Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64444 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

@Pab

Glympse sounds like a cool idea, I agree, but is this what the team should be focusing on now? What about streaming platform? What about Singal Marketplace? It's all in early beta stage and needs development, right? What about SIG tokens utility? I feel the team is moving away from the original ideas that brougth ICO investors to this project.

Watch replay Sud
Platform is ready to launch they want to wait for better time in crypto
If released now it will has limited impact on sig price
Glympse is something additional idea what was born and can be implemented in future
As i know from previous  QA we will have beta trial for limited number of community members platform is already tested
It looks like the prices of vr devices will go down what is very important in a case of platform launch
As for now they are still very expensive

Well that's maybe a good idea, but they should stick to the plan, that way they would look like serious company.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilde

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

Spectiv ildefonso:
Spectiv ildefonso:
We discussed Oculus vs HTC, the current state of the VR market as well as other stuff in our last video. Check it out here:
https://youtu.be/o4ZySGFF4uw

On the Oculus side
They made the good old Oculus Rift, the innovative Oculus Go and are soon coming out with the Oculus Santa Cruz which seems that it will be an amazing step for VR.

On the HTC side
They are known for the quality in graphics and are coming out with the new HTC pro as well as with their new VIVE Wireless Adapter

Overall both are making huge strides for VR. What do you guys think? Do you prefer one over the other? Leave your comments and let us know what you think
https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1059555064870813697?s=19
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

@Pab

Glympse sounds like a cool idea, I agree, but is this what the team should be focusing on now? What about streaming platform? What about Singal Marketplace? It's all in early beta stage and needs development, right? What about SIG tokens utility? I feel the team is moving away from the original ideas that brougth ICO investors to this project.

Watch replay Sud
Glympse is something additional idea what was born and can be implemented in future
As i know from previous  QA we will have beta trial for limited number of community members platform is already tested
It looks like the prices of vr devices will go down what is very important in a case of platform launch

I hope they won't wait too long for the platform release otherwise the price could take another dump.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

@Pab

Watch replay Sud

I hope they won't wait too long for the platform release otherwise the price could take another dump.
trading daily volume from Spectiv Token (SIG) is very small, even though top exchanger like Hitbtc has already listed SIG Tokens, hopefully their platform will be launched soon and pump will come for SIG Token

studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:14:05 AM

@Pab

Watch replay Sud

trading daily volume from Spectiv Token (SIG) is very small, even though top exchanger like Hitbtc has already listed SIG Tokens, hopefully their platform will be launched soon and pump will come for SIG Token

The market cap of the project is also dropping its a shame to see that project's market cap is not even 1M (at a time writing)

BINTEX

Powered by,
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

There is zero trading on Spectiv
I think we will have rebound in crypto because of Bakkt launch
it could be good time
Bittrex is launching Bittrex International it will be more easy for many tokens to be listed on Bittrex now
what we have to do just to wait

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

There is zero trading on Spectiv
I think we will have rebound in crypto because of Bakkt launch
it could be good time
Bittrex is launching Bittrex International it will be more easy for many tokens to be listed on Bittrex now
what we have to do just to wait

Bakkt is kinda next good thing happening on crypto-verse if everything goes well me might see bitcoin's breakout.

BINTEX

Powered by,
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

@Pab

Watch replay Sud

We have been waiting for the platform for many days and whether they gave any specific date when they are going to release the platform? It is a very good sign it they release it fastly before market starts recovering.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ilde

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

Our next steps revolve around trying to move in very lean strides with VR and Crypto in mind. We want to grow users and content creators organically into a core community.

See our last tweet here:
https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1060654700347957264?s=19
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

@Pab

Watch replay Sud

We have been waiting for the platform for many days and whether they gave any specific date when they are going to release the platform? It is a very good sign it they release it fastly before market starts recovering.

No there is no specific date for the platform release (yet) but I think they are going to release it before the year end (gut feeling).

BINTEX