Question: Do you hate bitcoin
Yes
No
Sometimes
Only when it falls
Only when transaction fee goes high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why I hate BITCOIN  (Read 4600 times)
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:17:17 AM

I don't hate Bitcoin. If I am to invest in Altcoins, it is the Bitcoins which I will use to purchase the altcoins. So why should I hate it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:24:04 AM

I hate bitcoin for being so aggressive, I remember throwing my keyboard because I was idle for 3 -4 months and waiting for my pay to buy bitcoin, all was set and planned then when I come back, the value just exploded and was planned to buy 5 bitcoin but ended buying 2 bitcoin. That scenario frustrates me and hated BITCOIN for that. I hate that I love you bitcoin  Grin

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:27:34 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Do you hate Bitcoin? Give reasons why you do or don't

You might be saying some truth in it. However, this kind of mentality has also some advantages as well as disadvantages. Altcoin investment is rather riskier than bitcoin investment. Altcoins may die early, bitcoin will not. Altcoins may fall very hard down rock bottom but for bitcoin, it will never happen. Altcoins are also very hard to tell whether when to fly, bitcoin has been consistent on the other hand.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:55:43 AM

Bitcoin has a great potential than altcoins. You are much more safer in bitcoin than any altcoins in the long run. Unless you have a very good trading system to bet the cryptomarket that way you can take advantages of the big fluctuation of altcoins. Goodluck to you.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:13:05 AM

its true that you cant earn much money now in bitcoin because its already has a high price but in altcoin you can. there are altcoin that will give you that price but i still believe in bitcoin and i will never hate it

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:17:17 AM

Bitcoin has a great potential than altcoins. You are much more safer in bitcoin than any altcoins in the long run. Unless you have a very good trading system to bet the cryptomarket that way you can take advantages of the big fluctuation of altcoins. Goodluck to you.

Op stated that he hates because bitcoin because of peers gaining than him. I think he is just entitled to his own opinion. Bitcoin is just waiting for any price increase and i do agree with him that you can get more profit in altcoin. But in a long term with high percentage. I do not hate bitcoin but i too am making some profits in altcoins and even token release. But also in bitcoin you can have profit either short term or long term because every hour, the price changes.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:30:24 AM

I don't hate Bitcoin, instead I highly appreciate it. what i hated most was myself, when i turn my back on Bitcoin when it was release at 2009, IWhen the first time i read about Bitcoin, it was really amazed me. Then I started to earn Bitcoin thru mining, for some reason, I haven't continue pursuing on mining.   

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
azril fauzan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:38:35 AM

it is natural that if you hate bitcoin, because you are an altcoin promoter, in general it is technically a technical analysis when bitcoin price rises then altcoin price will decrease although not all altcoin decreases if bitcoin price rises.
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:12:55 AM

I dont hate bitcoin at all but i love it. Though bitcoin is not give ROI so big, but incase bitcoin give me a chance for profit. If you love altcoin because that reason, of course you kno already the disadvandtages of altcoin.
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:22:54 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

altcoins will follow the path of bitcoin, but in my opinion it will take quite a long time.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:27:19 AM

I do not think there is any reason to hate bitcoin because bitcoin has given me a good change in my economic recovery of course in finance, and has helped supplement my income from work that has become my routine. Bitcoin's contribution is great for all of its users to get better in terms of economy.
Coin12

Activity: 238

1st of May

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:26:47 AM

Its your choice that you hate bitcoin or not.i love bitcoin as bitcoin give some profit, small but important profit.
Small profit walk together with small risk.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:35:37 AM

It’s not about the prices and profits always man. It’s about the assurance and long term investment that makes it ideal investment. Can you surely tell that altcoins will sustain for 2-3 years without getting dumped? I mean that’s really crazy thought you are thinking about it in such way. Altcoin investment is very scary because they can drop te projects and devs can run away at any time. Lols. Bitcoin is not going anywhere for next 100 years so I’m sure I will go with bitcoin and I love bitcoin.
wolfracer

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

Just like you, but with some difference I have a love / hate to Btc in spite of being the most profitable cryptocurrency, its constant fluctuations drive me crazy since in a day its price can vary up to 5 times, Also due to its high price having a btc now is more difficult, especially if it is your first btc. 

jokerlu

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:08:08 AM

I could not hate bitcoin ever, on the contrary it is one of the things that fills me with joy and gives me the lifestyle I lead now, the altcoins are good to invest but in projects that have a future.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:13:18 AM

the reason is because i really hate to see bitcoin increase its price so fast it cause my heart to beat fast i might die from excitement
i really hate bitcoin because its the next generation of keeping your money that made banks useless and this bitcoin craze might kill them

i really hate bitcoin because my friends started asking me why are you earning this big that i should've believed in you way back when you are starting
i really admit that i hate my self because bitcoin is changing my life..

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:30:58 AM

Even though for example bitcoin can't give us 1000-5000% ROI anymore doesn't mean we have to hate it. There are still plenty of ways to grow our bitcoin. Trading is one of the most common way to grow our bitcoin and it's so excited recently.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:32:57 AM

You hate bitcoin just because you weren't fortunate enough to buy bitcoin when it started from scratch. And are you fucking kidding me, look at bitcoins price at the moment, and not to mention the fact that altcoins would have never existed if it weren't for bitcoin. I agree that altcoins can give a good profit but then not every time. And FYI, altcoins won't be worth anything if bitcoin crashes God forbid, but such a event is so very likely to happen.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

The Reason you are saying that Bitcoin doesn't gives you 1000% returns or more for you to dislike the bitcoin is not the right attitude. Actually you have missed the entry or opportunity for being a early adopters of bitcoin and that's why you are not able to understand the power of bitcoin. And even now it is capable of giving a good stable returns if you hold for long term. If there is any crash, then it will be the bitcoin who will stand with you and not the altcoins. And note that not all the altcoins are good to trade, here you have more than 500 altcoins and selecting the best among them and then hold it for some period till it gives you the 1000% returns is not a easy job.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:51:17 AM

To be honest, bitcoin matters a lot for me. I am an an earlier adopter of this lucrative currency and it really changed perspectives of my life.
People like you feel ablazed why they didn't get involved into cryptocurrency market at the particular time.
Infact, there is no reason for me to hate bitcoin. I love bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: