Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin regaining dominance.  (Read 5002 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

Source: (https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage)

Any ideas about why this is happening?

Its obvious that bitcoins is tether to altcoins and other altcoins are created in order to compete with bitcoins since the price of other coins in the market is a lot cheaper and investors will have a variety to choose from.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

I think that Bitcoin will alway be above all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and that gives it a lot. It broke the ice and showed people what cryptocurrency could be or become. Also if it was not the best, it wouldn't have the highest price. Maybe in time it will lose to some other or new crypto, but for now its first.

I agree with you, Bitcoin doesnt regaining dominance cause this is the dominant cryptocurrency that we have. This is the mother of the other alt coin which exists for the passed few years because of the time that some of the Bitcoin must be spliced for us to have an coin which will prevent the extinction of the existence of the currency, I believe Bitcoin will be dominant which is also came that when you say crypto most of the people will have the idea of the Bitcoin.

nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

Until now Bitcoin will still the greatest price value that I ever had in my life.This is my first time to participate in this kind of crypto currency but I know what's the value of it to change me and my financially  lifestyle.

wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

In the coin market index , we can see that bitcoin is regaining dominance on all altcoins, in terms of price value, that bitcoin is on top of the board ,so with this the customer could have trust in bitcoin because of its standing and popular in digital world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

In the coin market index , we can see that bitcoin is regaining dominance on all altcoins, in terms of price value, that bitcoin is on top of the board ,so with this the customer could have trust in bitcoin because of its standing and popular in digital world.
Yes, that's right. Bitcoin is always in the position of a leader. It will always have influence, importance across the crypto market. Because of the power of fame and greatness to create popularity around the world. bitcoin will continue in that position in the future.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

Yes bitcoin is regaining and arising now at the market. Bitcoin dominates cryptocurrency for nine years and the first cryptocoin trusted by people. Bitcoin dominates cryptocurrency due to it's stability and capabilites in which bitcoin obtains and acquires the trust of the people. Bitcoin dominance will always be.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

I think a lot of things are going on at the identical time, and most of them are favoring bitcoin. Most humans don't genuinely like the segwit2x fork, and we are hold getting information on mining pools and exchanges withdrawing their aid to NYA, so the fork might no longer happen at all. Then we have the bgold fork that is absolutely friendly, and like you said humans are watching for some free coins, so they are maintaining BTC. There are some accurate news from some banks that displaying some interest, governments that regulating and accepting BTC, and extra and more rumors from the interest of Wall Street in crypto. This gives self assurance to the market and more people purchase it. So most are in all likelihood holding, and some are buying, so the charge can solely go up proper now.
Cryptoforus Columbus

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Maybe yes maybe no. The bitcoin has been suffering for four months, has apparent recoveries and then comes back down. We hope this is the right time.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

I think that Bitcoin will alway be above all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and that gives it a lot. It broke the ice and showed people what cryptocurrency could be or become. Also if it was not the best, it wouldn't have the highest price. Maybe in time it will lose to some other or new crypto, but for now its first.

Bitcoin today is increasing its price again back to 10k dollar so we can expect to earn more profit for those who are holding their coin for a very long time, so keep on holding till it reach 50k dollar just like what the speculations are telling.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

There is no miracle that bitcoin can be dominating with it's price, we can now see the regaining of bitcoin's price. If the trend keeps on going upwards, there will be a big chance for us to have a 15k market price which is actually superb. Bitcoin has been running for years and we can automatically say that it's been the most reliable cryptocurrency in the world so it has the rights to regain it's high price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

You can see that bitocin prices are recovering very strongly in the past few days and this is a very good time for you to trade bitcoin. Increasing bitcoin has led to altcoin growth and there are now a lot of powerful altcoin pumps. Increasing market capitalization suggests investors are beginning to be more interested in bitcoin. This is a good news for the uptake. back of bitcoin.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Look at bitcoin now, it was a long time ago when you wrote a post but nowadays bitcoin is still a leader and for me it won't change for next years, just cause of that bitcoin was first and has the most number of users which are making bitcoin "life" cause they are investing in it, they are buying and selling it so bitcoin will be last for some next years definitely at first place for me.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

Yes and because of following factors:Majority of trading platform use Bitcoin as the primary coin that enable one to buy any other coin.
Block chain technology enhances its security wih the number of entries it has. Since Bitcoin is the first and mostly traded platfom, it becomes more and more secure as time passes by.It will be dominant up and untill everyone starts trading in crypto currency. If everyone start trading in cryptocurrency just because of preferences and belief system other coins will also be used. Just like how we have various religions in the world even if Christianity is the most prevelant.
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

It  is very important to be the bitcoin value increase more and more. The bright future of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and the income of the bitcoin will give the high profit if we will invest the money in it, the price of the bitcoin is being appreciated by the people who want to make the bright future with the bitcoin and the income as well. Bitcoin never stopped dominating the market.

Ugh i don't know about that dude. Of course it's the pioneer and it's where all alts are basing their value but btc won't be invincible forever. And i don't think that's a bad thing. There probably will be a transition to another top alt once btc loosens its grip at the lead crypto. But for now, of course btc will be dominant, probably for the next couple of years

Indeed, bitcoin dominant should be decrease if we want healthy market. I am believe if bitcoin dominant above more than 50%, there is many altcoin will fail to deliver their project because its not healthy for investor. I think bitcoin dominant good for market is around 30% and that will make altcoin price will rising and creating more healthy market
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

It  is very important to be the bitcoin value increase more and more. The bright future of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and the income of the bitcoin will give the high profit if we will invest the money in it, the price of the bitcoin is being appreciated by the people who want to make the bright future with the bitcoin and the income as well. Bitcoin never stopped dominating the market.

Ugh i don't know about that dude. Of course it's the pioneer and it's where all alts are basing their value but btc won't be invincible forever. And i don't think that's a bad thing. There probably will be a transition to another top alt once btc loosens its grip at the lead crypto. But for now, of course btc will be dominant, probably for the next couple of years

Indeed, bitcoin dominant should be decrease if we want healthy market. I am believe if bitcoin dominant above more than 50%, there is many altcoin will fail to deliver their project because its not healthy for investor. I think bitcoin dominant good for market is around 30% and that will make altcoin price will rising and creating more healthy market
Yes it is important for bitcoin to gain dominance again.It was losing its users which it has earned from the last nine years due to the fall in its value.Though it is the leading cryptocurrency but it was not that precious.But now it is a good news for all of its users.People who have invested in bitcoin are now getting profits.Bitcoin is the money earning platform for people.It has made many people rich.No other cryptocurrency has the power to overtake it.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

When bitcoin became popular it created  a name for itself and the good news about it spreads like a fire. After realizing that bitcoin is a potential for investing on coins, many then bought it in the hope that they, in the same way as others, will become rich. So immediately bitcoin rises and as a result it became so pumped up.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin is always in the position of a leader. It will always have influence, importance across the crypto market. Because of the power of fame and greatness to create popularity around the world. bitcoin will continue in that position in the future.

Well that’s true bitcoin is being famous all over the world and now everyone is really demanding for bitcoin for high profit and exact price to get it, bitcoin has unstoppable demand which is increasing more den more, bitcoin is leader for all other currency because it is the first crypt currency which was invented 9 years ago, till now bitcoin obtained a lot of popularity and changes in price have occurred but still bitcoin is the most important currency in crypto currency,
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

Bitcoin is growing in popularity and importance in the Cryptocurrency market. Upon knowing the role and effect of Bitcoin, the user will agree to select Bitcoin for his trading activities by Bitcoin really fast and safely. Bitcoin's position is the most important in the Cryptocurrency market. However, Bitcoin has been fluctuating in recent days, which has also affected investor sentiment. But that is just the law for the development of Bitcoin.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

I dont think Bitcoin ever lose its dominance. Even though a lot of alts are rising Bitcoin will still the foundation of them. Bitcoin never lose its dominance in reality it's just that these new alts caught the attention of the people in the start but only few of them maintain their greatness unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most powerful of all cryptos.
CheraFaye

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

I think bitcoin regaining dominance since the first hardfork, the result of the hardfork is quite valuable so people expecting another free coin from the next hardfork and causing the demand volume to increase pretty quick and high, in the end bitcoin will still dominating because all of the alt coins exchange token is btc, so no matter how great an alt coin it will never beat bitcoin dominance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: