Question: Do you hate bitcoin
Yes
No
Sometimes
Only when it falls
Only when transaction fee goes high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why I hate BITCOIN  (Read 4592 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:16:27 AM

If you held BTC when bitcoin was first created, you now have hundreds of thousands of times more!

No investment has a higher yield than digital currency!

Many digital currencies have great potential! The block chain technology and digital currency will have a huge leap in 2018!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrific

Activity: 2086
Merit: 506

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

For those who are hoping for a return of 1000%-5000% for a very short period of time, let's say for 1-3 years.
Are you taking drugs or what? Asking too much needs a big effort so for those who hates bitcoin, get a life.
If you hate bitcoin, bitcoin doesn't likes you either.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Do you hate Bitcoin? Give reasons why you do or don't
The one main reason  for having my bitcoin is I'm thinking for my future  life my financial needs for my daily expenses
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

for me their aint nothing i hate about bitcoin.cause even the so altcoin all emerge outta the father bitcoin,btc is just an exchange so i see no reason why anybody wan hate of my precious bitcoin.hating bitcoin is like saying you hate making money or hate success or wealth in general
Westinhome

Activity: 1554
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

Actually i did not hate bitcoins, And why i hate bitcoin on when i can get some income for always doing bitcoin. Maybe the person will hate bitcoin the person was not know in what uses of bitcoin and how to get some income. We know the was tell that bitcoin was a scam but i did not agree for that.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:35:02 AM

I don't like bitcoin because of its volatile prices !! The bitcoin price is inflated big players like a soap bubble. This prevents the earnings.

Volatility is the reason why more people are investing on it. When price moves either down or up, people tend to invest and hold their bitcoins for a good profit through time. We can say that it is manipulated but I earned a lot from it so you can't say that these "big players" are preventing the earnings.
vdhsas

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

To be honest I do not hate bitcoin, but I do not have the money to invest it, and if I have the money I'm sure I'll try to invest bitcoin, the other currencies are based on bitcoin.
endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

Actually i did not hate bitcoins, And why i hate bitcoin on when i can get some income for always doing bitcoin. Maybe the person will hate bitcoin the person was not know in what uses of bitcoin and how to get some income. We know the was tell that bitcoin was a scam but i did not agree for that.
There are many reasons to hate bitcoin, in fact, but I do not think I will hate bitcoin, I just think that the bitcoin price is too high for me and I am not able to buy one, so I will have a little bit of contradiction Love and hate.
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

You are very funny, and adding hate to the world, Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, alts are just different versions of it, so you owe a lot to it in many ways, and to come onto a Bitcoin forum and tell us how you hate BTC - seriously!!?? I will waste no more words with you.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

although now altcoin is more profitable but I do not hate bitcoin because I believe bitcoin prices will recover and will have a spectacular price again
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

If you held BTC when bitcoin was first created, you now have hundreds of thousands of times more!

No investment has a higher yield than digital currency!

Many digital currencies have great potential! The block chain technology and digital currency will have a huge leap in 2018!

but there are only a few people that realize this because they already sell their bitcoin when bitcoin start to increase by a little amount. but if they still held until now, I am sure that they have a big money if finally, they sell their bitcoin. I think there is no reason to hate bitcoin because with bitcoin, we can have money and we can make a big profit especially if we are doing trading bitcoin pair usdt or bitcoin pair altcoin. and I think there will be more people which want to increase their bitcoin amount than to sell at the price now.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

I actually don`t understand why you hate it. It is still payment tool and nothing more, big people just make money on its exchange rate.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

Hello everyone. Recommend and share your opinion on whether Bitcoin will introduce the official currency in Russia.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

Hate is a strong word my friend, I understand that you have your reasons that you don't believe on it and that you believe in alt coins more, but to hate Bitcoin, that's just unfair, if you don't want to promote it then don't no one is forcing you to do so. If you think you will gain 1000-5000% ROI in alt coin, by all means, go for it. If you think alt coin should be given a chance to prove their worth, then be my guest but i would highly recommend to stop the negativity and the hatin'. For me the reason why I don't hate Bitcoin is because it has given me means to earn, learn and invest for my family's future. Smiley
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

I don't know why you have this attitude.You speach is looks you are a selfish.Bitcoin is still live due to such promotion and decentralized thing.If you have inverse in bitcoin,your money on safer hand.In couple of months,you will get double or triple of investing money.But for that you must have some patience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

You hate Bitcoin only because it isn't as profitable as it used to be? If Bitcoin was created you wouldn't be able to earn on altcoins. I hate people who are interested in cryptocurrencies only because their price is constantly growing. You don't care about the technology, that's why most of so called traders panic sell. Try to look at Bitcoin in a different way, give it a try.

ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

I don't know why you have this attitude.You speach is looks you are a selfish.Bitcoin is still live due to such promotion and decentralized thing.If you have inverse in bitcoin,your money on safer hand.In couple of months,you will get double or triple of investing money.But for that you must have some patience.

Bitcoin not only challenged their status symbol, but also challenged their fundamental values system and the fundamentals of survival. It was a provocation to him.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

I hate bitcoin cause the value is too high and i think people started to dump this coin and make the market unstable. I do love altcoin as much as you do cause there is more posibilities and altcoin is able to grow more than bitcoin do. You might only get 10-20% roi from bitcoin and i think its too small compared to altcoin that able to gain more than 100%.

Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

I don't agree with you. Many altcoins now have no value, and their value may become 0 in the future. Yes, altcoins may bring you more benefits, but it is more risky. So I like bitcoin more, its value is more recognized, its stability is higher than altcoins.
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

There are a lot of different goals to invest in crypto. Sure, bitcoin can't give you such a big ROI, but it could help you to protect your money against inflation - for some of us it might be a nice advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: