Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:05:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with 10K USD in Bitcoin  (Read 4406 times)
navidos (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Life Goes On !

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:20:47 AM

Hello guys,

If you got 10K USD and just want to invest in Bitcoin industry, which investment would you choose and why?

Please imagine it must be invest on Bitcoin.

It can be Trading, Building Devices, Place Pre Orders, Place Instant delivery Orders or anything else that you think would be profitable
in long or short term .

The thing is I don't have any trust to place preorders Sad .

I got this money and just want to invest on Bitcoin or any other CryptoCurrency .

Cheers
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:32:16 AM

Buy ASICs, despite I know how risky is this investment Wink
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 01:32:28 AM

Try to get a early preorder for a 5 ghash+ BFL Jalepeno or other asic and buy like 5 Bitcoins while they're low.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

peterepeat

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:02:02 AM

What would I do. Sit on them until an opportunity comes along. Spend those 90 coins wisely, as they are hard to get.
bitman442

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:22:04 AM

I'd spend as many of them as I could on Asicminer shares, live on the dividends, and then save the rest for a kickass Asic rig after everything dies down from Asics taking over the lifting from GPUs.
navidos (OP)

Life Goes On !

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:49:27 AM

But no one deliver the ASICs , that's the issue 10000 USD I should pay for nothing.

For example KNCminer who are in Sweden where I live too but how should I trust on this story?

About share of ASICminer, they don't give that much of dividends, maybe they do ?!

Also consider that I got already 12GH/s with my babies 7950s.
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:59:13 AM

What would I do. Sit on them until an opportunity comes along. Spend those 90 coins wisely, as they are hard to get.
This. Unless you're well informed, investing will on average lose money when compared to saving.*

* deflationary currencies like Bitcoin only
navidos (OP)

Life Goes On !

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:00:28 PM

This. Unless you're well informed, investing will on average lose money when compared to saving.*

So trade or place pre order?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:04:04 PM

I certainly wouldn't invest it all at once. I would invest a little into a project, then keep some to accumulate\te some value.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 05:37:45 PM

2.5:1 leveraged long Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:55:27 PM

Hello guys,

If you got 10K USD and just want to invest in Bitcoin industry, which investment would you choose and why?

It can be Trading, Building Devices, Place Pre Orders, Place Instant delivery Orders or anything else that you think would be profitable
in long or short term .

I got this money and just want to invest on Bitcoin or any other CryptoCurrency .

Cheers
Just use it for transactions.  Stay out of mining equipment.
navidos (OP)

Life Goes On !

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:19:02 PM

Hello guys,

in long or short term .

Cheers
Just use it for transactions.  Stay out of mining equipment.

You mean trade?

Why not get the device?
ChronoX5

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:48:17 PM

Hello guys,

in long or short term .

Cheers

Diversify. Many of the offers on Bitcointalk are high risk, high reward. Some of the might fall over but as long as some succeed you should make a nice profit. I would start with a small investment or purchase and work from there.

Please keep in mind that I am currently trading/holding shares of ASIC Miner, ActiveMining, Rentalstarter, Labcoin and may be posting in my own interest. Always do your own research.
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:55:42 PM

Buy as many bitcoins as you can. Then use those bitcoins to buy ASICMiner shares. Reinvest the dividends in more shares.

DO NOT buy mining equipment. You are not likely to break even at this point. The market is about to become flooded with ASICs and very few people will make any money.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 08:06:17 PM

Buy as many bitcoins as you can. Then use those bitcoins to buy ASICMiner shares. Reinvest the dividends in more shares.

DO NOT buy mining equipment. You are not likely to break even at this point. The market is about to become flooded with ASICs and very few people will make any money.

+1, though the sentiment eerily reminds me of bubble talk in regards to ASICMiner... at least buy BTC
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:08:58 PM

Turn it into bitcoin now, before people start using their dollars for kindling.

He means 10k USD in Bitcoins, so you wouldn't need to turn it into Bitcoins Wink
VJain

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 08:38:19 PM

I'd buy more BTC + ASICMINER stock...

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
aceking

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:57:34 PM

is the perfect time to buy bitcoins with the price near to 100 usd
AliceWonder

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:04:01 PM

$10K is too risky for me.

I would not keep more than 20% of my monthly income in bitcoin. Anything over that and I sell to bring it back down.
That way if it crashes, I'm not devastated having lost more than I can afford to lose and the crash may actually be an opportunity rather than my downfall (speculating the crash will go back up).

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:28:31 PM

So trade or place pre order?
Yes, trade your USD for Bitcoins. If a pre-order is shipped late it's money straight out of your pocket.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: