his bank account. I think that in your country there will be so many people, so you can meet them directly to carry out fraudulent transactions.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

I withdraw it in the way of converting ,im from the philippines so ineed to convert it into php, but in the philippines theres a company that accept bitcoin and ethereum so it really gives help for me.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
harunhabib

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Sure Bitcoin will be a lot of applied to virtually all the particular deals. Today once I has been not used to Bitcoin and possess simply no bank-account. I take advantage of to be able to exchange almost all my own money to be able to my own neighborhood dealer which usually I've found coming from neighborhood. Bitcoin web site and also ever since then My partner and I employed your pet regarding investments.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

Hello, i'm newcomer into crypto currency, I want to know, which way is the easier of cash out BitCoins?
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

how to cash out my bitcoins connect rupiah from indodax account directly to personal bank account, and i choose the balance of assets under the marketplace menu and click sekor then drag the rupiah.
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

There's so many ways to cash out bitcoin, but for me i prefer to cash out in coins.ph digital wallet, is a trusted wallet in the Philippines and a lot of entities inside of this wallet to transact.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

From what I know, there are different regulations and laws for exchanges in different countries, so better know the regulations and laws from where you are, just to be safe. To answer your question as to how I do my cashout, well I use my wallet app, coins.ph it is very user friendly and there are a lot more things you can do with it like buy phone load as well as to load your beep card and stuff, but most of all it can help me cashout, convert my coins into fiat and I canwithdraw it from an ATM here. Easy peasy right?
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

In my ewallet it automatically converts itself to pesos whenever I withdraw my bitcoins. As for other currencies, there are several trading platforms that have pairs for fiat currency just check out some trading platforms and read their terms and cons before starting to trade there. There are also ewallets like coinbase, coinsph, blockchain etc that helps you easily converts ypur bitcoins to the currency your using. Or send it directly to your bank account or whatsoever
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

Hello, i'm kind of new into crypto currency, I am currently trading on few exchanges. But i noticed all of the exchanges use bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, also no matter what coin you trade use bitcoins. So when you decide to withdraw your bitcoin and convert to USD, how do you go it? I don't see any option in any exchange, which is very weird.
We are in crypto world so a lot of exchanges here is using exchange for cryptocurrencies.  I think the best you can do is sell it bitcoin then send to your bitcoin wallet the you can convert to USD. I think that thing is the best you can do.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

In germany you can use bitcoin.de to easily trade bitcoins in euro. But dont forget the taxes Smiley
is

You pay taxes when you already receive cash from bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

I cash out my bitcoin thru cebuana its is a pawnshop and coins.ph is welcome to them and also because itis very near to my house.But in Cebuana there is a charge in every transaction but small amount only.But in my country you can cashout in bank.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

If you want direct withdrwal to your fiat account search for some local exchange or wallet usually they provide direct bank transfers. Rest it depends upon your country. You will easily find exchanges converting bitcoin to usd, gbp or eur. Its hard to exchange with rest of the currencies.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

You can cash out bitcoin and altcoins from exchanges. There several exchange sites such as bitter, binance and more others but also dependent on countries dues to restrictions directly into your local bank account.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

I think every exchange site has a different way to convert bitcoin to usd. I think selling bitcoin via paypal is an easy step to convert bitcoin to USD. CMIIW
predictors

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

Your country or location is a main factor to this. there are several local exchanges that directly convert Bitcoin into fiat money and cash it out via remittance, bank deposits, and others. You just need to make a few research in the internet on whether you have local exchanges in your place and of course choose the most reliable one, which everybody uses and before a click you have your money already.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

I use Localbitcoins.com exchange to sell my bitcoins as their are users who can do bank transfer to my local bank and i dont have to show any proof as this transactions can be shown as any way of input in tax.
Chris Hauer

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

You can use Cryptocurrency Converters
There is one more way to cash out your bitcoins – use an exchange service allowing you to instantly convert your digital money into dollars, euros or other currencies. You will need to choose what currency you have, its amount and what currency you want to get for it. When the transaction is completed, you can withdraw cash at ATMs using a pre-paid debit card from one of the partner services offered by the site.
To avoid getting tricked out of your money by fraudsters, pay attention to the date when the site was created (WHOIS Search), its ratings and reviews from other users, and the reserve available for your chosen conversion pairs. You can find this information on special aggregators allowing sorting e-currency exchange services according to some specific parameters, like exchange rates or testimonials. This information is usually organized in the form of a dynamically updated chart. Good luck!!!
Daniel Brian 1508

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Cashing Out Offline
If you want to sell your cryptocurrency directly and avoid service or cash withdrawal fees, you can meet with a potential trade partner personally at a cafe or some other meeting point. There are special financial services that automatically detect your geographical location and show actual offers in your region.
LocalBitcoins is one of the leading services connecting buyers and sellers online and in-person. You will need to open a bitcoin wallet, mark that you want to sell bitcoins and specify all necessary details of your offer (amount, location).  This website allows users to rate each other, so you may check the reputation of your potential buyer in advance. The service fee is 1%.
Mycelium is another popular website offering its help in finding buyers locally. You can check the trustworthiness of your potential partner, and then discuss your meeting time and location using the chat option.  Once you get paid for selling your bitcoins, you need to confirm the receipt of payment in your account, and the service will complete the transaction.
Of course, you can also find potential buyers on special cryptocurrency forums or Bitcoin conferences, but it can be quite dangerous because you won’t be able to check the buyer’s reputation – you can lose all your money dealing with an unknown person.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: