Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do manage portfolio efficiently while having a full time job?  (Read 3153 times)
Jeremy Franklin

Activity: 185
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:42:29 PM
Merited by deisik (1)

you mean 9 to 5 hours  of job per day ? what kind of job was that , a typical job is only 6 to hours max and the rest are only be overtime  or you must be doing alot of overtimes  ? well if this is your work schedule you are always tired and cant do any sideline jobs    .  i believe you are already earning alot so there is no need for you to work for more  .  if you really love crypto then you should swap it over your current job   .  i know and you know its unstable but to the person that has a passion on something  , he will find a way to improve his craft  .

Do in which field you are working in, lol. A regular job in most developed countries is at least 8 hours a day. Most people are taking way longer shifts.

@OP just reduce your portfolio to fewer coins, so you can keep track of all of them. There is no point having 20 coins in your portfolio, if you don't have time to check them anyway. Focus on Bitcoin and the other top20 projects. It is easy to gather all necessary information there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 07:33:11 PM

you mean 9 to 5 hours  of job per day ? what kind of job was that , a typical job is only 6 to hours max and the rest are only be overtime  or you must be doing alot of overtimes  ? well if this is your work schedule you are always tired and cant do any sideline jobs    .  i believe you are already earning alot so there is no need for you to work for more  .  if you really love crypto then you should swap it over your current job   .  i know and you know its unstable but to the person that has a passion on something  , he will find a way to improve his craft  .
Unfortunately, in many of unsuccessful countries typical working schedule is 9 working hours, 5 days a week.
That's sad, but the one who got this schedule would want to escape it asap (for instance with crypto's help)

I like your choice of words ("unsuccessful countries")

The truth is a standard working week around the globe is more like 40 hours, which typically matches a working day often abbreviated as 8-17 or 9-18 (with a one-hour lunch break) and weekends as rest days. With that said:

The standard working week in the United States begins on Monday and ends on Friday, 40 hours per week, with Saturday and Sunday being weekend days. However, in practice, only 42% of employees work 40-hour weeks. The average workweek for full-time employees is 47 hours

Taken from here. So, should we consider the US as a failed (unsuccessful) country?

Twilight_Wolf

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 08:24:13 AM

Any opinions or suggestion to improve my current situation?

For me, it's impossible to improve if the time is limited
Aiseeyouu55

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:17:53 PM

By having a weekday 9-5 job, i must say my eyes aren't that keen anymore for trends and hardly made any good decision on buying/selling alts. Basically what i did is:

Weekdays: Coinalarm app to observe my portfolio real time but it's far less efficient and responsive to market movement, Slack and Telegram app are linked as well but still is very difficult to process insightful information while in working mood. 

Weekends: More active than usual but time is limited  Undecided

Any opinions or suggestion to improve my current situation?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english  Sad

I am not working on a job yet but i can relate to your schedule being a student because i also go to school for almost 8-8 pm and that kinda sucks because almost all my time was being rendered into my studies. But we all know that it is good to study well but in this game we need to be aware from time to time from what is happening to our alts we need to stay updated.
This is what i actually do when i have a hectic schedule, i always set a reminder to my phone on when to check my alts usually in school they are not that strict when it becomes on using a phone but of course when you are in a serious scenarios you aren't be able to use it but most of the time i go out and go tk the bathroom then check whats going on to the cryptocurrency that I'm on to.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:37:04 PM

It's actually a tough one for full time job personnel to be an active cryptocurrency trader, it's a scale which can't be balanced because some days one gets engaged with lot of office activities while other days one gets worned out from office work, though there are some days which one might be free to do some trading activities but to catch up with the market signals it's advisable to focus on the market alone and leave work on the other side and the best option for this is to be a weekend trader. Whereby you're free from office work. Most successful traders actually makes cryptocurrency trading their daily job with no disturbance of work or any issues.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:03:57 PM

If you need to effectively manage your portfolio while having a full eight-hour job, then everything will depend on your goals. Surely when you purchased the coins, you had some idea what will happen to these coins in the future. At least you had the hope that they would increase in price over a certain period of time. I understand that you are not going to engage in trading, which means it greatly simplifies your situation.
All you need is to have a good application and having information access to all your assets. In the application, you can set universal notifications that will help you control the price movement of your assets.
Management does not end there because projects have the ability to change the rule in their work, in structure, and so on.
Therefore, you must subscribe and join all the social networks of your projects and also set up notifications for the newsletter in order to know exactly what is happening with the project.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 01:05:38 PM

I also have a job and my Bitcoin Investment is usually on a long term. I use different wallets because I am not the type that likes relying only on one wallet due to lack of trust. But when it comes giving notifications on prices, Coinbase wallet app does the job perfectly for me.

I check in only when I have the time, the notifications from the app usually helps me know where the price of the assets I bought are really heading. And I also like the fact that my phone has a pretty good lock screen notification display, so whenever I get the notification from the app it just pops up and I look at it and continue the work I’m doing.
It's also good to rely on the site who's providing reliable and accurate data. Try a search for cryptodotco on twitter and start using that as an alternative data tracker. It's just new but you can depend on their sources as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: