Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

Aim to be listed at Upbit, Binance and OkeX. These exchanges are the top exchanges nowadays. Gone are the days of Poloniex and Bittrex for altcoins and tokens.

Binance is the new poloniex and UpBit is the new bittrex (by volume). Once they were giants and now they are just another exchange especially polo.

BINTEX

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

Aim to be listed at Upbit, Binance and OkeX. These exchanges are the top exchanges nowadays. Gone are the days of Poloniex and Bittrex for altcoins and tokens.

Let's wait and see which exchange they will come up because they will think according to them which is beneficial for them. I think after distributing they will announce about the exchanges.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

Let's wait and see which exchange they will come up because they will think according to them which is beneficial for them. I think after distributing they will announce about the exchanges.

Do we know what the exact date for the token distribution is? For some reason I am not receiving the newsletter from Spectiv.

BINTEX

Powered by,
AdvanceNote

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Do we know what the exact date for the token distribution is? For some reason I am not receiving the newsletter from Spectiv.

this is what i want to know. if ever they have already paid the bounty participants or not yet. how about those who have joined the first round and left after the delay of the token sale.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

this is what i want to know. if ever they have already paid the bounty participants or not yet. how about those who have joined the first round and left after the delay of the token sale.

They have not yet paid for the bounty participants. I guess the bounty distribution is on mid-February. They will send tokens to both round's participants together.

BINTEX

Powered by,
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

They have not yet paid for the bounty participants. I guess the bounty distribution is on mid-February. They will send tokens to both round's participants together.

Why it takes so much time to pay the bounty hunters? I have heard this project has a long time prepartion from june of 2017, I think they should get prepared before lanching the ICO.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Why it takes so much time to pay the bounty hunters? I have heard this project has a long time prepartion from june of 2017, I think they should get prepared before lanching the ICO.

It is standard to pay bounty hunters after the token distribution, nothing unusual here.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

Let's be patient waiting for the extraordinary thing with this project, I hope with 3 ETH invest can get 10 ETH soon.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

Hi guys, Im glad many VR projects are coming in crypto. That would surely help the VR market as a whole. Im a VR fan and know that it will be huge in the near future Smiley
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

Hi guys, Im glad many VR projects are coming in crypto. That would surely help the VR market as a whole. Im a VR fan and know that it will be huge in the near future Smiley

I am also a VR fan, I like watch VR film. And I think their will be much more applications including shopping and gaming, so I think this project will be successful if the roadmap can be achieved.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

I am also a VR fan, I like watch VR film. And I think their will be much more applications including shopping and gaming, so I think this project will be successful if the roadmap can be achieved.

Its good for us and VR industry, because we will have a good opportunity to choose the best platforms and content. Spectiv have a good chance to become one of the best VR platform in the near future.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:06 AM

Its good for us and VR industry, because we will have a good opportunity to choose the best platforms and content. Spectiv have a good chance to become one of the best VR platform in the near future.
spectiv may be the first one to start with VR using blockchain but there are already several projects who launch the ico before spectiv, we can expect spectiv can do some real work to be the best and largest blockchain VR

studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

It's quite reasonable actually. I still remember when I participated in DECENT's campaign I had to wait more than a year to get my rewards lol.

BINTEX