Question: Do you hate bitcoin
Yes
No
Sometimes
Only when it falls
Only when transaction fee goes high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why I hate BITCOIN  (Read 4598 times)
alihasangoto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

I strongly hate Bitcoin because i do not have one (If some one understand my feelings send few i will start loving it Grin) Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

I will not argue, but I believe that bitcoin will be able to bring more profit in the long term. But I also buy altcoins and some of them are very profitable.
Well you could be right that it is best time to get into the digital currency as the price and the demand of bitcoin is increasing we should buy and hold right now, it is very important to have some saving of bitcoin with you because coming age is going to be the age of crypto currency and we will have to have digital currency to buy something in future, so take your capital and invest in bitcoin don’t lose the chance of the low price of bitcoin.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Do you hate Bitcoin? Give reasons why you do or don't

Really can't believe people like you still exist who hates bitcoin without any valid reason. Even if you know bitcoin has more potential and increase fastest than other alt how you can promote Alt and forgot about bitcoins. I always use Alt for trading and use bitcoin for long term investment or in my business. I don't hate bitcoin instead i just fall in love with it since its gives me profit in just short time.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

I do not really hate bitcoin because bitcoin does not harm me so it does not make sense to hate bitcoin, even I think bitcoin is beneficial. Can help people's economy, Although btc currently has some advantages and disadvantages, that's ok because that's how btc works in the market.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

I can't hate bitcoin.I think that if the right to invest then you should not worry about what the rate of fall but only to enjoy growth
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Here’s a new one for 2018 Marinecoin, MTC.  Lots of great features designed into this coin.  They are using time dilution technology to make sure everyone has a fair chance of earning MTC.  20,000 MTC to help promote AI project.  They can be purchased also at very low prices currently.  That won’t last long this one is designed to grow slowly rather than a moon shot.   value - fair distribution - time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - community - Check it out here   marinecoin/in
I don't have any reason why I hate bitcoin ,even the prices is on dump for now I always love to involve on bitcoin because this is my extra income we're I can support my needs and wants.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

maybe the reason I hate bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down when I buy bitcoin, because I prefer the bitcoin price to go up so I get a profit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Well they probably cost you a lot of money in the past. But do not worry. In the Crypto market, if you are patiently holding them, it is probably best to do so. BTC prices will rise again in the future.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:43:57 AM

I was asked by a friend why I don't promote Bitcoin { why i hated it} but love promoting altcoins. My reply was that Bitcoin can't give me 1000-5000% ROI in 2-3years time anymore but with altcoin that is possible.

I notice that each time I promote Bitcoin, I'm giving the early investors easy passive income why I settle for chicken gain.

Honestly I will prefer $50,000 in altcoins (with possible potential, underpriced and undervalued) than in Bitcoin.

Why hates bitcoin when bitcoin is a provider. It gives everyone a chance to prosper in life. Maybe sometimes we are discourage and feeling anxious on the current situation but there are still a lot of things to discover if you stay positive. We know the risk when we joined but we take that risk because we know that there is a high returns in it.
Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:52:33 AM

for me there's no reason to hate bitcoin because i love bitcoin first it will helps you on how to earn money in simplest way then there are so many way to earn bitcoin with or without investment
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

Really can't believe people like you still exist who hates bitcoin without any valid reason. Even if you know bitcoin has more potential and increase fastest than other alt how you can promote Alt and forgot about bitcoins. I always use Alt for trading and use bitcoin for long term investment or in my business. I don't hate bitcoin instead i just fall in love with it since its gives me profit in just short time.

there is some reason why we hate it but for me the way on how i hate bitcoin for some reason may ever to be the reason too for to be loved this currency more so the way i hate this the way and more i love it.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:36:33 AM

I do not hate Bitcoin, but I think it's necessary to improve the game. Bitcoin is in a vulnerable position now with all the disputes and I still think the deals are too high for Bitcoin to reach some clear market.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

I do not hate Bitcoin, but I do not like it because I know that it's always been like bubbles and will explode at any time. As you said, Bitcoin can hardly grow several times in a few years, but Altcoin can. Bitcoin prices are so high that it's a challenge for them to slow them down, but Altcoin has a little price tag, so it's a big deal for Altcoin.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

for me there's no reason to hate bitcoin because i love bitcoin first it will helps you on how to earn money in simplest way then there are so many way to earn bitcoin with or without investment
Yes, but the problem is that bitcoin does not bring too much profit to an investor. The average oscillation of bitcoin is no more than 15% at its current cost. However, the altcoins can have fluctuations of up to 50-96%. So we can look at the investment, obviously altcoin always bring more profit than bitcoin.
However, I still do not hate bitcoin. Every dollar has its own value and we should respect that.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

If you are not very knowledgeable about investing in the bitcoin market, your investment in it only makes you fail. and you will hate it. But to me, I learned a lot about investing as well as technical analysis before investing and it gave me a profit. There was no reason for me to hate it. But if my investment fails, I still can not hate bitcoin because I love blockchain technology.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

There's no need to hate bitcoins because it was very profitable now a days due to the market's volatility and the only reason why some of the traders are losing profit is because they are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency before investing a huge amount.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:03:32 AM

Different people hate bitcoin because of many reasons like the investors opinion is different from other people ans now if the bitcoin is popular this all because of usage and importance of it to others but now the people are understand that why virtual currency is designed and why we should use it for this way we have to make some long term plans for bitcoin and actively involved in the crypto market because if we give importance we will be the lucky in the future .

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

If you are not very knowledgeable about investing in the bitcoin market, your investment in it only makes you fail. and you will hate it. But to me, I learned a lot about investing as well as technical analysis before investing and it gave me a profit. There was no reason for me to hate it. But if my investment fails, I still can not hate bitcoin because I love blockchain technology.
True, when people invest and fail, they hate the market. And that is one of the reasons for the failure. I have invested and failed in this market. And when I failed instead of hating, I tried harder. And I have had good results.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

If you think hating on bitcoin will help your altcoins then you are in for a rude awakening. If the price of bitcoin falls so does the price of altcoins, so if you want your altcoins to do well you better start showing some support and love for bitcoin.

Where in altcoin you can earn a quick income but with a greater likelihood of risk. This is booming for bitcoin, and I think maybe you should save bitcoin also just from big hikes. I think it will depend on how bitcoin and altcoin will evolve and get users every year
Artlee87

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

While the price changes are a huge part of what makes a coin sought after, I think hyper-focusing on it causes greed and shortsightedness. We should promote alt-coins and blockchains with meaningful ideas and implications behind them beyond ROI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: