Question: Do you hate bitcoin
Yes
No
Sometimes
Only when it falls
Only when transaction fee goes high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why I hate BITCOIN  (Read 4600 times)
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

I cannot find any reason why should I hate bitcoin. This is everything now and I will do everything just to protect bitcoin. Surely if I will hate bitcoin this will hate me back. And whatever kind of thinking I am do I really cannot find any reasons why should hate bitcoin at all.  Why will you hate a thing that gives you a huge profit or money? A money that we need in our day to day way of living to survived and sometime can also give our vices. So please don’t hate bitcoin if you don’t like bitcoin to hate you back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
izzabel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Do you hate Bitcoin? Give reasons why you do or don't
There's no reason to hate bitcoin  for me because I really know that it can help me grow and provide my daily use
kickkers321

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz claims that Bitcoin is a balloon, referring to the threats of digital currencies in his account. Bitcoin warns investors that consumers will experience large losses in the event of a bubble burst. Lakin Stiglitz gives the impression that Bitcoin has been told to make such an announcement because it poses a danger to the state's money-laundering function.
Economists are hesitant and dubious about approaching Bitcoin. The finance sector is a bit hesitant, but fearful of the possibility of losing possibilities and falling behind in unfavorable developments, and argues that Bitcoin should be pursued with a "positive concern".
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

I think there is no reason to hate bitcoin. i think those people who hate bitcoin they do not know the importance of bitcoin. i am sure once they will know about the importance of bitcoin i am sure they will not lose any more time and will invest most of their money in bitcoin. I think it is our responsibility to introduce bitcoin in such area where people do not have any idea about bitcoin so that they may also get good profit from bitcoin.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

of course that altcoin is better than bitcoin if your context are in investing, because we all know that if in altcoin we can get big profit if the project is good and have the client after the project release, so its mean that altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin in investing short term, but it will be risky if the project that you invest is not working well, you will get some lost because of it

Jones chen

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

I like it because it brings me different ideas. It's an innovation and a resistance to monetary easing. You will see its value in the future
jangcula3

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Marinecoin development began in September 2013, we are providing time-tested blockchain technology with zero fees per transaction, along with rebranded easy to use the source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developers. Dev-less, not depending on miners. 100.000 people will get 9.000.000.000 free Marinecoin - MTC, simply by using the proof of promotion POP method The rest %5 will be distributed Free at a smaller reward ratio targeted to millions of people.Details: https:// marine co.in
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

I'm good with bitcoin and altcoins. Ideally, I think you should have both bitcoins and altcoins. This gives you more room to grow. I agree that altcoins can make profit faster than bitcoin, and I love them for that.

Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

This is your choice and in principle justified. I prefer to invest in bitcoin, ETH and altcoyin.  Probably altkoin gives more exhaust.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

There is no reason for me to hate bitcoin, even I love bitcoin a lot. Everyone has their own opinion about all coins in crypto  market. To me, bitcoin is the best coin in this digital market. As you know that bitcoin is the first coin also the oldest coin but it still keeps growing and becomes more and more popular in most parts of the world. Bitcoin brings to me the trustworthiness and especially its value is higher than others. In short, I am interested in bitcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

I think your request is too high! It's hard to have altcoin now and it's hard to make that much money!

The investment of digital cryptographic currency is much higher than that of many traditional investments.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

I don't hate bitcoin,in fact I love bitcoin so much,because of bitcoin I have a chance to have like a  full job without spending too much time in work.

mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

I think altcoin can't succeed alone without an increase in Bitcoin since all coins are dependent on Bitcoin. If you see the market trends, when btc price goes up, altcoin does the same and vice versa. In my opinion , you can work for both the segments. I don't see that much reasons to hate this obviously your perception can vary.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

you are avoiding the king of the crypto world! it's not good at all.I don't say that invest all of your into bitcoin.but its not wise to invest all of the money into altcoin.However, Its your own decision.but I prefer both of bitcoin and altcoin.
There is no reason that I would hate bitcoin.instead of hate bitcoin mostly I love Bitcoin a lot.
Me, too. There is no reason to hate bitcoin. Probably, who hates bitcoin for having a bad experience with bitcoin, right?
Actually, if you understand correctly all the risks that will be encountered if involved in cryptocurrency, then all the bad views that can be avoided.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

of course that altcoin is better than bitcoin if your context are in investing, because we all know that if in altcoin we can get big profit if the project is good and have the client after the project release, so its mean that altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin in investing short term, but it will be risky if the project that you invest is not working well, you will get some lost because of it
Bitcoin has its merits, that is why it is the best coin and the one with the biggest market cap, many recommend investing in altcoins in order to make profits and the advice is not wrong but it understates the incredible amount of risk that you are taking by investment in an altcoin, if people think that bitcoin moves a lot they have not seeing how altcoins move, you could lose all your money in a day.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

I totally agree with your opinion in relation to altcoins, but that does not mean you should hate bitcoin. Bitcoin made the success of altcoins possible and that is why we should always be grateful to bitcoin even though we invest in altcoins. If you say that you hate to promote bitcoin, then I can fully agree. But please do not say that you hate bitcoin as such.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

I still don't understand why you hate bitcoin. It is still clear when people do not like cryptocurrency in principle. But in your case, I don't understand why you preferred altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

Indeed Bitcoin can not give 1000%-5000% profit as you say. and you can get it from Altcoin. but we can not hate Bitcoin for granted, because Bitcoin can still benefit even if not up to 1000%. You need to remember again, Bitcoin is the first Coin to appear, if there is no Bitcoin, Altcoin also does not exist. so we have to stay in love with Bitcoin.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

Of course, your right to choose what to invest in. I believe that it is necessary to allocate your capital to both bitcoins and altcoins, because both have very great prospects.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

I will not argue, but I believe that bitcoin will be able to bring more profit in the long term. But I also buy altcoins and some of them are very profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: