Question: Do you hate bitcoin
Yes
No
Sometimes
Only when it falls
Only when transaction fee goes high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why I hate BITCOIN  (Read 4600 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:20:52 AM

There is no reason for me to hate Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin is very meaningful, because I believe Bitcoin will continue to increase and increase, its high prices, maybe that's the reason I like Bitcoin and will continue to promote it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:43:09 AM

There is no reason for me to hate Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin is very meaningful, because I believe Bitcoin will continue to increase and increase, its high prices, maybe that's the reason I like Bitcoin and will continue to promote it.
i think there is very less number of people who will hate bitcoin and i imagine that those people were hate bitcoin because bitcoin is famous very quickly in the whole world and people are taking interest and investing in bitcoin. they are leaving other places for investment and starting investing in bitcoin so those people who are losing their customer due to bitcoin they will hate bitcoin. for me bitcoin is the most strongest element for my financial condition. i love bitcoin forever.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:48:52 AM

i agree. what the point we hate bitcoin? bitcoin always gain our money.
you can buy anything double with bitcoin value in the future. i cant hate bitcoin but i hate the transaction fee  Grin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:25:39 AM

you can buy anything double with bitcoin value in the future. i cant hate bitcoin but i hate the transaction fee  Grin
Maybe they are hating bitcoin because of the volatility and because of the volatility it gives them difficulty to earn money and that is why it is not best to just do day trading in bitcoin because the volatility might give you losses and turn you into a hater for bitcoin. I don't hate bitcoin but like you, i just hate the transaction fee which is a bit annoying for me because it keeps on rising.
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:32:07 AM

you can buy anything double with bitcoin value in the future. i cant hate bitcoin but i hate the transaction fee  Grin
Maybe they are hating bitcoin because of the volatility and because of the volatility it gives them difficulty to earn money and that is why it is not best to just do day trading in bitcoin because the volatility might give you losses and turn you into a hater for bitcoin. I don't hate bitcoin but like you, i just hate the transaction fee which is a bit annoying for me because it keeps on rising.

Everyone says i hate the transaction fee but it looks stupid nothing in this world is free you have to pay for what you want.The transaction fee is very very small  but in future it may increase as well.But in my thought you can pay that transaction fee because the bitcoin is giving you more profits so the fee is very very little.
I am not a bitcoin hater,i love it bitcoin changed my life and im earning good amount of money from bitcoins.So if you are a bitcoin hater no worries just sell your bitcoins and make money from it.But in future you will realize that mistake.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:34:58 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Do you hate Bitcoin? Give reasons why you do or don't

Investing into bitcoin or altcoin is depending on your budget to spare on , The higher the value of the coin you will investing then the higher profit you will earn. I prefer investing in bitcoins because it is the highest value in the market and if you lack some budget for investing then i prefer that you should invest in ethereum coins because its safer and this coin has also potential.

FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:41:08 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Everybody has a different mindset, altcoin can make more profit than bitcoin but the risk it brings  more bitcoin.
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

I do not understand why you hate bitcoin, but to me nobody is not like money. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Go to The Moon !
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:13:11 AM

I so hate BITCOINS because of the fact that i'm too late to know about it. If only i have known it since it was created or even just a year or two, I might have enough bitcoins in my wallet now. Smiley

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:43:17 AM

Not really that.
I have met a lot of people who don't like Bitcoin because of the transaction fee and availability of Bitcoin. but I have to say that they are living in the stupid world. they even don't know the real condition of Bitcoin market. If they have any idea about the Bitcoin trend they must realize that the Importance of Bitcoin. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and profitable platform which make many people affluent and solvent by working on this platform. But I am a true lover of Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will make us rich in the future. that's why I am here.

Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

Well done then. Just buy every altcoin you wish and can afford and then what will you do? Yes, you will exchange them for bitcoin in the end, and that's what everybody does, nothing wrong here, but it is okay to hate bitcoin when you missed the train some years ago. Honestly I don't think you hate bitcoin, I think you hate yourself because you didnt buy when it was 100 USD and now you have to pray for your altcoins rise 5000x in a couple of weeks. I'll come back here and see you in a few years when you will regret again because you didnt buy bitcoin when was 6K USD.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:27 AM

I don't actually hate bitcoins but there is a time that I dislike it and it is only once. What I mean on dislike is that it is the time that I exchange my bitcoins when its value was still on 900$ and  after a month or two the price zoom to more than 1000$(I do admit that it is me who to blame but I just felt that I was disappointed on bitcoin on that moment). After then I realize that it is me who will adjust to the changes not bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:59:09 AM

Not selfish dear, I strongly think altcoin should be given their chance to prove their Worth
Well you have yourself to blame for not joining the bitcoin bandwagon earlier but I still insister that it's not really yet to enjoy the profits that those who started earlier are enjoying though.  If altcoins should be given the chance to price their worth, why don't they do it already.
sefunmie

Activity: 520
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:00:13 AM

I stand to be corrected but I think since bitcoin is considered the mother of all crytocurrencies, it must be respected also, I think most of the cryptocurrencies in existence today are there because of the success bitcoin has made. so using the word hate for bitcoin unless if used as a metaphorical irony is a bit in the extreme. bitcoin hasn't stopped growing, i believe its just warming up.
hi-men

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:01:45 AM

Your logic is a flaw, at this point BTC is crucial for crypto currency market. If btc falls, all of your alt will fall with it. BTC could end in future, but you wont earn money on alts you can buy now. There will be a huge 'reset' of the market and most of alts will die. So you don't need to invest in BTC, but don't hate it if you invested in alts, it's all connected Cheesy
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

Why i hate bitcoin? because bitcoin drop price, if price drop of course I loss so take action immediately cut loss and leave bitcoin.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:15:52 AM

BTC is the reason why there are altcoins. Altcoins are more risky . You just have to have faith on the btc prices and that it will rise more and more
loremz

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:43:54 AM

Nono dont hate bitcoin caused it's too serious
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:15:37 AM

lol, I don't think there are people who hate Bitcoin. They just have not got profit from it and they are trying every day. Investing in altcoin is also good, but it is riskier.  Cheesy

Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:16:51 AM

There's such no reason that i have to hate bitcoin.If i love altcoin that doesn't mean that i have to hate bitcoin.Rember bitcoin is the no.1 crypto currency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: