Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin regaining dominance.  (Read 5002 times)
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

Bitcoin in this a lot of time has nothing. bitcoin maybe a little down down, but it is more than for the day not. bitcoin all cryptocurrency of the above. bitcoin the first cryptocurrency gives it a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:20:20 AM

Bitcoin is regaining dominance is a positive sign for the entire industry sooner we can expect altcoins previous values come up and cryptocurrency look positive bull rally about to happen

Bitcoin domination always increase in 2018 but the price drop more than 70%. Bitcoin dominant killing others coin price and its make market cap value drop more than 60% this year from ATH.
Quehuongchenoi

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

I think bitcoin regaining dominance since the first hardfork, the result of the hardfork is quite valuable so people expecting another free coin from the next hardfork and causing the demand volume to increase pretty quick and high, in the end bitcoin will still dominating because all of the alt coins exchange token is btc.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Bitcoin is regaining dominance is a positive sign for the entire industry sooner we can expect altcoins previous values come up and cryptocurrency look positive bull rally about to happen

Bitcoin domination always increase in 2018 but the price drop more than 70%. Bitcoin dominant killing others coin price and its make market cap value drop more than 60% this year from ATH.
and its make market unhealth.maybe for some any reason bitcoin and altcoin price have big differences.i hope bitcoin dominance could go back to around 35% , so altcoin price better than now.and investor could put their money bigger.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

and its make market unhealth.maybe for some any reason bitcoin and altcoin price have big differences.i hope bitcoin dominance could go back to around 35% , so altcoin price better than now.and investor could put their money bigger.
Yes definitely Bitcoin is slowly and steadily gaining its dominance again in the market.The demand of Bitcoin is again rising and so is the price.More and more people are now investing in Bitcoin due to the rise in price as they will receive good amount of profits now.It is also a positive sign for the cryptocurrency market as the prices of other cryptos and altcoins are regulated with respect to bitcoin only.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.
Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

I also have noticed that. I guess people tend to have more interest in BTC, it's like the symbol of the whole crypto, and it doesn't depend on any other coin.

nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

BTC is now the top priority paid by investors and major countries in the world today. With the trend of hot and stable development, BTC gives them confidence, high security and peace of mind. At present BTC has some unusual changes but you peace of mind, patience. BTC will dominate the trading floor in excess of other currencies.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

True maybe then, but now BTC is kinda weak. I myself look onto another coin to invest on especially the ones that are just fresh out of their ICOs and after their pumps. This proved to be profitable but it entails a whole lot of hits and misses to get a hang of it. But then again, it is only time but BTC will get dominance again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
eSurge

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Let's not forget about the Drivechain - it's adoption may push Bitcoin's dominance to ultimate levels.

Which is due to the fact that once activated, the Drivechain's softfork makes use of good old bitcoins on any supported chain. 
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

Many companies issue cryptocurrency with the aim of mastering trade so that profits increase. However, the market always responds by comparing bitcoin, because bitcoin is converted to US dollars. It's very difficult for altcoin to shift the dominance of bitcoin, because the spirit of cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrency trading is very small and unpopular.
nhets18

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

Many companies issue cryptocurrency with the aim of mastering trade so that profits increase. However, the market always responds by comparing bitcoin, because bitcoin is converted to US dollars. It's very difficult for altcoin to shift the dominance of bitcoin, because the spirit of cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrency trading is very small and unpopular.

Bitcoin is the basis of the price of the crypto market, so when bitcoin is down the market is down too. I am not sure if there will be coins that can beat what bitcoin already achieved now.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

It maybe just a pump or something or another. Maybr people are smart and are actually buying BTCs instead of selling them or ib the grander scheme of things, we are seeing something big for the future. One thing is clear, this bear market will not last long and we will see a bull run soon so juat buying coins now.

Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Bitcoin is the flagship cryptocurrency. It's not really a matter of dominance, but a rising Bitcoin pulls the other cryptocurrency along with it and improves market sentiment.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

It maybe just a pump or something or another. Maybr people are smart and are actually buying BTCs instead of selling them or ib the grander scheme of things, we are seeing something big for the future. One thing is clear, this bear market will not last long and we will see a bull run soon so juat buying coins now.
of course many are waiting for the sec results today, and i haven't heard the results myself. but we can see that green market is quite significant. i hope the results are good and bull run will happen soon
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Bitcoin is showing a positive sign and it is predicted that next year's prices will rise, because the price of bitcoin is like a curve, there is a downward and upward swing. Trade will return to excitement when many buyers and sellers in the bitcoin market end up with ever-increasing prices.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

I think that Bitcoin will alway be above all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and that gives it a lot. It broke the ice and showed people what cryptocurrency could be or become. Also if it was not the best, it wouldn't have the highest price. Maybe in time it will lose to some other or new crypto, but for now its first.
I agree with your opinion about bitcoin, and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency also depends on the investor itself
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

I think that Bitcoin will alway be above all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and that gives it a lot. It broke the ice and showed people what cryptocurrency could be or become. Also if it was not the best, it wouldn't have the highest price. Maybe in time it will lose to some other or new crypto, but for now its first.
I agree with your opinion about bitcoin, and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency also depends on the investor itself

Perks of being the pioneer of this technology. But change is inevitable. This market and industry is still very young with few people really understanding what it's about aside from making money and volatile price. It has a lot of room for evolution which could mean a different alpha coin in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Bitcoin is showing a positive sign and it is predicted that next year's prices will rise, because the price of bitcoin is like a curve, there is a downward and upward swing. Trade will return to excitement when many buyers and sellers in the bitcoin market end up with ever-increasing prices.

I feel that the time when Bitocin will start its next run is very close. Yes, the dominance of this cryptocurrency is great - over 50-54% all the time. It is the proof of the fact that people trust BTC.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

I also have noticed that. I guess people tend to have more interest in BTC, it's like the symbol of the whole crypto, and it doesn't depend on any other coin.
I believe if Bitcoin gets a donation I think this is good and it would be nice to spread the bitcoin so that we can donate as much as possible from other countries
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

I agree with this, since it was a standard, up to now people were still competing what is what what is that, I think it should be clear for us that Bitcoin is the standard of any alt coins or cryptocurrency existing by now, and I guess we should be glad since Bitcoin is reigning again on market, slowly and little in amount but still be grateful, it such a wonderful blessing for everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: