Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARN BOUNTIES  (Read 2042 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

Guys Dont be Sad newbie is just a Beginning of the journey Its a call and not a Title Your work will be rewarded Soon just keep going Just think Positive yeah rigth Cheesy
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:27:19 PM

Good day pals,for a while now some of us(mostly newbies) have been hustling for bounties but at the end of the day for some reason or the other, we don't get it.
It can be really annoying and disturbing, considering that one put in his time and energy.

This thread is created for the sole aim of learning how to participate and earn bounties,so the contributions of our pros(could still a newbie who have been successful) are needed  here.
Pls let your explanation be detailed.

Let's hear you. 

Earning bounties is quiet simple even you are a newbie you can still earn but somehow there would really be only limitation because of your rank but somehow you can still earn as long you do know how to follow the rules or the task have been said on a certain bounty program. Free coins would be attained specially on airdrops which newbies can able to sign up and join up those kind of distributions.Some may accept newbies then that would really be an opportunity for you to get in and also there are signature campaigns that doesn't restrict too much on rank basis.You can earn but expect to receive less compared on higher ranks.

DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:48:25 PM

Same here, I joined bounty campaigns as soon as I joined these forum but I earned nothing. I already ranked up but still nothing, it was so unfortunate because I am very much excited with those bounties, I think I joined 5 of those bounty campaigns then nothing happens. Only now I know that many of those bounties were spams!!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

all need a process, because sometimes we follow the bounties but until the end of the project

we don't get anything and just a waste of time and energy,

may be some requirements in the bounties that are not followed,

if you can don't participated in only one bounties, try to participated several bounties

certainly one of that gives us results
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

I loved the post very good, thank you all for the collaboration  Grin Grin Grin
tss_ben

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:53:33 AM

Hey guys,

Check out Token Security Scheme (TSS) here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2177307

We are running our bounty program right now.
There are some campaigns and weekly competitions that Newbies are welcome to join Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243112

Cheers!

MrASH

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:39:01 PM

Anyone knows how long it takes to become a member from Newbie?or how to make it happen faster?any advice on that subject ?
benbay

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:16:11 PM

Anyone knows how long it takes to become a member from Newbie?or how to make it happen faster?any advice on that subject ?

Keep posting relevant stuff (not spams) in threads and youll become a Member once you reach 60 posts. Im still a Newbie too hehe
bukhara85

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

Really it is very hard for newbie to find out a proper Bounties.  Embarrassed
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:36:20 PM

i really appreciate this atleast some people are talking note of newbie
AM SICK and TIRED of terrible faucet slavery

Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

Nobody is immune from collapse. Itself had to participate in bounties that failed. Yes, I spent a lot of time on them, energy, tweets, and eventually zero ((.But on the other hand it's life, everything happens here.) By the way, most of all I was not lucky with the bounties from Russian companies, so I do not trust them anymore.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:25:24 PM

Well, for the meantime just few bounties are just good and some of them can be called as scams so I think it's not a good idea that you should just goes on through bounties only because I know there are many opportunities you yourself can engaged to. Mining, Trading, Gambling and even offering your service with some fees that is reasonable for what skills you have is somehow can earn you some bitcoin rather thay put your time and energy to those scam shitty bounties that keeps on popping and might not pay you in the end. So I think changing your mind for the better and engage yourself to diligent earning.
lq227

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:51:20 AM

Really it is very hard for newbie to find out a proper Bounties.  Embarrassed

You can login o bitcointalk and comment everyday, try to not spam. I am doing it well  Tongue
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

well, so many ways to produce bounty, even written clearly there. translate, blog, signature, sosmed, and many more. there are so many ways, and you just have to choose what you like. if you want to follow the signature, you must have an account with good quality. it can be a long-term bounty income for you.
dedekganool

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:06:02 AM

Thank you for bringing up this topic.
I have participated in many bounties, I check my MEM but nothing to show for the time, energy and data spent on the sites. It pains my heart when I see others receive tokens we worked for and I get none.
Please teach us the newbies how to go about it.
Thanks
I think you need to wait until crowdsale or ico end
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:35:31 AM

just do it as rule in thread. as well as social media, signature, big media or article. And dont spam in share or comment in the project that you join. like that.  Gowes!!!

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
idahosk

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:18:44 PM

I think, bounty was reason, why my many years old account Sr. Member was hacked few days ago. Hacker chanched my own signature for his signature. Worst here is, that BTCtalk has 0 support for honest Members, I have none responce, or help from any Admin here and did my best recover my old account. So finaly, bounty are in one way good thing, spread news about ICO comming, but risk loose account because this is high.

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

The simplest and easy way is signature campaign and with a minimum rank of Member....
if want more profit then award yourself with legendary rank thats require a minimum 2 years and 5 month of activeness on bitcointalk....
Cptdeniz

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:05:18 PM

I am trying now Postoken. On 3rd round. It gived for signatıre , registration, telegram

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

Well i have tried the COSS ICO bounty recently but i was a total waste got paid close to 10USD after 2 months  Undecided

They are not always total waste. What you have to offer is what is most important with these bounties. First for a signature campaign, you are a Junior member or was then a newbie looking at activity you have presently, so what do you expect. The same COSS you just complained about is what I got about $580 for just twitter campaign. You dont have to do everything, you just have to be smart. Work on building original twitter followers or work on ranking up as a member on the forum, or possibly even facebook followers. Probably you just did not have enough to earn much or there are some things you did not just do well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: