Question: Do you hate bitcoin
Yes
No
Sometimes
Only when it falls
Only when transaction fee goes high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why I hate BITCOIN  (Read 4600 times)
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

Cyдя пo вceмy, мнoгиe тpeйдepы пpocтo нaчaли вывoдить кpиптoвaлютy в фиaтныe cpeдcтвa, чтoбы кyпить пoдapки и oтдoxнyть в oтпycкe, чтo пpивeлo к пaдeнию кypca.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teagannr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Do you hate Bitcoin? Give reasons why you do or don't

I'd be curious to see your reaction when your 50,000$ altcoin invest will burst like a bubble because of shitcoins and other scam. Then you'll remember about Bitcoin's stability.
Mandalawangi

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

I would not hate Bitcoin, but I think the game needs to be given that altcoin with some interesting features exist. Bitcoin is in a vulnerable place right now with all the recent fights and forks and feces, and I still think transaction costs are too high for Bitcoin to reach some clear market...
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

If you think hating on bitcoin will help your altcoins then you are in for a rude awakening. If the price of bitcoin falls so does the price of altcoins, so if you want your altcoins to do well you better start showing some support and love for bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

I don't hate Bitcoin as I am impressed with Bitcoin as a payment system. The core principle of Bitcoin states that it is a payment system and it is under no obligation to give us profit from the speculation. If we are expecting opportunities then we should also prepare ourselves for the possible losses. I am not against speculation but I promote it as a payment system as it is what Bitcoin is all about in its core.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

could you tell me which coins you can get 5000% ROI in 3 years?  Although altcoins are potential to invest but to get big profit you have to choose a good portfolio and you must be lucky.

bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

it's the opinion you want to hate Bitcoin or not but I might not hate Bitcoin because whatever my investment in altcoin I definitely go back to Bitcoin, I always remember Bitcoin is the mother of all coins.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

it's the opinion you want to hate Bitcoin or not but I might not hate Bitcoin because whatever my investment in altcoin I definitely go back to Bitcoin, I always remember Bitcoin is the mother of all coins.
I don't hate bitcoin, actually I am loving bitcoin much, that is why a lot of people are here doing this thing, investing, trading and holding some bitcoin.
I don't hate bitcoin because the price is unstable when in fact I have known it already in the first place and had embrace it.
marlonBitCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

I think ROI for alt coins is lot more than bitcoins and if you are in for a quick buck Alt coins seems to be the way forward
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

why hate bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the internet currency and bitcoin is the only one no 1 crypto. And bitcoin is also well known in some countries. Bitcoin has also helped the people's economy and has also changed people's lives. Why hate all that?
only a fool who hates bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

i don't hate bitcoin, but I prefer promoting altcoins just like you. I see much in some altcoins and more tech features than the bitcoin.
In terms of trading, I also prefer trading altcoins than trading. You much profit from altcoins that bitcoin itself.
This is just natural, after all there are very few people that hold a lot of bitcoins, there have been polls in the forum about how much holdings people have and most people have less than 0.1 bitcoins which is insane for a bitcoin forum but this is because most users prefer to hold altcoins instead, we should not be really surprised about it since the profits you can get through altcoins are higher.
Erik234

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

I can not say that I hate bitcoin, but definitely I do not keep all my money there, I believe that it is necessary to invest in different cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is very unstable and this makes it dangerous, there are many promising coins in the currency market.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

If you are owning an ico then you really need to have people to promote your coin and in return, you will pay them a decent amount of coins or fiat in order to compensate to their effort. As a promoter, maybe you are earning a small amount of profit but still it was really hard to start a business so you should just deal on what you are earning today.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Well I can't even figure out any reason why I should hate bitcoin and with your analysis on how and why you hate bitcoin is so selfish and clueless, because those early investors you feel are gaining much each time you promote bitcoin are the reason bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are where their are today and if you have to do your self a favour you should invest in bitcoin and promote bitcoin because in the next few years to come you will also be in the list of early investors.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

what is Bitcoin's mistake to you? I mean, "hate" is an unfair word if you invest beforehand, you will have different views. So it's not that Bitcoin will not do good, when we invested before. But still, even at the current value, Bitcoin still provides a sizable profit for late buyers. So stop the hatred and show a little love to bicoin that really helps our financial life gan
JaredWallace

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

for me there's no reason to hate bitcoin because i love bitcoin first it will helps you on how to earn money in simplest way then there are so many way to earn bitcoin with or without investment
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:12 PM
Merited by Jenits (2), rubikz (1)

Here the reason why  I hate Bitcoin
1.Extreme volatility      
Investing in cryptocurrencies involves very high risk, as prices have been extremely volatile      

2.Neither commodity, nor currency      
The lack of clarity about its origin is another big issue related to bitcoin.      

3.Don’t invest if you don’t understand      
Some global bankers and experts have warned investors against investing in cryptocurrencies, because they are of the opinion that it is nothing but a bubble that is just about ready to burst      

4.An unregulated space      
Unlike other investment avenues, cryptocurrencies are not regulated by government entities or banks.      

5.The issue of legality      
One major hurdle in the path of Indian investors who are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, is the confusion about its legal status      

6.Ponzi schemes abound      
Aside from the operational issues of trading in cryptocurrencies, there is also a high risk of fraud.      

7.Prone to illegal activity      
Due to the lack of government control, terrorists and extortionists are also utilising the cryptocurrency space to their advantage.      
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

Yes indeed today bitcoin is unlikely to show profits of hundreds of percent over several years. However, this currency in my opinion remains one of the most reliable currency in the world of crypto money.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

I thought there was no reason to hate bitcoin because before I decided to buy bitcoin I already knew the risks and I had to be prepared with all the risks so if I lose then I should be able to face it and not despair but have to get back up and make the right decision
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

I am positive about the choice of currency bitcoin, for example, it is very prestigious and brings a lot of money, but it also has rather unexpected jumps in comparison with the altcoyins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: