Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARN BOUNTIES  (Read 2040 times)
sachithra

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:13:33 AM

Earn 1000 GEO coins. Equals to 100$. Here ypu go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312188.0  Be quick! Best of Luck!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

Easy buy neo you got more bounties.
Saone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:43:49 AM

Here are multiple bounties that new users can apply for. Need to have legit social media accounts tho:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199251.0
shariya M

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

Slice off anywhere from +50 to +500 of your own hard-earned reputation, and attach it to any question as a bounty.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:54:33 AM

Good day pals,for a while now some of us(mostly newbies) have been hustling for bounties but at the end of the day for some reason or the other, we don't get it.
It can be really annoying and disturbing, considering that one put in his time and energy.

This thread is created for the sole aim of learning how to participate and earn bounties,so the contributions of our pros(could still a newbie who have been successful) are needed  here.
Pls let your explanation be detailed.

Let's hear you. 

Well when i was a newbie i only joined the twitter campaigns as there were no signature campaigns for newbies at that time and still there are none for the newbies. So, i think that you should also join various twitter campaigns. These can also be equally beneficial for beginners.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

Good day pals,for a while now some of us(mostly newbies) have been hustling for bounties but at the end of the day for some reason or the other, we don't get it.
It can be really annoying and disturbing, considering that one put in his time and energy.

This thread is created for the sole aim of learning how to participate and earn bounties,so the contributions of our pros(could still a newbie who have been successful) are needed  here.

Let's hear you. 

My only advise to the newbei member, just read and understand everything because everything has its own process. I know all of you can do better soon. Just take it easy. Bounty is really hard to understand if your not getting it to serious.
tperkins1776

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:29:07 PM

I earn bounties all the time. You guys must be doing it wrong.

Are you just spamming on social to get free stuff?   

Do you even research bro?

"Real research" and not just regurgitate the ANN thread?

Are you knowledgeable about the project?

Do you join the Telegram and/or Dischord channels and actually communicate with the devs?

Communication is not. " I did X.. now gimme gimme gimme!"

Do you have social media accounts about the crypto topic?

Because it's only estimated 1%-5% of the planet knows or cares what crypto is.

So spamming coin to your friends and family on Faceberg is pointless.

Create new accounts targeted at people in the crypto world.

Do you write? Get on Steemit, Medium, Wordpress.com, anywhere that will give you a voice.

Start building your social account stats up.

Basically,..  If you're lazy and just spam the bare minimum to the wrong audience, then why bother? You're not bringing any value to the project and you are wasting your time. In fact you are doing more harm than good.

If this sounds like you, you're doing it wrong..

Just buy bitcoin and live happily ever after.

-T

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

Just go into the bounties section
and read its bounty program
see if you qualify for the bounties
see if you can do the work required
follow the rules
if the coin/token is not scan you should not have problem receiving the bounty
if you don't have enough posts to participate in a bounty engage in more discussions to increase your post count

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:33:29 PM

Just support the team you want or the coin you want to earn.

there are so mouch ways to earn bounties =)

Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:28:01 PM

newbie always have an opportunity to join twitter/FB compaign and airdrops. maybe it`s fun for us but with 2 airdrops i got min pension in my city (Ukraine). just lol...

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

Hi, just recently started to participate in many companies, I try not to allow the airdrops at all, register everything, maybe some kind of shot, just connected the social network, there is nothing complicated in this, it's not so much time a day, the same surfing Internet, useless, it takes much more time, so do not be afraid and participate, where you can fulfill the conditions

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:17:36 PM

You can post and like in social medias, such as Facebook and Twitter and you will get rewards in forms of tokens
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:53:03 PM

Well if you really want to get more bounties try to join bounty campaign which open for any ranks but i think you should be more careful when choosing bounty campaign because not all ICO's are ok some of they are just scam and you might waste your time participating on that bounty campaign so careful, a lot of opportunities out here, look for it.
midnightstart

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:15:05 AM

Why the rewards for facebook campaign /twitter campaign are too low ?
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:54:36 AM

Newbie here and trying my luck with some bounty programs though there are some conditions I don't fully agree with like share every post they make. When I monitored their page, it's like they are posting about 10+ times per day. That would be overload and might even hurt their campaign, I think.
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:03:27 AM

I earn bounties all the time.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:17:12 AM

Newbie here and trying my luck with some bounty programs though there are some conditions I don't fully agree with like share every post they make. When I monitored their page, it's like they are posting about 10+ times per day. That would be overload and might even hurt their campaign, I think.

A few campaigns let you sign up when you're junior member. It won't take long, just wait a couple weeks, post every now and then, and you'll get enough 'activity' points to start signing up to bounty and signature campaigns very soon.

You tend to get more shares or stakes in a bounty program as your contribution level goes up. Just be patient, look for programs you're interested in and go from there Smiley
trish22

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

Let's hear you. 

I am new on this bounty, But I heard from heards they are getting good money in bounty, I will try this soon. Wish me luck
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

at the first place, newbie accounts are not allowed to join signature campaigns. and what you recieve is based on the rank you have. better read and study forum thoroughly for you to gain more in bounty campaigns.

Hopefully nextime the newbie also will be joining here, atleast everything are free to join. Thanks for this.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

I never try to earn any bounties, but it seems quite easy and understandable thing. So many ways to get bounties through advertisement exist. I suppose it is necessary only to tense your up and find the real things. Soon I will test it by my own hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: