Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
ilde

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Entrepreneur mindset and how the crypto community surprises us with their engagement

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1029379811469414401?s=19

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

A prevalent issue with many token projects is scalability, particularly as it relates to microtransactions. High gas fees make these small transactions uneconomical. This is not an issue for sales-based rewards on the Signal Marketplace, but it is an issue for view-based rewards. Our current workaround for this is transaction batching, where reward transactions are only executed when they’ve reached a minimum required “batch” count, such that the gas fees do not exceed the rewards themselves. For general intents and purposes, this works just fine. However, because it requires us to manage the batch data, it is not fully decentralized. To address this, we will be exploring some blockchain alternatives (i.e. EOS) while also keeping a close eye on scalability developments in the Ethereum world (Sharding, etc.).

Don't limit yourselves to blockchain-based consensus, there are the DAG solutions and hashgraph. Maybe one of your team members should experiment building upon these platforms.
I do think with that statement they don't really limit theirselves or the team on it. From what i understand they were seeking solution for scalability issues which is one of the advantages of other new blockchains now blockchain 3.0 and 4.0. Their path of exploring what would actually fits to spectivr is much better idea for me.

Supporting such an open discussion of the project's prospects in social networks, bitcointalk, Medium, etc. - SPECTIV can not only gather the necessary information for analysis and further development, but also to return the community's favor to itself.
Yes, you're right and as long as the correct information was been delivered the projects makes more sense and its quality was being nown than to have unanswered or unclear information was given.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

A prevalent issue with many token projects is scalability, particularly as it relates to microtransactions. High gas fees make these small transactions uneconomical. This is not an issue for sales-based rewards on the Signal Marketplace, but it is an issue for view-based rewards. Our current workaround for this is transaction batching, where reward transactions are only executed when they’ve reached a minimum required “batch” count, such that the gas fees do not exceed the rewards themselves. For general intents and purposes, this works just fine. However, because it requires us to manage the batch data, it is not fully decentralized. To address this, we will be exploring some blockchain alternatives (i.e. EOS) while also keeping a close eye on scalability developments in the Ethereum world (Sharding, etc.).

Don't limit yourselves to blockchain-based consensus, there are the DAG solutions and hashgraph. Maybe one of your team members should experiment building upon these platforms.
I do think with that statement they don't really limit theirselves or the team on it. From what i understand they were seeking solution for scalability issues which is one of the advantages of other new blockchains now blockchain 3.0 and 4.0. Their path of exploring what would actually fits to spectivr is much better idea for me.

I agree with you.It is serious development they are looking for best solution
spectiv platform and his advertising token is going to stay for long
So better is to find best way instead of releasing in hurry
Just some patience until the end of that we will know more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:41:06 PM

It's gonna be a long wait. I hope the Spectiv dev team recruits some talented blockchain developers who are in touch with the brightest minds in blockchain research - the spirit of open source and sharing.

ilde

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

One of the biggest values of cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology is that we are decentralizing all of these processess

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1030252838260236291?s=19
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

I understand that it takes time for the best solution, but these searches can last indefinitely. Already half a year has been spent without result.
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

It is just the market, we listed on TopBTC which is a high volume exchange but not enough people trade sig there for it to show on CMC. The most important part is the project being built, the sig protocal being rolled out and signed up content creators for specitvvr - exchanges are charging a lot less to add coins, I believe we will see that in the future esp when decentralized exchanges become much more dominate in this space
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

It is just the market, we listed on TopBTC which is a high volume exchange but not enough people trade sig there for it to show on CMC. The most important part is the project being built, the sig protocal being rolled out and signed up content creators for specitvvr - exchanges are charging a lot less to add coins, I believe we will see that in the future esp when decentralized exchanges become much more dominate in this space

Hopefully once the official Spectiv platform is launched in the third quarter of the year it might create some demand for the token and by that time the crypto market might be in better shape.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

Hopefully once the official Spectiv platform is launched in the third quarter of the year it might create some demand for the token and by that time the crypto market might be in better shape.
many who have been waiting for this project can compete in the market. when the community still believes in the team, this project still has the opportunity to be even better. can't wait to see this project become fantastic later

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ilde

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

How we differentiate from other Attention Tokens

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1031374050885550080?s=19
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

Yes, you are right every coin price is based on the developments they do after the crowd sale. I hear in some cases the team is performing AMA calls for the community what they are doing in the back ground. So we have to wait for the third quarter.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

Yes, you are right every coin price is based on the developments they do after the crowd sale. I hear in some cases the team is performing AMA calls for the community what they are doing in the back ground. So we have to wait for the third quarter.

Nope. Every coin price depends on market sentiment. 90% of traders and investors have left crypto, thinking its done. Some will come back when the market is cheap enough.

Traders and investors buy a coin because they believe they can sell at a higher price and they based there decisions on the progress of the coin development.

That's why prices fluctuate even when the development has been consistent and continuing.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

Nope. Every coin price depends on market sentiment. 90% of traders and investors have left crypto, thinking its done. Some will come back when the market is cheap enough.

Traders and investors buy a coin because they believe they can sell at a higher price and they based there decisions on the progress of the coin development.

That's why prices fluctuate even when the development has been consistent and continuing.

Agreed. All alts are super cheap right now even reputable ones, it's just a matter of time before traders and investors decide they're cheap enough to consider filling their bags.
Fortunecoinfree

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

Agreed. All alts are super cheap right now even reputable ones, it's just a matter of time before traders and investors decide they're cheap enough to consider filling their bags.

All the same, flagship in this process is bitcoin. While he will not show constant growth - alts will not actively buy. It seems that the restoration of the price of altas we will see no earlier than in the fourth quarter.
ilde

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

Clarification on the relationship between the Signal Token Protocol and Spectiv VR

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1032743954473803777?s=19
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:15:18 AM

All the same, flagship in this process is bitcoin. While he will not show constant growth - alts will not actively buy. It seems that the restoration of the price of altas we will see no earlier than in the fourth quarter.

Seems like it, but like you mentioned for that we need bitcoin to start going up so that when people take profits can move them all into alts.
griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Hello scammers!!!!

This project is a Scam.

This Scam project.
Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103649.msg32049329#msg32049329

Dylan and his team are scammers. And SPECTIV raised only 460-480 ETH.
griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

demand???  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  It's Scam.
Fortunecoinfree

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

Many people write - you have to wait, endure .. But where can I get it, this patience. Month after month you watch the project in anticipation of positive, but you see only the falling price. Soon and to zero will come ..
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

Many people write - you have to wait, endure .. But where can I get it, this patience. Month after month you watch the project in anticipation of positive, but you see only the falling price. Soon and to zero will come ..

Yeah, ICO investors got burned badly specially the ones still holding their coins, but with the ongoing project development it's just a matter of time before the price picks up again.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: